Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 10. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
pool : http://fck.ghash.org cannot send mail update account.please help me.
Activity: 59
how many fck i get in 1 day with 500kh/s?

Maybe 200-500k? I'm not sure. Might still be better to solo mine even at this difficulty.

thx! how much is the diff right now?

Network Info
Difficulty   0.78207790
Est Next Difficulty   0.68973063 (Change in 83 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   1 minutes 8 seconds
Current Block   30877
Activity: 9
[quote ]
It works, put in the PIN and press unlock. Then look for a link in your mailbox.
[/quote]

im try but receive mail inbox or spam box.help
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i just created another p2pool node
you can check your stats and such here with graphs and everything
http://hashattack.com:19334/static/

so in cgminer it would be -o hashattack.com:19334 -u yourfckbankscoinpayoutaddress -p x

the fee is set to 1% as you can see here:
http://hashattack.com:19334/fee
Activity: 252
Forgot to say before and if people hasn't noticed, there are 3 nodes to add
addnode=198.27.97.178
addnode=198.27.97.187
addnode=192.99.7.23

Maybe 200-500k? I'm not sure. Might still be better to solo mine even at this difficulty.

Code:

17:39:51

getmininginfo

17:39:51

{
"blocks" : 30822,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.98867031,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 59099605,
"pooledtx" : 9,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Around 0.1 Last I heard, but I haven't checked recently.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

dev, when will you post the 3rd and 5th place of logo contest??? Huh

I put up the competition. I'm not the dev, though. I'll do it tonight. Been so busy lately with other coin-related projects. If you submitted a logo be sure to send me your wallet address via PM.
Activity: 42
dev, when will you post the 3rd and 5th place of logo contest??? Huh

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'm a founder of fck.ghash.org. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, let them go ahead and write in this thread :>.

Why can't I edit account? (says "need email confirmation" and I haven't received any, also email contact form is broken, recaptcha not working)

It works, put in the PIN and press unlock. Then look for a link in your mailbox.

Thanks! (I should start paying more attention to what's on the button...)

Anyway, pool frontend is still broken in many places, when I try to use "unlock", I get empty screen, going back, frontend does display that "token was sent" but I didn't receive it (more then an hour, and spam folder is empty too.)  Maxim account amount is set to $100000FCKs, should be at least 5m FCKs, values in pool statistics are way off etc etc.

Hey devs, how's that p2p testing?  tired of half-assed pools...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
over 85mh/s

Est Next Difficulty: 1.19017501 (Change in 67 Blocks)

Good job !
Activity: 59
Hi,

I'm a founder of fck.ghash.org. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, let them go ahead and write in this thread :>.

Why can't I edit account? (says "need email confirmation" and I haven't received any, also email contact form is broken, recaptcha not working)

Activity: 174
Hi,

I really like the middle finger 1st place coin, great job!!  little scratches in the metal and stuff, nice details!  As a fellow fcker and graphic designer, I like the logo of the coin a lot, it makes the "FCK" flow perfect with the name of the coin.

please post the address of the winner i'd like to give a FCK or two.

and please keep us posted on the p2p pools, thanks to everyone for your efforts
there has been some testing on p2p today and few of us are mining to see how it works, I'll be informing as soon as it's confirmed it's good to go
Activity: 113
I really like the middle finger 1st place coin, great job!!  little scratches in the metal and stuff, nice details!  As a fellow fcker and graphic designer, I like the logo of the coin a lot, it makes the "FCK" flow perfect with the name of the coin.

please post the address of the winner i'd like to give a FCK or two.

and please keep us posted on the p2p pools, thanks to everyone for your efforts
Activity: 294
FCK to preminer.
Do you realize how much is your 3%premining after month minig?
You can FCK dump all other coins to the zero.
edit: I'm so FCK out of this.
3 % of premining is being used in bounties and development

3% IS nothing..They need coin to promote and propagate so there is 97% left for the rest of you miners..There are some of us willing and working hard to promote and for some reason or other we can't mine so it is nice for the rest of us also to have some coin so we can shaft the banks too..I got 150 bucks overdraft hanging on my neck just because I went two bucks overdrawn paying a bill..145 bucks minus now..so I will do EVERYTHING I can to promote FCKBANKSCOIN.. Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: