Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 5. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 506
I want FCKBANKSCOIN to become a crowdfunding incubator for businesses and personal crowdfunding then that way it will literally be able to give the banks the sh@ft then we can make the market cap go to mars and back for this coin or even the outer Pleiades. I would love to crowdfund and invest in projects using FCKS.. Smiley Smiley

thats a fine idea, but it needs wider adoption by users as well as being on a few stable exchanges (not coinedup for example)
once it has some sort of 'value' then sure

What would be a realistic value for it to start with ? At the moment the amount of miners holding coins seems relatively small, so the risk of dumpers as soon as it hits an exchange seems also minimal, which is good for value and stability. I see this coin as a long term investment.
call me crazy, but I think it will be approx 20-25 satoshis in the beginning after first dump rush, and starts to climb from there on. in long term value will be multiplied worth many times  Wink
I am pretty new to all of this, what exactly does 1 Satoshi stand for ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I want FCKBANKSCOIN to become a crowdfunding incubator for businesses and personal crowdfunding then that way it will literally be able to give the banks the sh@ft then we can make the market cap go to mars and back for this coin or even the outer Pleiades. I would love to crowdfund and invest in projects using FCKS.. Smiley Smiley

thats a fine idea, but it needs wider adoption by users as well as being on a few stable exchanges (not coinedup for example)

What would be a realistic value for it to start with ? At the moment the amount of miners holding coins seems relatively small, so the risk of dumpers as soon as it hits an exchange seems also minimal, which is good for value and stability. I see this coin as a long term investment.
call me crazy, but I think it will be approx 20-25 satoshis in the beginning after first dump rush, and starts to climb from there on. in long term value will be multiplied worth many times  Wink

yak
Activity: 266

Activity: 294
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Seems that only the p2pools are active, p2pool rules  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
In case you haven't seen it yet guys, these are mining tutorials for beginners with fckbankscoin reference:

it's all empty job creators do not do anything for the development of a coin. Where are they all?

I do not consider my job empty. Devs are still active (giv'em time), facebook gains likes&follows (BTW https://www.facebook.com/fckbankscoin), we're on our way to exchange and community is growing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yes, we need to give the new devs time. Let's be grateful that development is ongoing and fckbankscoin has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 252
In case you haven't seen it yet guys, these are mining tutorials for beginners with fckbankscoin reference:

it's all empty job creators do not do anything for the development of a coin. Where are they all?

Where is this claim based on? they've been adding nodes to p2pools,corrected block explorer..some things are needed to be done on first place and complete take over of coin isn't something that is being done in a day. it's been less than a week gone when new devs walked in this coin developing. Everyone around the coin developing and marketing is working hard for the coin, give us time to get all in place as there is lot to do.
Activity: 168

Activity: 181

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/1457633edff78a650408469 PL version, written by me (contact at wykop.pl - yggdrasill)
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/9f72fde3e47e2c8dfeb2cf2 ENG version, translated by marcho87 (contact at wykop.pl)

Cheers!
Activity: 168
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Guys, mine! diff is still low and it's going to hit exchange within a week (confirmed!). I've put all my hash power exclusively into FCK!

Taking a few hours break so my miners can cool down  Grin

real miners never take breaks

Wanted to point out the same thing Cheesy
Guys, mine! diff is still low and it's going to hit exchange within a week (confirmed!). I've put all my hash power exclusively into FCK!

Hahaha, they are already smoking coins again  Grin
Activity: 113

Pages:
Jump to: