Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 19. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bring it on Coinex, it will raise to the moon
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
he's busy making getting involved with new premined coins.  he prob doesn't go to school like he says.  fck this coin and it's dev i've pm'd him and he's active in other threads making pools for other coins, yet with no response to my pm or this thread.

70 million fcks for cheap pm me any offer.  and i could give a fck if anyone mentions the exchange thread, nobody looks goes there to buy.
+1
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
he's busy making getting involved with new premined coins.  he prob doesn't go to school like he says.  fck this coin and it's dev i've pm'd him and he's active in other threads making pools for other coins, yet with no response to my pm or this thread.

70 million fcks for cheap pm me any offer.  and i could give a fck if anyone mentions the exchange thread, nobody looks goes there to buy.
Activity: 59
Dev are you going to work on this coin or not?
Activity: 174
I'm in pool and it is working, just join when you have a chanse  Grin
It's working, but be notified, port is changed so check out how to get started section Smiley

I joined as well again, but I have little faith at the moment...  Just some CPU cycles that's gonna get wasted anyway
Activity: 181
Pool is up, no one is there yet though, i'll go there in a few.  Dev is in a middle of many things but it'll work, and you can always solo mine also, difficulty is still low

Dev is in middle of multitasking so currently busy, i think we'll hear from dev soon enough again, have faith  Wink

Good to hear!
Activity: 252
Exchange site is elsewhere, see previous pages for it
Activity: 113
70 million FCKs to give to whoever gets me 0.1BTC. who wants em whoever messages me first
I'm in pool and it is working, just join when you have a chanse  Grin
It's working, but be notified, port is changed so check out how to get started section Smiley
Pool is up, no one is there yet though, i'll go there in a few.  Dev is in a middle of many things but it'll work, and you can always solo mine also, difficulty is still low

Dev is in middle of multitasking so currently busy, i think we'll hear from dev soon enough again, have faith  Wink
Activity: 140
Still think this coin is a major dark horse. If the developer wakes up we can get things moving.  Wink
I agree, the coin is good
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Still think this coin is a major dark horse. If the developer wakes up we can get things moving.  Wink
Activity: 140
But is fck.hashhunt.in working?

seems there's not any activity there...
Activity: 42
http://hypecoins.com/

Guys, our coin IS NOT DEAD!

Mine and spread the word.
Okay guys, I'm up to 10m now so I feel I can afford to contribute to a bounty.

I am willing to put up a million towards the development of a faucet.

I don't know what a reasonable amount for this is so let me know if my coins would be better donated elsewhere.

I tried making a faucet on btc a while back without success( I suck at coding) but anyway, if you know how to do one, I can also put up mil for it for fckbanks to get some popularity  Smiley
Activity: 120
Okay guys, I'm up to 10m now so I feel I can afford to contribute to a bounty.

I am willing to put up a million towards the development of a faucet.

I don't know what a reasonable amount for this is so let me know if my coins would be better donated elsewhere.
I've been solo mining it most of the time also, luckily difficulty is still low so I can also  Grin
- High hopes for fcking the bank... Feel it, Cast those words, Know it, and the BANKS shall turn. FCKBANKS -
Anybody mining solo as I faithfully am?
Hi guys, just installed Fck wallet on new pc downloaded from page 1, it's not syncing, did I miss something?
did you make conf file and add nodes?

Yep, worked fine on my last pc!
My suggestion is to recheck the conf file again, make sure nothing is blocking its connection(firewall etc).
I try thinking of other possibilities and I let you know if I find out some reason. Was your previous computer also windows 8?
Pages:
Jump to: