Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 15. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So we've been talking with dev and here's what i suggested to dev and dev agreed..
Dev tries getting help on developing coin and keeping us informed how it goes.
And we(other supporters) handle marketing and promoting coin and getting it in exchange sites etc.

However dev needs also a forum administrator of forum.fckbankscoin.org which i've promised to handle, they will keep the site updated themselves(dev team).
The OP will have to be updated by someone also.

As i know there are many who support this coin, i hope you guys are up for this and that you help me and dev as mentioned above so dev can concentrate on developing the coin and we can grow as a group Smiley

How does it sound people? I know there's already giveaway going on, exchange sites have ongoing votes to get us in and lot of progress is already done. But there's still lot to do so lets do this together ^^

and there is also a giveaway in http://forum.fckbankscoin.org/index.php?topic=23.0
it was arranged at bitcointalk at first but as the new rules on bitcointalk forbids giveaways I moved it to official forum of fckbankscoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No giveaway, no Exchange Markets? Where is Dev! Come on!
I'm currently trying to promote FCK on wykop.pl now (polish reddit) - http://www.wykop.pl/tag/fckbankscoin/ - guys we need hype

Any donations appreciated so I can do small give-away over there

FXNpcH4R86eSmEwK5D9mBEz3KpNjtV6Xgi

Cienki7 i would like to see the giveaway you talked about before,happen, since that's why i sent the million to you for..

So far i have only seen the bitcointalk giveaway mentioned instead of giveaway happening there
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Good, almost 30MH/s net hasrate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey guys nice to see some activity. I posted in the bounties thread, but there was no reply
so i was somewhat wondering, good to see that everything is up and running. I would like to
go after the logo bounty, i already did a mockup, posted at the bounties, and this is a refined
version, let me know what you think.

Sorry. I'll go through the thread tonight and announce the winners. Thanks.
Activity: 126
I think the pool has delayed currently and hasn't updated the blocks in a few, when they get it up to date, they will balance everything (this has happened couple times before)
don't be too concerned over this Smiley
Activity: 41
http://fck.hashhunt.in/index.php  is having probs for a while now, 12 hours since last block found  Huh
Activity: 28
I am not receiving anything from the pools? Why is that?
Activity: 59
Hey guys nice to see some activity. I posted in the bounties thread, but there was no reply
so i was somewhat wondering, good to see that everything is up and running. I would like to
go after the logo bounty, i already did a mockup, posted at the bounties, and this is a refined

There is already a logo competition running. Submit it to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fck-fckbankscoin-logo-competition-12-million-fck-in-prizes-422786
Activity: 28
that's a nice logo you've made   Cool
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
I'm currently trying to promote FCK on wykop.pl now (polish reddit) - http://www.wykop.pl/tag/fckbankscoin/ - guys we need hype

Any donations appreciated so I can do small give-away over there

FXNpcH4R86eSmEwK5D9mBEz3KpNjtV6Xgi

I passed a mil for you so you can keep on doing the giveaway there  Smiley
So we've been talking with dev and here's what i suggested to dev and dev agreed..
Dev tries getting help on developing coin and keeping us informed how it goes.
And we(other supporters) handle marketing and promoting coin and getting it in exchange sites etc.

However dev needs also a forum administrator of forum.fckbankscoin.org which i've promised to handle, they will keep the site updated themselves(dev team).
The OP will have to be updated by someone also.

As i know there are many who support this coin, i hope you guys are up for this and that you help me and dev as mentioned above so dev can concentrate on developing the coin and we can grow as a group Smiley

How does it sound people? I know there's already giveaway going on, exchange sites have ongoing votes to get us in and lot of progress is already done. But there's still lot to do so lets do this together ^^
Activity: 181
Next thing I'll be working on is a dnsseed, as this is quite mandatory, I will then clean the source code a little and recreate the wallets.
This will happen somewhere around next week, quite busy atm.
If someone could create a faucet (with a bounty ofcourse). I could create a Hive app for it (looks really good).

Sincerely

Hi! I'm really glad you didn't give up and still give a FCK Smiley
Activity: 70
Next thing I'll be working on is a dnsseed, as this is quite mandatory, I will then clean the source code a little and recreate the wallets.
This will happen somewhere around next week, quite busy atm.
If someone could create a faucet (with a bounty ofcourse). I could create a Hive app for it (looks really good).

Sincerely
Activity: 504
Hi everyone,

As everyone noticed, we laid low for a while. The reason of our absence is that we need more developers, marketers, people who are willing to contribute to the coin.
Therefore, somewhere in the topic we kindly asked help on the team, there was no response.

So again: If there are developer teams interested in joining us please pm us your suggestions, and have a share in our premine.

Sincerely and again, thanks for your efforts,

FCB

Hi Dev,

Great to hear from you. Myself and couple of other guys are trying to promote FCB on polish reddit (wykop.pl) It has huge miners community. We will post some suggestions in relevant topic later on. Lets promote it more and hope to hear from you more often Smiley
Activity: 70
Hi everyone,

As everyone noticed, we laid low for a while. The reason of our absence is that we need more developers, marketers, people who are willing to contribute to the coin.
Therefore, somewhere in the topic we kindly asked for help on the team, there was no response.

So again: If there are developer teams interested in joining us please pm us your suggestions, and have a share in our premine.

Sincerely and again, thanks for your efforts,

FCB
Pages:
Jump to: