Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO. - page 14. (Read 28613 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Is there any in the team will aways be online to answer some questions asked by the community here?  I hope fdc will be awaken to the team then.
Activity: 47
I learned about your project. I feel very interesting. is this the upgraded version of normal exchanges?
Activity: 54
seem your project miss a lot info.
where are your Facebook, twitter, slack...?
Activity: 6
Hello, dev! When are you going to launch your exchange?
Will it be at the same time as launching your reviews' platform?
Activity: 16
I had seen this project will be potential to moon and many person will be using it

great project .............
Activity: 23
This project seems to be quite an interesting and promising one.. I think team is striving hard for the success of the platform!
  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 8
so far this is one of the best bounties i've ever joined goodluck for the flow of your project.
brand new
Activity: 0
What are these people doing, website doesn't even show up in google?
Activity: 30
Did I understand correctly that you have another exchange? But unlike other projects, you have already launched the alpha version, right?
Activity: 19
On my opinion this project looks good and very promising. So this project have a fine future!
How to listed new token on this exchange

You need to fill the form, we will validate your listing request before list your token.

I filled the form, will wait. Thank you !
Activity: 20
Sounds interesting. Will join your bounty!   Smiley
Activity: 37
i have joined the sig campaign for this concept. the way that the site and the platform is builded it is very interesting and i think this will be a hit.
Activity: 14
Thats great news. I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.
Ok. I will buy FDC on ICO.
Activity: 19
I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.
Activity: 20
hopefully able to compete with other market, I support this project hopefully become the best crypto market  Cool
Activity: 30
What types of tokens platform is going to issue?
Activity: 23
This project is a sure bet, exchange projects are becoming the new cool.
Activity: 38
It is better not to look at the fees,and participate in them, then do not regret that missed the opportunity to make very good money.
Pages:
Jump to: