Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO. - page 9. (Read 28613 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
well you can see that is working for me now i will wait 30 min to so and test this again
Activity: 6
After some discussion, and because in the team we all believe in free market, we'll never cap the interests rates.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think binance is a popular exchange nowadays and surely everyone will choose binance.
why you compared binance with FDC, both equally exchanger but not the same.
Activity: 23
Security question:
print BTC on paper means nobody can attack and got btc?
Activity: 26
if i want to margin buy,what show i do?
first go to the lending web,then borrow btc or usd cash(low rate)
Activity: 26
Our main server has been upgraded for Bitfinex to be faster than ever. I hope that you'll notice the difference. To give you an idea of the new system, let's just say than when my dear associate saw the server order email, he says "Holy crap this will eat all the profits!". No it won't, but now you'll enjoy the speed
looks like a good idea...

Is there some kind of headroom worked in?
Activity: 19
Yeah. It's a pain to learn the hard way  Sad Thank you for helping me. I will continue trading more carefully now.

I hope my mistake help others using your platform.
iteration on lending is on the way Smiley and there are more things planed for the lending feature
I have updated the FAQ to explain that currently, your orders are not posted on mtgox orderbook no matter the route (but limit orders still work as limit order in that it will only be executed at your set price or better).
Activity: 20
I'm a novice in trading, but you should work on the front-end design + the documentation for sure.

What I also suggest is to deduct the fees directly under the P/L after we place an order to see when we have to close for a profitable position.
brand new
For a regular user, it's better to use a platform without any requirement of identity or address verification which is the case with binance for a high volume trade. So it's still better to use forkDelta/etherdelta for less requirements but this not include tokens not developped in the top of ethereum.
Activity: 28
Alright thanks.

What about setting up Stop/Limit to our orders ?
brand new
Activity: 28
check ur emails, update on the way
Ok, thanks guys. I very much appreciate you both taking the time to respond to my posts
Another thing though, not a big problem, but the radio button on the Credit Available table keeps defaulting back to 60 days. This occurs when the table refreshes. So if I select 1 day, and then the refresh occurs before I click the buy/sell button. I could inadvertently order a 60 day loan instead of the 1 day loan I wanted.
brand new
Realy?  I had no ideas. I know like a year ago or a bit more they were crowdfunding some money for expanding. Latteron owners sold out their shares?  You made me google it up.   

I googled and there is no confirmation. There are rumours from a week ago. I am sure that when it will happen we will know. Such things are not kept secret.
Hi,

One hour seems indeed too much after some think. For the moment I'll go for 5 minutes for orders less than 10 BTC and no fees for bigger order or longer valid time.

We'll monitor the stats to see if we need to adjust that in the future.
Activity: 22
Using chrome browser the right hand side menu is wrapped underneath the main panel. Its a pain to have to scroll down and it looks untidy. That said I welcome a margin trading platform for bitcoin and wish you the best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: