Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO. - page 22. (Read 28616 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Exchange's project,  What is your reason,
For us to invest in your project, now many are new projects about exchangers??  Huh
Activity: 19
a good place to invest. Good luck to you
Activity: 23
I think this is a new platform i have never see this before hope this token will be success  Wink
Activity: 26
I like that Crypto trading platform continue to develop and apply new features! This project looks very promissing for me. If you look at kucoin, for instance, their token price raised more than 10x. So I think this token is also a good coin for investing, if the team manage to implement everything they planned.
Activity: 9
I'm a newbie to learn about cryptocurrencies transactions, I have registered several accounts and pretty hard to get acquainted, I have visited your site and found this to be a very good tool and I will use it. I trust this project will be successful
Activity: 21
Awesome one. It's looking very promising project. Hopefully it will be rock very soon. All the best for them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stand up when you fall
Can any place in the world buy?
I'm Saudi Arabia

And we obey the law.

Residents on countries which ban ICO could not buy our ICO, for instance, United State.

Thank you !
My country does not have this specific issue. Hope I can buy.
Activity: 51
I'm Saudi Arabia

We obey the law.

Residents are on countries which ban ICO could not buy our ICO, for instance, United States.
Activity: 37
Activity: 14
Well-made beautiful project. Nice website. What actually affect coin’s price?
Activity: 8
I'm Saudi Arabia
Look like Binance, Bittrex, Houbi? FDC is a Exchange platform?

Yes, It is. It will become quickest, safest Exchange platform.

What's the difference between Fondo Exchange  and other exchange?

You could check our white papers which are concise.
Activity: 38

What's the difference between Fondo Exchange  and other exchange?
Activity: 19

A BNB-like project, but they will do it unless BNB helps.
Or simply this is the new ICO coin for the freshest days of the BTC near.
I already registered.
Can you say more about this project ?

Please check our white papers and Q&A in order to know more about the project. Thank you.
Activity: 23
Can you say more about this project ?
Activity: 20
FDC is a Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange that allows:

Investors:
- Easy to trade top Coins in Cryptocurrency market with safe, fast and cost saving way.
- Access to potential projects still in the ICO phase with the FDC's ICO Market interface. The token of the project will be traded right on the FDC Exchange after the ICO period.
- Easy trading, asset management with professional trading interfaces and scientific asset management interface.

ICO projects:
- Use FDC's ICO Market as a channel for fundraising. All functions for the project token sale are prepared by the FDC exchange. Your job is to use it for fundraising purposes.
- Tokens after ICO phase will be officially listed. Help the tokens get instant liquidity and reach out to more investors..

Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects. Selected projects are carefully scrutinized, as well as in-depth evaluation by qualified analysts before being listed on the FDC Exchange. Therefore, the rate of profit for investors when joining the FDC is guaranteed.

"Investors of the projects can be clearer and safer in the investment process of their projects"

Really??
Activity: 25
As a serious investor, I want to suggest that you should show more image about your platform for better attractive topic.

Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: