Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 134. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
How many investments were collected in this ICO?

Thank you for your support and patronage dear member. The ICO is still ongoing and they have collected now PRE-SALE is
$370,164 as I have seen on their website.

Thank you for your contribution, steampunkz! Crowdsale will start on 19th February and last until 31st March.
$370,164 was collected during pre sale, that is correct.

There are still plenty of time to support and join the crowdsale, I am sure that this will make more investors to support the project. Lets all help ABchain to promote in social medias.
Investors should do read more about this platform so that they can decide early and can also suggest if they see a problem regarding the project. Crowdsale will start next month so there is still a lot of time to save some money to invest in their platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
When this coins reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronizec this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until rhey hit the moon.

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.

You are right, they will become popular if ab-chain will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.
Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.

Yeah, I agree. But it will still takes some time to fulfill it. Better to follow road maps and also if you want this project to be listed in large exchanges you make your moves too to support the development of the project and also make this project increase their popularity, in that way many investors will join and the project will get enough funds to support the listing fees.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Thank you for your support and patronage dear member. The ICO is still ongoing and they have collected now PRE-SALE is

Thank you for your contribution, steampunkz! Crowdsale will start on 19th February and last until 31st March.

There are still plenty of time to support and join the crowdsale, I am sure that this will make more investors to support the project. Lets all help ABchain to promote in social medias.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Dear developer, do you have prior arrangements with partners other than Qiwi? I think if you report on such opportunities, it will attract investors' interest.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 434
I am well amazed to the team. As I can see, the team working on the AB-Chain is very experienced becaused handling this project based on advertising is really a great deal. I believe that more people will come to engage this unique characteristics of AB-Chain project here in the crypto world and also in the industry.

Yes you are right, this team is a mix of people who are real experts. Currently, there are so many new ICOs on the market that you can rarely meet a good team. I think that looking at the team, we can make investment decisions. This is not their first project!
Building a good team is difficult to achieved because they are the people who are high value in terms of salary offer. So, I can say that this project is really making serious negotiation just to make sure they can achieved their target. Moreover, you also pointed out that this is not their first project so I can say that this project has a potential.
Hey there, really good project as I just see it here. One question, is AB-CHAIN comparable to Oyster Pearl?
They got a quite similar project.

Good afternoon, LuBro! Thank you for your question, we will study this topic.
Activity: 574
Any project with advertising ideas have very high chance of pulling through , because online advertising is really taking up so much space in the business industry. I love the project
I agree with you, that's why I think that the developers have chosen the very right sphere of their activity. If they will go at the same pace, they will show excellent results in their work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Hey there, really good project as I just see it here. One question, is AB-CHAIN comparable to Oyster Pearl?
They got a quite similar project as I think.
New ICO project will rely on abchain to promote and create traffic for thier project. I hope this project will realy succeed in the future.

Hey! Thank you! Indeed, and we already have first ICOs that we are helping at the moment!
Nice, how is the ICO? Is the ICO were successful on reaching its soft cap of the ICO or no? I'm really happy to seeing this project and I'm gonna invest on it.

Hello ResuLT! Our pre sale was successful, we collected $370k. The crowdsale will start on 19th February, but we currently have private offer with 35% bonus. We would be happy to see you among our investors!
Activity: 308
The development team is overflowing with enthusiasm: from the development of the project and the presentation of the project, and I hope that before its nedrzheniya in life
Activity: 294
New ICO project will rely on abchain to promote and create traffic for thier project. I hope this project will realy succeed in the future.

Hey! Thank you! Indeed, and we already have first ICOs that we are helping at the moment!
Nice, how is the ICO? Is the ICO were successful on reaching its soft cap of the ICO or no? I'm really happy to seeing this project and I'm gonna invest on it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101

What are the advantages of AB-Chain that standard or modern type of advertising has? Is your platform accepting fiat currencies that can exchange later on with your coin or other crypto currency? Isn't hard that you are competing among the popular and largest advertising networks in the internet?
I think most advantage of AB Chain may be 50% commission discount. With this discount, any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approach to their customer.

If that discount will last for a long time I am sure that many company will be attracted to advertise with ABchain project. I am sure that most of them will try their project with a reasonable price.
Surely, such a sale will not last too long, because they have to achieve the set targets. Without enough funds, they will not be able to do much.

Hi maro159! 50% commission discount ( from 20% to 10% ) for advertiser who purchases ads with AB-CHAIN tokens will be permanent.
Activity: 14
Activity: 182
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Any project with advertising ideas have very high chance of pulling through , because online advertising is really taking up so much space in the business industry. I love the project
Advertising skills are really impressive and plays a key role in every business, in simple no advertising is equal to no business, as we notice AB chain platform which had huge Advisers and team it rally impressed me to invest as it is leading heights with more implementations which helps in the business industry.
Activity: 84
I am well amazed to the team. As I can see, the team working on the AB-Chain is very experienced becaused handling this project based on advertising is really a great deal. I believe that more people will come to engage this unique characteristics of AB-Chain project here in the crypto world and also in the industry.

Yes you are right, this team is a mix of people who are real experts. Currently, there are so many new ICOs on the market that you can rarely meet a good team. I think that looking at the team, we can make investment decisions. This is not their first project!
Activity: 560
Jump to: