Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 133. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The AB-Chain project is a very interesting and amazing project. The concept that AB-Chain have, will really make a big difference in both the real world and crypto world. Furthermore, AB-Chain has a very promising platform for companies which are going to start their crowdfunding or ICO or have already raised funding. So I will keep in touch for the upcoming updates of this project.
Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

quimbi777651, we are building an international company, we are already working with advertisers and publishers from different countries, our company is registered in Hong Kong and we have international team as well. So, AB-CHAIN is a very global and borderless project!
In my opinion this project is relatively new and needs more support to grow and I think that will happen gradually and then it can be world wide.
Definitely, having this impressive project that makes everyone comfortable on this reliable advertising project. As I appreciate their great platform that they will able to increase the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers and this will be done using an API to import AB-CHAIN advertisers’ banners into a network. It really make sense to support this great project.

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
How many investments were collected in this ICO?

Thank you for your support and patronage dear member. The ICO is still ongoing and they have collected now PRE-SALE is
$370,164 as I have seen on their website.

Thank you for your contribution, steampunkz! Crowdsale will start on 19th February and last until 31st March.
$370,164 was collected during pre sale, that is correct.
$370,164 already a good amount, if it is not a secret what kind of discount was before. And your company has a public wallet?

Hello Inskchen!

Pre Sale bonus was 42.8%. We have our own wallet, which allows to track investment sources.
However, it is not public. We are thinking about the solution.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

quimbi777651, we are building an international company, we are already working with advertisers and publishers from different countries, our company is registered in Hong Kong and we have international team as well. So, AB-CHAIN is a very global and borderless project!
In my opinion this project is relatively new and needs more support to grow and I think that will happen gradually and then it can be world wide.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Is it announced that only 10 currencies will be used in the whole platform, because i think that surely this project will support major cryptocurrencies and they will have good profits out of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
I agree. To achieve success, you should expand your business worldwide. Then you will be able to have a lot of customers.

Hello maro159! AB-CHAIN We are already working with advertisers and publishers from all over the world. And even our slogan is "AB-CHAIN: First International Blockchain Ad Network".
What are the advantages of AB-Chain that standard or modern type of advertising has? Is your platform accepting fiat currencies that can exchange later on with your coin or other crypto currency? Isn't hard that you are competing among the popular and largest advertising networks in the internet?
I think most advantage of AB Chain may be 50% commission discount. With this discount, any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approach to their customer.

If that discount will last for a long time I am sure that many company will be attracted to advertise with ABchain project. I am sure that most of them will try their project with a reasonable price.
Surely, such a sale will not last too long, because they have to achieve the set targets. Without enough funds, they will not be able to do much.

Hi maro159! 50% commission discount ( from 20% to 10% ) for advertiser who purchases ads with AB-CHAIN tokens will be permanent.
This is interesting information, so one of the uses of the token is purchasing advertisements.  That means it will get back to the ABC network. Are you going to resell the tokens that get back to you?

Hi, Arvilaine!

When an advertiser pays with AB-CHAIN tokens, AB-CHAIN withholds a 10% commission, and the rest of the payment goes directly to the publisher.

Out of the commission, we burn 50% and the other half we use to make the AB-CHAIN blockchain work. The commission fees are used by AB-CHAIN to support operations cost and marketing activities.

Burning a fraction of AB-CHAINs is a way to provide long-term benefits to the early token buyer.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

The project has a solid team of expert developers testing and working on every technical aspect of thier site. This should guarantee a smooth application when it goes to operation.
Their application for this project would define how good the developers are on this team. Looking forward to see their output for this project as well the upcoming crowdsale.
It really looks to be nice and hopefully they will hit more during crowd sale which is some weeks to come than in actual pre-sale
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I agree. To achieve success, you should expand your business worldwide. Then you will be able to have a lot of customers.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Advertising requires huge skills in dealing with the advertisements, spreading the word and in this digital trend, much require utilizing the digital social platforms in a better way. There will be huge companies business partnering with ABCHAIN which is unique.
Definitely, having this impressive project that  makes everyone comfortable on this reliable advertising project. As I appreciate their great platform that they will able to increase the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers and this will be done using an API to import AB-CHAIN advertisers’ banners into a network. It really make sense to support this great project.

Yes, AB-CHAIN will get a large number of clients as every day new ICO's are launched and they have a great need of advertising and promotion and this will be the best way to advertise using this advanced technology they are using. I think this project will gain high profits in the future.

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?

coinbitcoin91, there is no such information. Even our slogan is AB-CHAIN - first international blockchain ad network.
Activity: 294
I like AB-CHAIN as it already had an experience with 3 As networks and it provides the better solution for their existing Ad networks even like conversation and analytics reporting which impresses me and really helps my company to increase sales.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The project looks very promising. this platform is the first international blockchain advertising platform.i think this project is the future of advertising industry.i belive that this project will achieve the great potential.i wish good luck to all devs and all team members.
If project manage to surpass New York time square with his smart and very high cost advertising it will be abrupt. Indeed with technologies blockchain in my opinion it is quite real.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
What are the advantages of AB-Chain that standard or modern type of advertising has? Is your platform accepting fiat currencies that can exchange later on with your coin or other crypto currency? Isn't hard that you are competing among the popular and largest advertising networks in the internet?
I think most advantage of AB Chain may be 50% commission discount. With this discount, any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approach to their customer.

If that discount will last for a long time I am sure that many company will be attracted to advertise with ABchain project. I am sure that most of them will try their project with a reasonable price.
Surely, such a sale will not last too long, because they have to achieve the set targets. Without enough funds, they will not be able to do much.

Hi maro159! 50% commission discount ( from 20% to 10% ) for advertiser who purchases ads with AB-CHAIN tokens will be permanent.
This is interesting information, so one of the uses of the token is purchasing advertisements.  That means it will get back to the ABC network. Are you going to resell the tokens that get back to you?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?

Is there going to be a site only where the advertisements are going to be posted? Or it will be scattered all over the internet? Cause if it will be scattered all over the internet, well this is the best advertising program you could get if you have a smaller budget rather than having so much cost to advertise in popular networks, hence your advertise was only in seconds.

erzascarlet_30, we are building our own network of publishers, and ads are being displayed on their websites.
Dear developer, do you have prior arrangements with partners other than Qiwi? I think if you report on such opportunities, it will attract investors' interest.

KimberlyGB, we already have several advertisers, and we have connected several publishers to the ad network.
AB-CHAIN platform is growing very fast. Also, we have a partnership with cityads.com international advertising network.
Jump to: