Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN] - page 18. (Read 57621 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
guys how can add fedoracoin to coinwarz site ?

be sure the will add without doing anything
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
guys how can add fedoracoin to coinwarz site ?
@buddynuno - I agree - network hashrate was at like 150 Mhash for so long and the literally over night now there's 1+Ghash mining Fedoracoin. Nothing we can really do about it besides wait until they find another 'coin-of-the-day' and all the bandwagon miners move on and those of us that have been steady mining Fedoracoin all along will see our shares go back up.

I am not so deep into TIPS mining. What retarget has the coin and how has diffi changed after that GH occoured ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
@buddynuno - I agree - network hashrate was at like 150 Mhash for so long and the literally over night now there's 1+Ghash mining Fedoracoin. Nothing we can really do about it besides wait until they find another 'coin-of-the-day' and all the bandwagon miners move on and those of us that have been steady mining Fedoracoin all along will see our shares go back up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Devide some hash to luckyminers. Very stable
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
tips is going up
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Freaking https://www.multipool.us/ scammers are putting 1gh more on the network when they have disabled TIPS stratum and this what they say "Frontend is down for a few for some db maintenance. Pools are up!"
I am tired of these pools scams. They hack our accounts and change the addresses and say that are third parties, they shut down pools and wipe our coins from our balance! Where is this going and how can we stop these bloodsuckers???

Freaking pissed as hell  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I feel like the market should mimick doge (although I may be completely wrong) - which would mean that if the price keeps moving up, it's going to come back down hard... I definitely support Fedora, I just don't necessarily want to put in any buy support at an unreasonably high price and get burned on a huge selloff. Lets see what happens...

It was a different market for dogecoin back in December too. Doge was pretty unique at the time, and was still paving the way for coins like TIPS and MOON. People weren't confident in that kind of coin yet.
I appreciate your take on it though.

+1 its all different now, TIPS will go very fast up like MOON.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
I feel like the market should mimick doge (although I may be completely wrong) - which would mean that if the price keeps moving up, it's going to come back down hard... I definitely support Fedora, I just don't necessarily want to put in any buy support at an unreasonably high price and get burned on a huge selloff. Lets see what happens...

It was a different market for dogecoin back in December too. Doge was pretty unique at the time, and was still paving the way for coins like TIPS and MOON. People weren't confident in that kind of coin yet.
I appreciate your take on it though.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
vote on crycurex for it to be added there

and post here for it to be added on cryptsy

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/46339
@ifightformerkel - I understand that they're different, but there's some amount of predictability to altcoins based on their algo parameters. Looking at the chart, I'm pretty sure mooncoin is going to experience a huge correction at some point too. Honestly, I don't follow mooncoin too closely so I can't say I know that much about it, but I feel alot better holding my TIPS than picking up any MOON right now. I guess the price is still going up now so I'm imagining that when it does get a correction (and it will) it's going to be higher than my inital predictions. So buying back @ around high 30s may not have been a terrible idea, but only time will tell.

i like the idea to use the wallet ( ITP ) on your smartphone. Once it works i could be  the key to this coin.
Moon is designed to go to the moon, nothing more  Grin
@ifightformerkel - I understand that they're different, but there's some amount of predictability to altcoins based on their algo parameters. Looking at the chart, I'm pretty sure mooncoin is going to experience a huge correction at some point too. Honestly, I don't follow mooncoin too closely so I can't say I know that much about it, but I feel alot better holding my TIPS than picking up any MOON right now. I guess the price is still going up now so I'm imagining that when it does get a correction (and it will) it's going to be higher than my inital predictions. So buying back @ around high 30s may not have been a terrible idea, but only time will tell.
legendary
If there are just a few whales buying up all the coins, then the real pump hasn't even begun  Grin

yes now only a few big players pumping, but there are also every minute more "normal" people who buy the coin, look at coinmarketcap the 24h volume, its insane.

Okay so I may be wrong, but I still think we have a slight correction incoming and I'm going to even take that one step further and make the bolder claim that Fedora won't hit it's peak value for over a month. Take a look at the coinmarketcap comparison between fedora and doge:

This are 2 different coins.
Fedoracoin (Tips) is 5x more profitable to mine than dogecoin.

Look at Mooncoin, its also not like doge.

Activity: 12
I am soooooo new. What is a latoshi?  I have 6000000 that i got last week what are they worth now? Thanks

1 latoshi is 0.00000001 LTC

Tips now Cost only 40 latosi or 0.00000040 LTC
in a few days it will maybe go to over 500 or even more bigger like 2000 Latoshi.

Thanks for the reply. How do you convert that into cash?

You make a sell order on coinedup, you must look on the right where you can see the sell and the buy orders, and than you got your LTC, the LTC you can sell for BTC.

Thanks....so you have to convert or trade for ltc the trade to BTC the convert to cash? Someone needs to simplify this.lol

I have the opportunity to buy 10,000,000 Fedora for $110.00 is that good?
If there are just a few whales buying up all the coins, then the real pump hasn't even begun  Grin

yes now only a few big players pumping, but there are also every minute more "normal" people who buy the coin, look at coinmarketcap the 24h volume, its insane.

Okay so I may be wrong, but I still think we have a slight correction incoming and I'm going to even take that one step further and make the bolder claim that Fedora won't hit it's peak value for over a month. Take a look at the coinmarketcap comparison between fedora and doge:

legendary
I am soooooo new. What is a latoshi?  I have 6000000 that i got last week what are they worth now? Thanks

in a few days it will maybe go to over 500 or even more bigger like 2000 Latoshi.

You make a sell order on coinedup, you must look on the right where you can see the sell and the buy orders, and than you got your LTC, the LTC you can sell for BTC.
convert to LTC and use a real exchange to convert to $ or €  ( www.kraken.com for example )
Activity: 12

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

try to use console like that                 addnode=176.115.5.213 add

thanks alot my friend ... i reinstalled it and correct ... thanks alot for your time that assign to me
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: