Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN] - page 20. (Read 57621 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@pizadrama i think you should forget about your coins on that pool and move on come to luckminers.com and recoop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I use last version fedora wallet for windows but dont sync ... any body here to help me ..?   Sad
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I would like to buy, but how do you? This is confusing. Please help.

You can buy TIPS with LTC at www.coinedup.com 

Thanks but I have no ltc I guess i need to purchase with cash.
Activity: 8
luckyminers.com i say is very stable. i mined 2 days at http://fed.notnull.org/ untill this morning it creashed. I wonder if i will getmy coins (7 hours of minig) with 19mh/s thats a lot of coins........sad

I can not withdraw coin from this site, so much so, now I'm supposed to do
thank you
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

You can buy TIPS with LTC at www.coinedup.com 
Any word on a main exchange picking TIPS up? I'm surprised Cryptsy hasn't got them on board yet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
luckyminers.com i say is very stable. i mined 2 days at http://fed.notnull.org/ untill this morning it creashed. I wonder if i will getmy coins (7 hours of minig) with 19mh/s thats a lot of coins........sad

Yes, luckyminers is the best. Let's get it to 50%.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

wallet dont seync ... what do i do now ?  Sad Sad
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I don't know who buys, the only explanation I can find is the arrival of a lot of new (chinese ?) big investors.
For nearly 1 week now :
- DOGE is totally crazy, who really thinks they're gonna pay their groceries with DOGE coin one day ? It's only speculation.
- MOON was pumped like never another alt coin was pumped before.
- EAC is constantly pumped as soon as it starts to get under 170
- CAT is pumped with big fake buy walls as soon as it get under 0.00050000 BTC
- probably many other alt coin pumped I didn't search for

And now on coinedup, Kittehcoin has gained +500% in 2 days, and Fedoracoin has gained +1000%.
But for both for feroda and kitteh, there's nothing new except a bunch of announces. Good news = investors can look into it, but not make a $50-60k market cap into a $600k one.

We even have the LTC dropping, because I think that with DOGE, many starts to think that perhaps LTC will not be the second crypto anymore. Its hashrate totally plunged too.
But with DOGE being more recognized, the alt world is now seen as a farm of many potential future multi billions $ market caps.

That's why any coin, and feroda in particular, can become a major player.

But it's the case as long as the investors think it has future. Everything can still crash easily.

+1 got the same thoughts
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I don't know who buys, the only explanation I can find is the arrival of a lot of new (chinese ?) big investors.
For nearly 1 week now :
- DOGE is totally crazy, who really thinks they're gonna pay their groceries with DOGE coin one day ? It's only speculation.
- MOON was pumped like never another alt coin was pumped before.
- EAC is constantly pumped as soon as it starts to gets under 170 satoshi
- CAT is pumped with big fake buy walls as soon as it gets under 0.0005 BTC
- probably many other alt coin pumped I didn't search for

And now on coinedup, Kittehcoin has gained +500% in 2 days, and Fedoracoin has gained +1000%.
But for both for feroda and kitteh, there's nothing new except a bunch of announces. Good news = standard investors can look into it, but not make a $50-60k market cap into a $600k one.

We even have the LTC dropping, because I think that with DOGE, many starts to think that perhaps LTC will not be the second crypto anymore. Its hashrate totally plunged too.
But with DOGE being more recognized, the alt world is now seen as a farm of many potential future multi billions $ market caps.

That's why any coin, and feroda in particular, can become a major player.

But it's the case as long as the investors think it has future. Everything can still crash easily.
Activity: 1680
Trphy.io
Coinedup down 1 out of 3 loads
Activity: 1050
We really need to get on another exchange.

+1 coined up is crappy right at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The Hat is Tipping Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
We really need to get on another exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Coinedup down 1 out of 3 loads

hopefully they can start as fast as possible

http://www.comkort.com/
Activity: 14
kadz i know you want to buy in, but now is a good time too, this has only risen 400% far from where it will go to. plenty of support at .3
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Beware! There will come a dump! I am sure...
You can sell, but don't buy.

To compare to doge it´s 1:5, so there is a lot of space upside. Shortterm maybe it goes down again.
I put in a few LTC in for fun
Activity: 1680
Trphy.io
Smash the 55 latoshi wall!
Pages:
Jump to: