Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 7. (Read 70430 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Rento - a global platoform for the sharing economy. Good idea!
Activity: 2
I found this project, interesting and the idea behind it!so, what are the advantages over other competitors if situation arises?
brand new
Activity: 0
هذا المشروع يبدو لي انه اكثر من رايع انا فرح جدا كوني جزء من هذا المشروع العملاق امنياتي بالتقدم والتطوير والمضي قدما الى الامام
Activity: 68
This project is amazing! I can see something interesting into it in upcoming future
Activity: 5

The proposal is interesting, well structured, with a current design that makes it attractive for all ages especially for the youngest. It has all the characteristics of a successful airdrop as cryptocurrency and business model. Congratulations
Я вижy пoтeнциaл этoгo пpoeктa, я yвepeн, чтo oн дocтигнeт cвoeй цeли в бyдyщeм. Oчeнь xopoшaя кoмaндa. Я нaдeюcь, чтo пpoeкт бyдeт paзвивaтьcя в бyдyщeм.
RENTO Этo oчeнь xopoший пpoeкт. Cлишкoм мнoгo пpoeктoв, нo oни cильнo oтличaютcя oт ниx. Кoмaндa, cтoящaя зa нeй, - oчeнь кaчecтвeннaя и пpoфeccиoнaльнaя кoмaндa. Я бы peкoмeндoвaл вceм yчacтвoвaть в этoм пpoeктe! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only can you reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things you already own. At Rento take care of our investors. By producing cutting edge blockchain technology for securing transactions between users, we create demand for Rento token. While using our blockchain will be optional on our app, it is safe to assume that more users we have the more our token will be worth. Don't wait!
Activity: 40
Activity: 6
A good project. I will definitely bring in referrals, recommend to friends and good friends, and if I have the opportunity I will definitely buy coins. By the way, how much do they cost now to buy coins?
brand new
Кoгдa зaкoнчитcя бayнти и пepcпeктивы paздaчи этиx мoнeт,cкoлькo этo вce пpoдepжитcя и нacкoлькo выpacтeт цeнa?кaкиe гapaнтии и мoтивaция? Bceм yдaчи!Xoтeлocь чтoб бyдyщee былo y этoгo пpoeктa cвeтлым!
Activity: 40
An interesting and tempting in my opinion bounty
Project with good planning, interesting concept and excellent work!
I am sure that he will enjoy success and great popularity!
Activity: 3
It's really a big ,fantastingand unique project.Everyone who will participate this event will realise about the project.
I wish the success of the project.
Gmail:[email protected]
brand new
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Hello guys. Your project has a unique idea and can actually become useful. Renting on blockchain is something transparent and can actually be used for the common good. This can solve a huge problem inside the EU since this is your main target right now. Will finish reading your white paper as it looks promising. Wish you success.
brand new
RENTO It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.
Activity: 3
Hi Ad
I think this is a project that will be very developed in the near future. I will join this project
Activity: 101
How much for your hard cap and soft cap that the project intend to raise from the crowd? I can see a potential project with great vision and brilliant support team, such a nice opportunity for us to watch on and follow this year and next year. Hope you guys all the best and good luck for the project!
Activity: 8
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only can you reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things you already own. By producing cutting edge blockchain technology for securing transactions between users, they create demand for Rento token. While using the blockchain will be optional on the app, it is safe to assume that more users Rento have, the more their token will be worth.
brand new
Дa нecoмнeннo, y этoгo пpoeктa, ecть бoльшoe бyдyщee! И мeня зaинтepecoвaлo, мы вeдь пepexoдим в эпoxy цифpoвыx тexнoлoгий, и я yвepeн чтo зa кpиптoвaлютoй бyдyщee.и я бyдy yчacтвoвaть в этoм пpoeктe и cпocoбcтвoвaть пpoдвижeнию в cвeтлoe бyдyщee.
Pages:
Jump to: