Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 8. (Read 70430 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
I see the potential of this project, I am sure the project will reach its goal in the future. Very good team. I hope the project will develop well in the future. Good luck!!!
Activity: 2
Hello, I saw a bit about this project and I think it is very interesting. I joined already and I'll wait for next steps. I adore project about new technologies and new coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Disclaimer: I am not associated with the above project in any capacity and am simply posting this announcement on behalf of the team. I will update this section with contact information for the actual team. Please do not ask me any questions regarding Rento.

Activity: 2
Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing. You can not only reduce consumption but also make a profit from sharing unused things that we already have. Rento cares about their investors. Creating advanced blockchain technology to secure transactions between users.

check it out on rento-app.io

WebBOUNTYWhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramInstagramRedditMedium

https://i.imgur.com/H2XdffG.jpg
[/quote]
Activity: 266
Great team! I advise everyone to consider this company and you will always be at the top. Very interesting project Need attention. Good Ranking! this is a good project! This project is working amazingly and it is good for people that's why day by day this project is getting success and people prefer this project than others.
brand new
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project is interesting in terms of innovation. I wish the project to grow fast. And how can you use the possibilities of your project in the construction business in Russia?
Activity: 69
The project really seems amazing and unique, Global sharing is an amazing concept!! The team looks promising and seems to have a lot of experience. The benefits of holding tokens are also really amazing. Dividends for the token holders seems like it would bring more investors into the project, eventually resulting in stability of the project!
Activity: 5
Hi all, This looks like a really promising project! #Rento Professional and transparant roadmap and information sharing. Let's join Rento!
brand new
 want to know how you will inform investors when an achievement has been reached?
the information has expired, can you please update it.
Maybe this will be a big surge in the crypto world, hope this project is a big success.
Activity: 10
Disclaimer: I am not associated with the above project in any capacity and am simply posting this announcement on behalf of the team. I will update this section with contact information for the actual team. Please do not ask me any questions regarding Rento.

Activity: 8
brand new
hi Rento team.

i have read the website and whitepaper.

The project seems to be good enough to growth . It seems to have good future and you have all my support.

how about the token adding time in market and exchanges? do you have any estimate time for it?

with best wishes to Rento Team and all of supporters. success
Activity: 1
Bceм пpивeт!  Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт, выгoдныe пpeдлoжeния и зaмeчaтeльнaя coбpaлacь кoмaндa. Cтoит paccмoтpeть eгo для инвecтиций. C нeтepпeниeм бyдy ждaть зaпycкa. Smiley
Activity: 8
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only can you reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things you already own. By producing cutting edge blockchain technology for securing transactions between users, they create demand for Rento token. While using the blockchain will be optional on the app, it is safe to assume that more users Rento have, the more their token will be worth.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I want to know how you will inform investors when an achievement has been reached?
the information has expired, can you please update it.
Maybe this will be a big surge in the crypto world, hope this project is a big success.
brand new
RENTO It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project. Good!
brand new
A successful factor for any company is a strong team. I follow many startups, but here everything is absolutely new. I am deeply confident that the company Rento, will enter the small percentage of successful companies that will change the world for the better, but what we will do for you. Despite the fact that it is not a simple time, you will undoubtedly succeed. We believe in you! Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: