Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIX] Fornix |Masternodes|POS|High rewards| - page 3. (Read 6089 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Anyone from the Dev team looking over this thread? the wallet is having issues: forced closed, not opening, staking not getting active. People in Discord group are panic selling because Devs are MIA and hasn't talk to the community in a week.
I have experienced today, wallet not opening, close shutdown automatically, staking not active even we set staking=1 and unlocked wallet
Activity: 45
yes, what happen? already kicked from discord
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
devs - is off (on discord they dont answer)

can you post a link to discord ? want to see whats happening there.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
devs - is off (on discord they dont answer)
Activity: 55
I think another exchange buy/sell coin, there is no other feature. You are working on artificial intelligence and the project is going to be completed in one year?
Come on....
And, of course, merit can be exchanged, too. At least, based on what I see, I strongly believe that merits can be exchange, but sooner or later something will happen to stop them.
Activity: 5
discord is off ?
Activity: 36
Devs are on holidays with millions of money they stole .How stupid we are!
the main feature is "HIGH REWARDS" ... cmon, if i wanted high rewards i would just bought a lot of sprouts or any other pos coin with HIGH interest...
It's weekend now. I think on Monday everything will good.
Fornix has been applied to CMC.

well, its the "dev team" word, right ? we dont have proofs, i think they have run away and will launch new coin, i have seen this a lot of time, just let a very low order and wait it to fill... and sell after while, its the better way to gain some money with scams.
people like to get scammed... and the "mods" from discord had kicked me out, well, what a nice communitty... people cant argue and just kick the others, sooo professional...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1326
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think another exchange buy/sell coin, there is no other feature. You are working on artificial intelligence and the project is going to be completed in one year?
Come on....
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Did the devs fix the wallet issue that caused all the panic selling? im not in the discord channel.
Activity: 6
I would like to know, is it possible with 2000 FIX to make stake?

yes, the more you stake the more you can get.
Activity: 2
I would like to know, is it possible with 2000 FIX to make stake?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
please tell me what's about the white paper? will it be translated into other languages? and if so, which ones? in your road map it is written that in March the token will be listed on the coinmarket-cap. Is it so?
Activity: 60
Seems the devs are gone...
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
i warned people on discord... now its a nice time to bet, if you want.
You sat in discord laughing at the prospect of others losing money as you fanned the flames. You're just another toxic person who is advised others to simply ignore.

Exactly what I was going to say.

@Anyone checking out discord while doing project research, please ignore the FUD, just a lot of a-holes wanting to buy cheap coins and whining about devs not there to babysit for a few days...
Activity: 20
You sat in discord laughing at the prospect of others losing money as you fanned the flames. You're just another toxic person who is advised others to simply ignore.
Pages:
Jump to: