Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIX] Fornix |Masternodes|POS|High rewards| - page 8. (Read 6089 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
If you think you will get some profit by buying nodes on a pre-sale, I think you will have a bad time. Here is why:

1st There is no exchange available and who knows when will it be. Good luck selling those coins on peer 2 peer, you will have to compete the devs for that. And getting 2 coins per block, will take a while to stack 10k
2nd You probably have no idea how many nodes will be sold on the pre-sale. They have a premined equivalent to 308 they intend to sell. And drop a few coins as bounties.
3rd Block reward at this point is 2 FIX / block. There will be another 18 hours or so, maybe more until you will get decent rewards for nodes.

I really think you should see this before rushing to buy a node... There are already 22 nodes up and counting.
1) We will have a community voting for exchange in our discord community in the following days. reward is only 2FIX for approx 16 hours more, then it will go to 220FIX per block.
2) You can check all the transactions made on the blockexplorer from the premine wallet and you will see how many coins went to presale, bounties and contests.
3) It is better for every coin to have a solid network/community before starting hugh ROI phase. Noramally there is like 1 wallet getting everything, with starting of at 2FIX we are avoiding this and everyone can participate getting good rewards.

With 100masternodes online the yearly ROI will be at approx 5800% when block reward is 220FIX
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
If you think you will get some profit by buying nodes on a pre-sale, I think you will have a bad time. Here is why:

1st There is no exchange available and who knows when will it be. Good luck selling those coins on peer 2 peer, you will have to compete the devs for that. And getting 2 coins per block, will take a while to stack 10k
2nd You probably have no idea how many nodes will be sold on the pre-sale. They have a premined equivalent to 308 they intend to sell. And drop a few coins as bounties.
3rd Block reward at this point is 2 FIX / block. There will be another 18 hours or so, maybe more until you will get decent rewards for nodes.

I really think you should see this before rushing to buy a node... There are already 22 nodes up and counting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Indonesian translations reserved..
copper member
Activity: 7
any pools up yet?
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
Hi when will you start receiving btc for mn
Presale is live, join us in discord

discord  expired
Activity: 63
reversed for vietnamese translation
Activity: 11
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Activity: 70
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
DEV! Need pool
copper member
Outdated patterns in their security layer obviously. More well known virus softwares are all fine
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Activity: 8
Reserved for Hindi Translation
Activity: 252
Dutch translation reserved!
copper member
downloaded wallet for windows 64bit and working smoth for me