Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 102. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
So, everyone asked me about big FLAP competition I anounced here yesterday.
Here is the answer: our plan is to promote FLAP to people who love to play
FlappyBird game. I hope this thing will go viral and I need help of whole community.
There will be 3 or 5 winners of the competition (we can decide together about all details)
Winners will be decided when we reach 100,000 blocks and reward halving happen...
this will happen for less than 2 months.

But I need a minimum of 1-2 millions FLAP fund to start this. I think everyone who mine FlappyCoin
can donate a small portion of FLAP to support competition. Coin price cant grow if anyone dont
know that FlappyCoin exist.

I make cold storage for this purpose and donate first 20,000 FLAPs.
Donation address is: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
Balance and all transaction can be checked here:
http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/address/FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj

Here is a 3D art designed specialy for this competition:

... and paper wallet cold storage for competition fund:

Contest start when devs release new wallet. Please support our project
and donate some FLAPs ... more info soon  Cheesy

Sent 20k
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
So, everyone asked me about big FLAP competition I anounced here yesterday.
Here is the answer: our plan is to promote FLAP to people who love to play
FlappyBird game. I hope this thing will go viral and I need help of whole community.
There will be 3 or 5 winners of the competition (we can decide together about all details)
Winners will be decided when we reach 100,000 blocks and reward halving happen...
this will happen for less than 2 months.

But I need a minimum of 1-2 millions FLAP fund to start this. I think everyone who mine FlappyCoin
can donate a small portion of FLAP to support competition. Coin price cant grow if anyone dont
know that FlappyCoin exist.

I make cold storage for this purpose and donate first 20,000 FLAPs.
Balance and all transaction can be checked here:
http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/address/FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj

Here is a 3D art designed specialy for this competition:

... and paper wallet cold storage for competition fund:

Contest start when devs release new wallet. Please support our project
and donate some FLAPs ... more info soon  Cheesy

4 satoshi won't hold. The coin will get too profitable for miners.

Yes but difficulty is rising quite fast now so it's getting much harder to mine. It will probably be cheaper (or easier) to buy than to mine for a lot of people.

It's not rising that much. This is roughly how it has been looking since launch when multipools hop on and off the coin.
Just adding some skepticism to the thread before people dump too much BTC on what will be a giant gamble in either situation.

OK yeah it's only risen a little in the past few hours but the price hasn't risen that much either, as the price goes to 4, 5, 6 etc then net hash will definitely increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Yes but difficulty is rising quite fast now so it's getting much harder to mine. It will probably be cheaper (or easier) to buy than to mine for a lot of people.

It's not rising that much. This is roughly how it has been looking since launch when multipools hop on and off the coin.
Just adding some skepticism to the thread before people dump too much BTC on what will be a giant gamble in either situation.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
wallet stuck on 25,736 blocks, and wont sync. I have already added all the nodes from subreddit, and this post.  Undecided
Activity: 448
we need new wallet.
android wallet, even pictures with Dong.

Please request Dong to join the team if possible.

Integrate the coin with the Game.

only by doing so can this coin move to another stage.
New wallet will be released this week with the game integrated.
A picture of the on developing wallet. It's not completed yet, so it looks a little crappy. The official release will look much better.

Why is it still showed as BTC instead of FLAP?
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I want to see 10 sat at least  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
in cryptorush you can still buy cheap (3sat) !! remove your sell orders @4 sat and let he bird fly!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Woow!
what a massive pump! Yesterday you could buy for 1 satoshi and today we are at 4!!!
Congratulation to all who bought cheap coins yesterday! Cheesy
Even though I think 4 satosis is still great price and expect much harder apperecation close to 10 satoshis..
Activity: 364
sell orders @3 sat gone.. if you want to buy cheap - go to cryptorush Smiley Here is sell orders @3 sat (1 BTC left, so hurry ) Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
It's a shame CryptoRush is such a crap exchange. If only we were on Mintpal/Cryptsy :-/
Instead of complaining go vote on https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Buy orders now at 4 satoshis, ready up birds
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
ready for hype???
It's a shame CryptoRush is such a crap exchange. If only we were on Mintpal/Cryptsy :-/
Activity: 448
Maybe the FLAP team bought enough FLAP at 2 satoshi and decided to pump it.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10

Its cos someone on cryptorush was buying 1 flap at 340 satoshis and made about 20 seperate orders, just noticed all flap's gone at 2 satoshis now selling at 3 Cheesy

yes, I see that now... why do that... generate hype?

Activity: 42
Pumping has started?
Activity: 22

Its cos someone on cryptorush was buying 1 flap at 340 satoshis and made about 20 seperate orders, just noticed all flap's gone at 2 satoshis now selling at 3 Cheesy
Jump to: