Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 106. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So, everyone asked me about big FLAP competition I anounced here yesterday.
Here is the answer: our plan is to promote FLAP to people who love to play
FlappyBird game. I hope this thing will go viral and I need help of whole community.
There will be 3 or 5 winners of the competition (we can decide together about all details)
Winners will be decided when we reach 100,000 blocks and reward halving happen...
this will happen for less than 2 months.

But I need a minimum of 1-2 millions FLAP fund to start this. I think everyone who mine FlappyCoin
can donate a small portion of FLAP to support competition. Coin price cant grow if anyone dont
know that FlappyCoin exist.

I make cold storage for this purpose and donate first 20,000 FLAPs.
Donation address is: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
Balance and all transaction can be checked here:
http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/address/FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj

Here is a 3D art designed specialy for this competition:

... and paper wallet cold storage for competition fund:

Once again  Smiley
When did this competition start? I missed it.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Voting on cryptsy is the best thing you can do for flap at the moment.  All the other small exchanges are nice, but I have more confidence leaving my fund in cryptsy then any other exchange flappy is traded on at the moment.

Will do what I can and even buy some more votes if I see others contributing.  At least vote with your free vote.
Voted and bought some votes with cryptsy points I had.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
So, everyone asked me about big FLAP competition I anounced here yesterday.
Here is the answer: our plan is to promote FLAP to people who love to play
FlappyBird game. I hope this thing will go viral and I need help of whole community.
There will be 3 or 5 winners of the competition (we can decide together about all details)
Winners will be decided when we reach 100,000 blocks and reward halving happen...
this will happen for less than 2 months.

But I need a minimum of 1-2 millions FLAP fund to start this. I think everyone who mine FlappyCoin
can donate a small portion of FLAP to support competition. Coin price cant grow if anyone dont
know that FlappyCoin exist.

I make cold storage for this purpose and donate first 20,000 FLAPs.
Donation address is: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
Balance and all transaction can be checked here:
http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/address/FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj

Here is a 3D art designed specialy for this competition:

... and paper wallet cold storage for competition fund:

Once again  Smiley
trying to get some details on the new wallet with the 2-factor auth, when is that coming out? I checked on the website but it doesn't seem like the new wallet is there yet (not complaining just trying to confirm details.) What kind of 2-factor auth will it support?

Also, did they get a picture of the developer/s with the original creator of the game as was suggested earlier?

Sorry to be a pest but I keep getting bumped off the page by everyone's 500 million posts an hour lol. Still trying to get these answered..
2-factor is implemented. You can go to your profile page and check it out.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
voted on cryptsy!
Activity: 182
trying to get some details on the new wallet with the 2-factor auth, when is that coming out? I checked on the website but it doesn't seem like the new wallet is there yet (not complaining just trying to confirm details.) What kind of 2-factor auth will it support?

Also, did they get a picture of the developer/s with the original creator of the game as was suggested earlier?

Sorry to be a pest but I keep getting bumped off the page by everyone's 500 million posts an hour lol. Still trying to get these answered..
legendary
The 3d design of the coin looks awful. I am a proffesional 3D artist, you can drop me a message if you want to improve the quality of the rendering.

Indeed this 3d doesn't looks very good ... but Wink Not VERY bad at all for me.

It looks way too plastic and very dirty. It has to be a shiny precious metal.

This is not final image, he try to make material looking like old used coins with scratch.
This is just test render.

But what you think about model of the coin? Looking good for me

On the weekend I can maybe find few hours to make a professional render with VRay in 3ds Max  - if there is still a need for it ??.
Also tossed in 200K for the competition. Don't know why no one else did it, especially those loud here in this thread.. ?
Cheers!

I will be throwing the requested 20k in soon.  cryptoworld is just so sketchy..  I mean 20k flap  is nothing compared to how mnay I have but it is the principal.  Just wish it was dev led giveaway.  Know what I mean?

Anyways, like I said I will be sending 20k soon myself and much much much more to anyone that proves they are trsutworthy and making progress.

I thank bitdonator for his efforts and will send more if he has a successful outing and does more similar.

In fact I will fund withing reason a lot of projects based on what I feel the value is to flappy here in the future.  Still trying to get more as cheap as I can myself.  

But if it runs before I can get more, great I have plenty.

No, devs dont led this competition... but devs can join and support this if they want.
Everything will be transparent, dont think I will run with all this FLAPs.  Grin
I already have a nice chunk of Flapps in my private wallet.... I mine flappycoin from start
and I will send fund for compet. again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Promotional accounts created so far

FB, twitter , going to create reddit account now. Any big places I am missing an account for promotion?

Guess a btc forum account would be a good idea to. Looks like I may be able to launch in a few weeks! The promotions will all be done in FLAP coins.

This is my way of killing 2 birds with 1 stone... har har!
Activity: 182

legendary
Thanks to Machete for sending fund for competition. Higher prize, higher attention.
Now, there is amount of 220,000.5 FLAP in fund
When competition start, I ask you all to share it everywhere you can:
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter..... especialy on Instagram. I see a lot of people post
printscreen with flappybird score. Just search with hash: #flappybird

Once again, donation address for competition is: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
You can check amount and all transaction here: http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/address/FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
Image of the new wallet will be uploaded along with that poll thread

Where will the poll thread be?  A link posted here would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Image of the new wallet will be uploaded along with that poll thread
I'm putting up a new poll thread to choose new logo for version 2.0.0.0 with FlappyCoin game intergated.
Need to sort out something first.
Activity: 73
seems we got a lot of attention now!

Lets hope so. Lets hope BigMoney is finally sated und ready. Can´t wait to see the big sell walls fall.
The 3d design of the coin looks awful. I am a proffesional 3D artist, you can drop me a message if you want to improve the quality of the rendering.

This is not final image, he try to make material looking like old used coins with scratch.

On the weekend I can maybe find few hours to make a professional render with VRay in 3ds Max  - if there is still a need for it ??.
Also tossed in 200K for the competition. Don't know why no one else did it, especially those loud here in this thread.. ?
Cheers!

I will be throwing the requested 20k in soon.  cryptoworld is just so sketchy..  I mean 20k flap  is nothing compared to how mnay I have but it is the principal.  Just wish it was dev led giveaway.  Know what I mean?

Anyways, like I said I will be sending 20k soon myself and much much much more to anyone that proves they are trsutworthy and making progress.

I thank bitdonator for his efforts and will send more if he has a successful outing and does more similar.

In fact I will fund withing reason a lot of projects based on what I feel the value is to flappy here in the future.  Still trying to get more as cheap as I can myself.  

But if it runs before I can get more, great I have plenty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
seems we got a lot of attention now!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Cheers!
Jump to: