Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 141. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is flapping rediculous! I can't get past 1 pt in the flappybird coin game!

Flappin unbelievable!
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
What a great flappy community.  For those of you new to altcoins:  It is common for people to play games with currency manipulation.  In the next day or so someone or a group of someones will probably sell flap until it hits 1.  They'll place an enormous buy at 1 to scare everyone into selling their coins to them.  Then once they have 2-300 million because of people panic selling, they will place a bunch of buys so that it's immediately back to 5. This will make you mad at yourself for panicing and buy them all back at 4.  Please Please Please do not fall for this.  Hold strong, only sell enough to make your daily profit.  Do not fall for currency manipulation.  If you do sell you will remember that day for years to come.

This
I totally agree as well... Just take a look at MINT for an example in real time of how this game works. I plan to have some buy orders in myself at 1 sat just in case the pumpers/dumpers work their "magic" on FLAP too. The strength of the community is what makes me so optimistic as to the future of this coin. The big players will try to shake out the weak hands... don't let them get your FLAP :]

Words of wisdom IMHO  Tongue I ain't gonna sell these coins.....yet!!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
What a great flappy community.  For those of you new to altcoins:  It is common for people to play games with currency manipulation.  In the next day or so someone or a group of someones will probably sell flap until it hits 1.  They'll place an enormous buy at 1 to scare everyone into selling their coins to them.  Then once they have 2-300 million because of people panic selling, they will place a bunch of buys so that it's immediately back to 5. This will make you mad at yourself for panicing and buy them all back at 4.  Please Please Please do not fall for this.  Hold strong, only sell enough to make your daily profit.  Do not fall for currency manipulation.  If you do sell you will remember that day for years to come.

This
Activity: 308
Merit: 146

This
I totally agree as well... Just take a look at MINT for an example in real time of how this game works. I plan to have some buy orders in myself at 1 sat just in case the pumpers/dumpers work their "magic" on FLAP too. The strength of the community is what makes me so optimistic as to the future of this coin. The big players will try to shake out the weak hands... don't let them get your FLAP :]
Activity: 30
Time to mine Flappycoin in true pool.
Pooled.cc
http://i.imgur.com/OBq2qTE.png

Mining in pooled.cc:  Pool Workers: 13 | Mining in other Pools: Pool Workers: 300
Time to mine Flappycoin in true pool.
Pooled.cc
http://i.imgur.com/OBq2qTE.png
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
need some hashpower

http://flap.bondni.com

now.

if encounter any problem ,welcome to pm me or using the feedback system on the http://www.bondni.com
Activity: 56
Are people still voting each day to get flappy on other exchanges?

Like here: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Guy's, has anyone got a nice looking forum sig for Flappycoin?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Also just noticed that flap.hash.so holds 1 gh/s out of the 1.6 gh/s net hash. That's roughly 63%, well above the 51% mark. Let's spread the hash guys! I already pulled my miner off to another pool!

for why spreading? I just dont know and dont understand Smiley

The bigger the pool, the bigger the target it becomes for DDoS....so if you guys get DDoSed, that's a ton of hash power gone, and the difficulty drops dramatically. Then the DDoSers mine flappycoin and make a killing with the lowered difficulty...so SPREAD THE HASH

hm, interesting, ty.

_______
I still launching little giveaways(1 random winner) at http://sancrypto.info/ - but nobody wants to join and get free flaps Smiley
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
Also just noticed that flap.hash.so holds 1 gh/s out of the 1.6 gh/s net hash. That's roughly 63%, well above the 51% mark. Let's spread the hash guys! I already pulled my miner off to another pool!

The bigger the pool, the bigger the target it becomes for DDoS....so if you guys get DDoSed, that's a ton of hash power gone, and the difficulty drops dramatically. Then the DDoSers mine flappycoin and make a killing with the lowered difficulty...so SPREAD THE HASH
time to get FLAPPY!
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
looks like it 3 satoshi is the floor Cheesy

flapflap to the moonnn
With so many new coins every hour, every day FLAP maintains it's price the market cap goes up. The coin is just over a week old, has 275 active members over on Reddit, has a working tipbot, and many other things going for it. We just need to stay strong and keep flapping as a community :]

+1
Forget selling before 0.00000025 satoshi Smiley Keep Calm and wait.. don't you see? everything show that falppy is on the way and will be in top 20 altcoin..
Activity: 98

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And the difficulty is heading back to 38ish, I quite enjoyed it being a little easier to mine for a while, as I am sure many other people did, got some coins in nice and quick :p

I had the same notion, until I woke up at 9am this morning and found out my miner crashed for the 2nd time in it's life at 4am >< Missed out on 5 hours of lower diff mining T.T He's back on his grind now though Wink

---EDIT---

You need to install CGwatcher, if my rig shuts down due to power etc, or if the net drops, watcher starts up and gets me back up and running Smiley
Activity: 70
And the difficulty is heading back to 38ish, I quite enjoyed it being a little easier to mine for a while, as I am sure many other people did, got some coins in nice and quick :p

I had the same notion, until I woke up at 9am this morning and found out my miner crashed for the 2nd time in it's life at 4am >< Missed out on 5 hours of lower diff mining T.T He's back on his grind now though Wink

---EDIT---

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

flapflap to the moonnn
With so many new coins every hour, every day FLAP maintains it's price the market cap goes up. The coin is just over a week old, has 275 active members over on Reddit, has a working tipbot, and many other things going for it. We just need to stay strong and keep flapping as a community :]
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

flapflap to the moonnn
Jump to: