Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 142. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
where can we vote flappy on cryptsy?

Read first post???
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Anyone on flap.hash.so getting a lot lower hashrate than they are suppose to be getting?
my miner is running at 3100kh/s WU: 2800+ and the pool is reporting only between 2100kh/s and 2800kh/s and only rarely will it go past 3000 and for maybe a minute or 2.
anyone know what this is?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Buy support is evaporating, difficulty falling, and the sell orders piling up... it's looking like it's all downhill from here. Sadly this will probably be the last day I'm mining FLAP. It's really a shame that Flappy Bird was pulled from the app stores. If it was still downloadable I think FLAP would be going strong right now.

not really, is just weekend, if we will make it to cryptsy ... woot

Would be a viable excuse if not for the fact that 90% of other coins are actually up today.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Buy support is evaporating, difficulty falling, and the sell orders piling up... it's looking like it's all downhill from here. Sadly this will probably be the last day I'm mining FLAP. It's really a shame that Flappy Bird was pulled from the app stores. If it was still downloadable I think FLAP would be going strong right now.

I think we should use this to our advantage. The game is still available for download on the internet (rather than the market).

How about when we release our mobile app, it comes with the flappy bird game?
Activity: 266
Those who needs extra FLABs still have some of them
get 2000 FLABs here
http://ecoiner.org/giveaways/2000-flab-flappycoin-giveaway-leave-address-927/
Activity: 210
And the difficulty is heading back to 38ish, I quite enjoyed it being a little easier to mine for a while, as I am sure many other people did, got some coins in nice and quick :p
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

not really, is just weekend, if we will make it to cryptsy ... woot
Activity: 247
Activity: 118
Need more news about the currency on different information resources. The more people know about it the more they want to buy it.
Became the official currency of Kalimdor FLAPPY coin, NASA launched a rocket to Mars aboard FLAPPY, granddaughter Bruce Willis was named after FLAPPY, next hollywood cartoon will be "Adventures of  FLAPPY", the first word that was said Chuck Norris - "FLAPPY" and etc Smiley
Activity: 345
where can we vote flappy on cryptsy?
Activity: 203
keep voting on mintpal guys
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
What a great flappy community.  For those of you new to altcoins:  It is common for people to play games with currency manipulation.  In the next day or so someone or a group of someones will probably sell flap until it hits 1.  They'll place an enormous buy at 1 to scare everyone into selling their coins to them.  Then once they have 2-300 million because of people panic selling, they will place a bunch of buys so that it's immediately back to 5. This will make you mad at yourself for panicing and buy them all back at 4.  Please Please Please do not fall for this.  Hold strong, only sell enough to make your daily profit.  Do not fall for currency manipulation.  If you do sell you will remember that day for years to come.

I hope they go to 50 sat's or so! I bought in at 7 sat's  Undecided
Activity: 210
I'm still holding all my coins, not sold any yet, should be on about 6.5 mil by the end of today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
This coin is going to be great!

Step aside DOGE, we gonna FLAP on by!

If it gets the cap, it shall FLAP.

FLAP is a perfect example of how much DOGE would be had it had been said there would be no CAP.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR BITCOINS ON A COIN WITH NO CAP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

Mine FLAP and set the price YOU want. That is your coin and special if you mined it + a cap!

Someone please make a FLAP faucet that doesn't steal from their own faucet. What kind of sick degin bastard promotes DOGE for noobs to learn cryptos and steals from their Faucets ect..... Ya someone can use the blockchain fucktards...

Edit:

That faucet must pay in FLAP = to their score!
Activity: 125
What a great flappy community.  For those of you new to altcoins:  It is common for people to play games with currency manipulation.  In the next day or so someone or a group of someones will probably sell flap until it hits 1.  They'll place an enormous buy at 1 to scare everyone into selling their coins to them.  Then once they have 2-300 million because of people panic selling, they will place a bunch of buys so that it's immediately back to 5. This will make you mad at yourself for panicing and buy them all back at 4.  Please Please Please do not fall for this.  Hold strong, only sell enough to make your daily profit.  Do not fall for currency manipulation.  If you do sell you will remember that day for years to come.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Hey moonpool! I just joined your FlappyCoin miningwithus pool, adding about 2Mh/s. Looks great so far. The interface is sleek.

I have just a few quick questions on FlappyCoin that hopefully someone can answer:
1. Who are the developers and how could I contact them? Are they active in seeking changes to the coin if need be?
2. Are there any main goals for FlappyCoin right now? Any future plans? e.g. trying to get on more exchanges, reskinning the qt wallet, etc..
3. Am I too late for the giveaway coins?  Embarrassed

FFhsumgcGb1xFQJHzVARybZ85Zqv4X1pEJ

Overall, this coin looks nice. It has a steadily growing community already, the release was smooth, and everything is well laid out. Plus, even though I'm not great at the game, it's ridiculously popular. I see some potential.

Thanks!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Yeah, great chance to buy some more cheap Flappy Coins Cheesy
Flap Flap
Activity: 406
Sell sell sell... only worth a satoshi.  Grin Grin Cheesy
Jump to: