Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 226. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'll donate 1k FLAP to the next 10 people that quote this post.
Just paste your FLAP address.

thanks mate !!

F624i9fcetJSzUNazVhmEYSygsZbqgiNho
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
FRxv6Qtr3RTsUwivVsyn19PKxBqCbgjTrU
Thanks mate.

Sent.

7 more.
F8LXm8SqrGmqtx6DY5KkazXSruEhpgELUi
Thanks

Sent.
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
any exchanges, exchange threads there atm?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
FRxv6Qtr3RTsUwivVsyn19PKxBqCbgjTrU
Thanks mate.
Activity: 28
WTS 500k FLAP at 3 satoshi !!!
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
F8LXm8SqrGmqtx6DY5KkazXSruEhpgELUi
Thanks
FRXn6QQpFsbtEhc89PwEFw6B6C9K6WNEtb

Thanks!

Sent, 9 more.
Activity: 4
This coin is only POW and after 1.5 years all 100,000,000,000 FLAP in circulation?

What will be then?
Activity: 35
Those of you who have large amounts already mined, you should start making some giveaways, create some awareness

Think we need a faucet setting up.

Willing to donate coins if someone gets this up and running.
Those of you who have large amounts already mined, you should start making some giveaways, create some awareness

Think we need a faucet setting up.
Activity: 28
Activity: 84
Flappy Coin the Game available now for Windows PC and is available to download now.

http://velocitycoin.com/games.html

Enter our High score competition here http://velocitycoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=568.

Activity: 98
THIS COIN IS A FAKE FLAPPYCOIN

It has nothing to do with the true FlappyCoin announced in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annflappycoin-flappycoin-is-transforming-we-are-still-here-458967
These guys also refer to our website (www.flappycoin.org) on their github - we have got nothing to do with them, they just essentially stole our idea.

It is quite sad that we announced our coin well ahead of time to give everyone chance to participate and this clone suddenly pops out of nowhere... Sad
Don't support this coin, it is likely premined to the extreme and it is just a straight dogecoin clone (same params).

The ORIGINAL FlappyCoin is still in development, ETA for release is this weekend (15-16/02)
Dude, have you read my copyright notice?

Your "copyright notice" is a total lie. You have just actually changed it, previously "the notice" just stated that you are from the same country as FlappyBird creator and because of this you feel entitled to use FlappyBird 'branding".

Anyway, this whole thing is actually quite pathetic and NOT what the original idea of Flappy was about - community, fair start, etc Sad
We are rather devastated at the moment as we have put massive amount of work into our coin - just to have idea cloned and stolen.
We just hope that people are going to realize this - our "true" flappycoin is still scheduled for release this weekend.

Please leave this thread, stop assume things, What does your coin got? Your "coin" is also a Scrypt clone, it is 1!? % premined, I don't care if all will be given back, as it wont....
0,1% is a fair premine. You have fast halvingrate for a healthy coin and you have no protection against deflation and ASICs. Nuff said
Activity: 98
Why does the thread title say in caps lock NO PREMINE, yet you say it is 1% premined just a little while later??

Also windows wallet is not connecting for me, i created a flappycoin folder in appdata/roaming, created  a .conf and placed it there, also turned firewall off and still not connecting?

+1

Thats not the same coin..... There are 2 Flappycoins, one with crazy premine, that is illegal, and this one which got 0 premine
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Why does the thread title say in caps lock NO PREMINE, yet you say it is 1% premined just a little while later??

Also windows wallet is not connecting for me, i created a flappycoin folder in appdata/roaming, created  a .conf and placed it there, also turned firewall off and still not connecting?

+1
Activity: 96
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that up.

I still can't get my wallet to connect...?
addnodes from the OP work fine for me, try to add it.
Activity: 19
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that up.

I still can't get my wallet to connect...?
Jump to: