Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 32. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I THINK WE ALL HAVE TO RELAX A LITTLE BIT

SMALL JOINT

BIG JOINT

IF YOU LIKE MY LOW SKILL PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts
People didn't think that dogecoin would be success and reach unbelievable price at this moment . Does anyone think it will happen with flappycoin? Grin

I like the way this guy puts it here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/23fdjm/havent_you_guys_played_flappy_bird/

"Don't you remember how hard you failed the first time you tried to flap between those pipes? How many times did it take you to get over a score of 1? Ironically, that's what's happening right now with this coin...
But don't despair, a few more tries and we'll get to 2, 3, 4 ... AND TO THE MOOOOON!!!
Calm down everyone, flappy HAS to fail a few times before it gets going!"

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
People didn't think that dogecoin would be success and reach unbelievable price at this moment . Does anyone think it will happen with flappycoin? Grin
Finally, Dev said something. Keep it up Dev Grin

I must save the community...
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Finally, Dev said something. Keep it up Dev Grin
Anyone selling these for the current prices on poloniex.com is an idiot, 100k selling on ebay yesterday for £2.30

If your gonna dump at least get something for them!
If I was giving my free time over Easter weekend working on a coin then I would expect a bit of patience.

People are too quick to dump and hassle them, they will be back, they have lives too.

Except no one said they had to do it on 4/18 as far as I recall. Maybe planning a wallet release on the first day of a holiday weekend is, I dunno, poor planning?

And as far as the whole "pump" I don't know whether to laugh or just be angry. You are proud of a "pump" to 18 liteoshis? Seriously? We don't want your shitty manipulations we want steady real price growth. Getting the price to jump by a few fractions of fractions of fractions of a penny for a few hours does NOTHING good for the coin.

now all my anguish turns to laugh.

Good this coin is meant to be fun!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
If I was giving my free time over Easter weekend working on a coin then I would expect a bit of patience.

People are too quick to dump and hassle them, they will be back, they have lives too.

Except no one said they had to do it on 4/18 as far as I recall. Maybe planning a wallet release on the first day of a holiday weekend is, I dunno, poor planning?

And as far as the whole "pump" I don't know whether to laugh or just be angry. You are proud of a "pump" to 18 liteoshis? Seriously? We don't want your shitty manipulations we want steady real price growth. Getting the price to jump by a few fractions of fractions of fractions of a penny for a few hours does NOTHING good for the coin.

now all my anguish turns to laugh.
I'm tired of all this flappy faccism.

All you puppets are running around screaming heil flappeh!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
I'm tired of all this flappy faccism.

All you puppets are running around screaming heil flappeh!
ParsnipCommander what actually are you doing to help the community? You think calling for a new dev team and moaning about them will bring them back faster?
Why don't you become part of the solution rather than part of the problem, this coin is meant to be fun, so whats wrong with a little pumping? better than a lot of moaning and no action.

I would rather view a Meme than your shit posts judging the devs when you yourself ain't done shit.

We all know the issues with the dev's we were not born yesterday, last thing we need is some hero telling us what we already know.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: