Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 28. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so... is the cap still going to be reduced or what? 100 billion freaking coins is just way too much...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New wallet being compiled now

no more taking over ?

Not at the moment, though putting together a new team is in discussion

Honestly let's talk about that.

Takeover already happened, doesn't need another take over or discussion of it at this point.

Future yeah, right now we need what was promised.
Activity: 238

no more taking over ?

Not at the moment, though putting together a new team is in discussion
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

no more taking over ?
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
King of Wallstreet

IF YOU LIKE MY LOW SKILL PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts
Flappy is getting STRONGER!

IF YOU LIKE MY LOW SKILL PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts
BACK IN THE GAME

+50 now
BACK IN THE GAME

FLAP is resurrected...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Glad it is back.
Activity: 112
I've had offers already and need to stress. IT'S THE WINDOWS BUILD THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Anyone and their grandmother can build for linux. Windows is another beast, especially cross compiling.

He's right... and it's not a problem unique to the FlappyCoin source... all the altcoins have the same issues with the complexity of compiling for Windows.

Realizing that now.

Unfortunately at this point it is something I probably could of done, 3 weeks ago. But people were deligated to figure that out 3 weeks ago while I and others worked on other stuff.

The build notes for all windows builds on altcoins are horrid to be perfectly honest.
Price up +50% on Poloniex
I know... it's almost as if the build process is unique to every individual and not the source!  Good documentation can make the very complex... very easy.

On all build notes I agree. Person who wrote the windows build notes needs to meet the front end of the wood chipper.
Price up +50% on Poloniex
Activity: 304
I've had offers already and need to stress. IT'S THE WINDOWS BUILD THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Anyone and their grandmother can build for linux. Windows is another beast, especially cross compiling.

He's right... and it's not a problem unique to the FlappyCoin source... all the altcoins have the same issues with the complexity of compiling for Windows.

Realizing that now.

Unfortunately at this point it is something I probably could of done, 3 weeks ago. But people were deligated to figure that out 3 weeks ago while I and others worked on other stuff.

The build notes for all windows builds on altcoins are horrid to be perfectly honest.

I know... it's almost as if the build process is unique to every individual and not the source!  Good documentation can make the very complex... very easy.
More and more buy orders coming in...
Flappy is ready to take Cocain

If that is not working with the QT WALLET Flappy is willing to try new stuff.

Let it not come so far.

This could be our Flappy

Pages:
Jump to: