Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 67. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
maybe flap will rise again.

just be patient
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Dead or NOT  Huh

Donate some Flaps for my Photoshopwork before it is to late: FFXQRgvLQQ86etqERMzSa5JDMYp2EBEZHR

nigga you deserve to have some taken away for this.

spreading fud about the coin isn't helping. some members are staying level headed (especially this early into a coins life, and still having high rewards until block 100k), while others are freaking out about too low a price when we haven't done much.

Relax BOY! Don't take the life too serious.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Its dead. Realize you bought a coin named after... a terrible, plagiarized game..

What..? Where.. where does a successful crypto currency come out of Flappy Bird?

• Offers something new? - No
  • Is funny? - No
  • Is it.. pumpable? - no
  • Ok, so it must have a catchy name, like Mooncoin, or Galaxycoin??? - No

This, and AuroraCoin are two coins I have no sympathy for bagholders.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Dead or NOT  Huh

Donate some Flaps for my Photoshopwork before it is to late: FFXQRgvLQQ86etqERMzSa5JDMYp2EBEZHR

nigga you deserve to have some taken away for this.

spreading fud about the coin isn't helping. some members are staying level headed (especially this early into a coins life, and still having high rewards until block 100k), while others are freaking out about too low a price when we haven't done much.

Dead or NOT  Huh

www.cd3d.app
http://flappycoin.info/

< Website is offline. No cached version of this page is available.

The Dev-Team will come back with good news (NEW WALLET oder something else)  Grin

or

FLAPPY is DEAD!  Shocked

or

Some PROVIDER PROBLEMS! Wink

Activity: 196
Devs away i think.
www.cd3d.app
Honestly it'd probably help flappy if cryptorush or cryptsy dropped it as well. Right now there are just too many outlets for miners to dump flap steadily at 1 sat and investors have grown wary of the coin so buy support even at 1 sat is faltering. One of the biggest problems with all these new coins is that there isn't a whole hell of a lot of economic theory going into critical decisions about reward size, timing, supply cap, etc. Right now I think flaapy is struggling with simply too much supply too early and too many places where suppliers can sell their coins.

far from being dead, flap is still attracting a great number of attention on different exchanges.

from the volume we can judge that there is still great room for further improvement.

be patient and i do believe devs or other enthusiasts are working on something very amazing.
Activity: 182
Honestly it'd probably help flappy if cryptorush or cryptsy dropped it as well. Right now there are just too many outlets for miners to dump flap steadily at 1 sat and investors have grown wary of the coin so buy support even at 1 sat is faltering. One of the biggest problems with all these new coins is that there isn't a whole hell of a lot of economic theory going into critical decisions about reward size, timing, supply cap, etc. Right now I think flaapy is struggling with simply too much supply too early and too many places where suppliers can sell their coins.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
JOIN THE CONTEST !!!

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/flappyllionaire
Bitcointalk contest thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5677375

Please, share this image everywhere, so we can get more attention on Flappycoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You are all bunch of whiners. Stop crying and stop investing in something you can not afford.
Go sell drugs if you want 300% profit in mater of days. geesh.

Also I have noticed lot of flappy bird games arrived to Windows Phone (games) market ..  Grin
Activity: 196
I will wait 2-3 days until sell my flaps from 01.
Activity: 540
Flappy is dead , unfortunately. Unless something really major happens it will be delisted from exchanges and be forgotten soon.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
Will people be that patient? almost halfway there.
Activity: 168
Poloniex announced, flap market closed soon, on twitter.

FLAP and CORG are the first markets they have ever announced closing. Buy support for FLAP has dropped 60% in past 48 hours and still dropping... worse can still happen I guess.

I pulled mine. Hoping the price drops in the LTC market. I think we still have too many coins mined per day at 1 satoshi. Once we hit block 100,000 miners will be receiving a lot less flap
Activity: 304
Merit: 10

FLAP and CORG are the first markets they have ever announced closing. Buy support for FLAP has dropped 60% in past 48 hours and still dropping... worse can still happen I guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300

Yeah, seems odd this. I can understand them delisting CORG since it's been dumped down to 1 sat but FLAP still has some buy orders.

It's one way to remove the walls but you know the ones on Cryptsy are only going to get even bigger now...
Activity: 126

http://flappy.miningwith.us

Join a 0% fee pool! Win a bonus 10,000 FLAP for finding the block!
Come try us today!
Activity: 126
This needs to be removed from BTC markets so LTC markets can show the actual price of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: