Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 71. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
All right I will bite. I'll host a contest on Crypto Scribe if there is enough interest. The theme is going to be promoting flappy coin. There will be prizes awarded (in FlappyCoin) for the top place, or top 3 places if enough people participate and do a good job. I will post the contest in the next few days but in the mean time, start thinking about what you can do to promote flappy coin (but keep it to yourself, don't post your idea here or anywhere else yet.) Basically, it is going to be a contest of who comes up with the most creative and/or effective way of promoting flappycoin (and you have to actually DO the idea and provide proof.) I'm thinking top prize 200k flap, 2nd place 50k flap, third place 25k flap. Would a good number of you participate if I did this?
You do realize that 200k flap is nothing?

Lol 2€ prize Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
All right I will bite. I'll host a contest on Crypto Scribe if there is enough interest. The theme is going to be promoting flappy coin. There will be prizes awarded (in FlappyCoin) for the top place, or top 3 places if enough people participate and do a good job. I will post the contest in the next few days but in the mean time, start thinking about what you can do to promote flappy coin (but keep it to yourself, don't post your idea here or anywhere else yet.) Basically, it is going to be a contest of who comes up with the most creative and/or effective way of promoting flappycoin (and you have to actually DO the idea and provide proof.) I'm thinking top prize 200k flap, 2nd place 50k flap, third place 25k flap. Would a good number of you participate if I did this?
You do realize that 200k flap is nothing?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think nobody want to do something for 0.002 btc.
Activity: 182
Activity: 14
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Selling 6M FLAP for 0.5 BTC

FUCK YOU

IT'S WORTH IT
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
WE NEED SOME MOMENTUM
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

MPOS - Flappy Coin Pool Launched!!!  Spread the HASH!!!  0% Fee  -- Prop payouts!

http://flappy.chasingcoin.com

Come chase some coin!

Wish you many miners and huge hr.
Regards!!
Activity: 5
http://chasingcoin.com/pub/img/logo.png

MPOS - Flappy Coin Pool Launched!!!  Spread the HASH!!!  0% Fee  -- Prop payouts!

http://flappy.chasingcoin.com

Come chase some coin!
legendary
Someone just donate 500,000 FLAPs
Fund for prize is now 1,075,686 FLAP and counting Cheesy

JOIN THE CONTEST !!!

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/flappyllionaire
Bitcointalk contest thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5677375

Please, share this image everywhere, so we can get more attention on Flappycoin

Goog goog let it grow :-) I wush someone donate some more :-)
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Someone just donate 500,000 FLAPs
Fund for prize is now 1,075,686 FLAP and counting Cheesy

JOIN THE CONTEST !!!

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/flappyllionaire
Bitcointalk contest thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5677375

Please, share this image everywhere, so we can get more attention on Flappycoin

legendary
We need to do something. Its boring to wait for ages. Smiley

Well waiting is always boring. That's how it looks like Smiley
Sometimes better if something is boring than annoying.

Come on FlappY!
We need to do something. Its boring to wait for ages. Smiley
Activity: 182
People are getting confused with the value I think, its not at 1 because people are trying to buy at 1, its there because people are selling at 1!

I could leave a buy order there forever, but if no one sold at less than 10, the order would never fulfil.

You would then get people who want the coin to buy at the lowest sell price, which would be 10.

People saying we shouldn't be buying at 1 should be telling people not to sell at 1 instead.

That's not really true. What you're not thinking of is the simple fact that most people look at the recent transactions to get an idea of what the coin is currently going for. A buy and a sell are the same thing, not sure why people get confused about that. Every time someone "sells" a coin, someone else is "buying" it.

When someone looks at the last 30 transactions and they all were for the rate of 1 satoshi, they are not going to buy at 5, 10, or 100. Not a chance. They will put up a buy order or come back and check later, expecting/hoping to get the same price that the last 30 people got. So whether you are buying or selling, at 1 satoshi, you are basically bending flappycoin over and sodomizing it.
Activity: 56
People are getting confused with the value I think, its not at 1 because people are trying to buy at 1, its there because people are selling at 1!

I could leave a buy order there forever, but if no one sold at less than 10, the order would never fulfil.

You would then get people who want the coin to buy at the lowest sell price, which would be 10.

People saying we shouldn't be buying at 1 should be telling people not to sell at 1 instead.

I'll continue buying up to 100+, but if the chance to buy at 1 is there, I'm not going to miss it!

The interest is there, this is obvious from the large number of coins being bought, as soon as the people who are selling at 1 run out of coins (this may be when the reward drops and miners move), then the price will start to rise. Once the new features etc are released and the coin breaks 10, I think it will really start to pick up.

Until then, I'm trying to buy as much as possible!
Activity: 42
multipools and idiots are dumping coin for 1 sat.

Big sell walls and small orders are perfect recipe for Cryptsy to remove the coin from exchange. Play it smart. Don't sell for 1-2 sat.
why people selling coins for 2 sat? flappy will be at 3-5 sat in 1 week

I heard this last week again.
Pages:
Jump to: