Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 86. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Let's make the network talk about flappy coin, we have to tell other what it is and what will be
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
I support FLAP 100%

I have yet to sell 1 flap, but in times like this when its really unprofitable I try to switch up the coin I mine and use those proceeds to buy FLAP.

This isn't a huge amount of value everyday. But when you consider the net effect of it. You are moving value away from the crypto you mine for profit and transfering it back to FLAP.

This should help soak up some of the sales at these stupid low lvls as well as increase the net FLAP I make per day. Was doing it with ZEIT for a while after its launch, for a few days I was able to sell millions of mined ZEIT and immediately buy FLAP with the profits.

Like I said its not much, but while mining dfficulty remains high compared to price I will make the switch to make btc and support the bid.

If others have the same level of dedication and work with me at this. Together we are going to make FLAP fly.

Heres what to do. Mine another coin with high profitablity. (Make sure you can sell and buy more FLAP) Take those sales and put that btc on the bid, or if profitable enough on the ask. I'll be able to buy 2-4 million FLAP a day instead of mining 1-3 million. Its not worth doing when a coins going straight up. But in times of price drops, this is a very effective way to defend a coin and add value to your own portfolio, as well as the coin.
Activity: 38
Buying FLAP at 2.5 satoshi.  That's in the middle of the cryptsy spread.  PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Working Mac OS wallet v2.0.0.0 (with the old logo):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uivsgdaaja0w5q/Flappycoin-Qt%202.zip
I will switch to the new logo that has the highest vote at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-logo-for-flappycoin-v2000-with-game-inside-the-wallet-505221
The official MacOSX and Windows v2.0.0.0 wallets (which use the new logo)  will be released within 48 hours.

awesome ... let's flood the threads with screenshots guys when this comes out, make everyone jealous Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I will switch to the new logo that has the highest vote at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-logo-for-flappycoin-v2000-with-game-inside-the-wallet-505221
The official MacOSX and Windows v2.0.0.0 wallets (which use the new logo)  will be released within 48 hours.

Is Flappy will rise near future ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
The official MacOSX and Windows v2.0.0.0 wallets (which use the new logo)  will be released within 48 hours.

Great stuff; keep up the good work!
Activity: 112
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Prices going down because theres volumes getting low too. Flappy makes me annoying now.
Activity: 112
The problem is also that the other day the diff was no 150 and the price was too low.
Don't worry too much about the diff. It's just some multipools jumped to our coin and made the diff skyrocket. Diff will be back to around 40 after 2 or 3 blocks
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
I think cryptsy should add FLAP/LTC. When a coin has such a low price is better to trade it in ltc rather than btc
+1, look at TIPS: 1sat BTC and a lot on movement on the LTC price. this keeps it interesting
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The problem is also that the other day the diff was no 150 and the price was too low.
Activity: 22
lol your account was created for promoting flappy coin, your account was created 25 february and all your posts only in this thread
i dont understand the economy? wow, thats interesting...
my english is not good because english is my 3rd language

lol your account was created for promoting flappy coin, your account was created 25 february and all your posts only in this thread - Wow, hypocrite much. You've had 3 posts, all of which in this thread, and you're account was created 9 days prior to mine. And I haven't had a good enough reason to create an account up until now.my english is not good because english is my 3rd language - Don't know this forum well enough but I'm pretty sure theres different sections for different languages. i dont understand the economy? wow, thats interesting... Not really, I know loads of people who don't know shit about economy and I don't hate them for it, but when they act all high and mighty thinking that they do, that's what riles me.

TLDR: Take your butthurt arse out of this thread and go annoy some coin that deserves it.

I'm not gonna reply to you again, don't want to spam this thread.
Activity: 22
flappy coin at 2 satoshi because developers are really stupid, i think they are 11 years old kids or something
it takes 2-3 days to create flappy coin game for ios and android, it takes 2 day to integrate game in wallet
they are doing this for a MONTH
and they don't promote this coin

Nope your stupid because;
1.) You don't understand economy.
2.) You don't realize how a stock market works.
3.) Your grammar hurts me, like seriously.

Flappycoin is at 2 satoshis because developers are really clever, I think that they are Flappycoin Jesus or something.
They are making sure that the Flappycoin game for ios and android will work well and not be a fuckup. They are making sure it integrates well and are waiting for block 100k to properly integrate .This coin has been steadily growing for a month.

As for promotion, these aren't rich fucks looking to make a coin, pump it and then dump for a quick profit. I can tell you're quit an ignorant bugger so please GTFO and don't come back to this thread.

Thank you for your time Kind Sir.
Activity: 32
flappy coin at 2 satoshi because developers are really stupid, i think they are 11 years old kids or something
it takes 2-3 days to create flappy coin game for ios and android, it takes 2 day to integrate game in wallet
they are doing this for a MONTH
and they don't promote this coin

What did you do? Complain and rant..? That is the mental range of every frustrated speculator.
Now go away.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Hello guys, dont be so negative.... this is begining, Flappycoin need time to grow....
just be patient. This price fluctuation is normal, coin is just two days on Cryptsy !
Activity: 32
If the price sucks, and someone loves the coin, You buy more. Its simple.

The people who complain want to get out for quick gains and move on. Thats the problem with crypto right now. A bunch of dumb money keeps chasing profits, instead of trying to help create the category by creating services, and offering time to bring awareness.

I made a website, buy4crypto.com which is going to solve a problem I see in crypto. I've put aside 50 million FLAP coins for a giveaway once I am ready for a official launch. You can see the work im doing now, but this is why I haven't been able to promote FLAP as much as I have been this past week.

I am going to continue working on my website, buying / mining more flap and get ready to launch in a few weeks. I will be cross promoting my website with FLAP coins, its a 2 for 1 in my mind. I will spread awareness of buy4crypto.com and FLAP coins in the same giveaway.

This is the real deal man. All crypto are totally meaningless without use of them.
I can trade toilet paper instead or sand from my backyard. But giving something value is placing it somewhere where it is useful and needed.
All the 'get rich' hype is so lame and stupid that is almost absurd. Every day 10 new coins, only and I mean ONLY to dump it asap and get some money .. gtfo.
But what you and the dev of this coin is doing.. that is the right path.
So thank you for that. 
Activity: 16
And we are on 2 satoshi Sad

so be dead.

i bet all my life on flap.. 1 billion flaps.

i will dump all them on cryptsy.

go to hell, little bird.

Pls dump your coin on cryptsy, I'll buy it.
Activity: 304
FLAP mining difficulty is now at 34.70652365... switching the DOGE miners back to FLAP
Activity: 42

so be dead.

go to hell, little bird.

well, i would not do something that drastic. I have also invest all my funds into flappy. I think flappy will fly in 2-4 weeks. New wallet should be released ASAP also. That would bring some new flappers...
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app

so be dead.

go to hell, little bird.
Pages:
Jump to: