Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 82. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

You can mark this post and I can easily be wrong.  But this is how I see it played out.  On crypsty they accumulate at 2 sat for a while let the btc bid at 2 sat on crypsty get pretty low.

Then a bunch of selling comes in as people try and sell at 2 sat that were holding out.  

That is when the accumulators make 1 of 2 possible decisions......

1. They take all they can get at 2 then put up a massive btc bid at 2 spurring price to start going up and rebuying at 3 what many had just sold at 2. ( Talking like 32 btc + on bid at 2 )

2. Second option is they let it slide to 1 satoshi where they start accumulating all they can for days/weeks.... however long they can get sellers.

Ultimately I am putting my money on at some point it trades well above 3 satoshi. WELL above.  Yes, it could be today it could be a while from now, but it will get there.  When you pump a coin like mooncoin that had nothing, you cna be sure a coin that has plenty coming in the pipe will and is being heavily accumulated.  ( also manipulated with the big sell walls buried deep in the ask, to not get executed before they are ready )

I could be wrong sure... but so far my balance says otherwise.  Yes, I did miss the mooncoin accumulation at 1 sat, I will admit that.  It took a lot of willpower and btc but they pulled that off.  ( My mistake was I didn't think they could get a worthless coin with nothing off the ground/pump, was wrong.  I mean they even copy pasted the doge logo on their wallet Smiley )

Gl all I am accumulating big at 1 Satoshi, if youw ant to sell pls do so on crypsty, it is where most of my buy orders are in.  Thanks in advance.

I also missed the moon accumulation at 1sat. I sat there staring at it like "this coins a joke" while it was fixing to take off. I was going to buy at 2sats and was like "nahh I don't wanna give the 1sat buyers 100% profit, maybe holding the bag. Missed my chance". Ultimately, I kept doing that until Cryptsy added it and missed out on a ton of gains.

Now Moon is back down to 1sat after falling from the 30s. Cryptsy is removing the BTC/Moon pair.

Buying at 1satoshi has little risk since you can sell for what you bought but when there's no buy support, it might be hard to sell at 1satoshi and a lack of volume could ultimately mean the exchange removes the coin.
I bought Corgicoin at one satoshi, sold all I could at 2satoshis and now look at it. Dead. https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_corg
So, it is very possible for you to buy your flaps at 1sat and the coin gets removed from the exchange, making it dang hard to sell even at 1sat.

Ultimately, if the whales want to pump this coin, Mooncoin proves they have the power to do so. Even at 2satoshis though, this coin is still being hit pretty hard by multipools.
I have buys at 1sat, totally worth the risk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
This coin has a lot going for it lol. The only people who have ADD are the ones saying to sell. The dev's for this coin are making it perfect for gamers with the updated wallet and game developments coming soon. Its cheap, because its early in its life.

go to buy all the coins. do it
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin has a lot going for it lol. The only people who have ADD are the ones saying to sell. The dev's for this coin are making it perfect for gamers with the updated wallet and game developments coming soon. Its cheap, because its early in its life.
Activity: 182
Dont forget we also need more exchanges,
At https://www.mintpal.com/voting you can vote 5 times a hour now if you registred.

we don't need more fucking exchanges why do you people keep pushing that stupid line? The problem is not too few exchanges. More exchanges just = more places for people to dump.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
There isn't much coming out from the devs on twitter or other social media that I can find, anyone surprised? So many coins out there and I like the Flappycoin with the game but days for a cryptocoin are like years were for other products in terms of adoption. The community has ADD and without hype it is hard for any coin to get traction. If the name of the game is to mine and dump and move on then flappy's devs are probably happy to move from flappy to the next crappy-coin. But if the goal is to gain some traction and make flappy into something, I don't see it happening without someone pumping some energy into this bird.

birds. down
Activity: 52
There isn't much coming out from the devs on twitter or other social media that I can find, anyone surprised? So many coins out there and I like the Flappycoin with the game but days for a cryptocoin are like years were for other products in terms of adoption. The community has ADD and without hype it is hard for any coin to get traction. If the name of the game is to mine and dump and move on then flappy's devs are probably happy to move from flappy to the next crappy-coin. But if the goal is to gain some traction and make flappy into something, I don't see it happening without someone pumping some energy into this bird.
Activity: 42
And we are on 1 sat Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Only 2 BTC buy support at 2 satoshi. I am afraid this coin will go to 1 satoshi very soon and stay there for a while  Embarrassed
Unless something big happens

Already only 1 BTC buy support Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Only 2 BTC buy support at 2 satoshi. I am afraid this coin will go to 1 satoshi very soon and stay there for a while  Embarrassed
Unless something big happens
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
If only people would stop selling them so low..
Yeah well... people are selling them so low, because when it was high people do not wanned to buy it Tongue

Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
I've started a 1 million flappycoin giveaway. I will have many more coming up. If you guys want to visit my website and check out the promotion page its very easy. Just a few steps with each link on the promo page.

Please excuse that the website is not 100% finished. I am working hard to bring it together very soon for an official launch. I decided to do a small 1 million giveaway to test my ability to run a contest. As I promised I would tell the FLAP community first.

I am a member of the community who is doing all he can to make FLAP better. I am not a web developer so any advice on anything relating to the site will be helpful. I may even provide a bounty in some cases. Just PM me on twitter with advice and a wallet address so I can pay in FLAP if I feel like you went above and beyond to help advise me.
Merit: 511
Dont forget we also need more exchanges,
At https://www.mintpal.com/voting you can vote 5 times a hour now if you registred.
Activity: 196

Yeah they sell them low but, i cant understand to why people buy them with low prices ? There too much buy orders.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
It is fascinating to watch how this one is playing out. I do hope that the coin does get a run at some point, the 0% premine and genuine support from devs and community really makes it deserve it. That said, no point seeing everything through the rose tinted, it will only happen if people think they can make some money; intriguing to see this unfold.....

While I take the view of the person who already has a stake and who is trying to get more at the bid, I agree you shouldn't look at things with rose colored glasses.

From your intelligent observations I would assume you also are aware of the illusions they create just before they switch gears up or down.

Sage advice - buy when others panic and sell when everyone is buying.

It is the reason I have so  much btc now to buy.  I sold off quite a lot on the run up just in case it didn't last when everyone was buying.  Now it is time to buy while everyone is selling.

GL to you sir.

Could not agree more with you; I hope my post was not taken as a criticism of the coin or any of its supporters- quite the opposite; the genuine community spirit coupled with the dignified approach the devs have in not rising to some loaded posting is a credit. I do have a selection of flaps myself and hope they do get the run they deserve (some mined, some bought). I will certainly be willing to support the coin in any small way I can, not just to protect my coin, but because the coin has integratory that deserves rewarding. Having said that, I'm crap at the game   Grin
Activity: 561
I don't have much time to contribute to the community but I do have a pool at

http://pool.stinkbrain.com/

I just set the pool fee to zero so members can keep everything they mine. Donations are appreciated though.

Before I set up my pool a few weeks ago I mined at flap.bondni.com, also a solid and reliable pool.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
http://flap.bondni.com

need some help for the low hash power in the pool
It runs stable since the flappycoin starts Feb 13.

I have set the fee to  0.4%
due to the difficulty arise.

Wish you could Flappy coin and also the  pool to continue running.

freecrypto.top
It is fascinating to watch how this one is playing out. I do hope that the coin does get a run at some point, the 0% premine and genuine support from devs and community really makes it deserve it. That said, no point seeing everything through the rose tinted, it will only happen if people think they can make some money; intriguing to see this unfold.....

What makes a coin grow is its community. The communities that are just around for the quick PND talk about price 24-7. I am guilty of it to sometimes. What everyone should be doing is asking themselves what can I do today for 5-10 minutes of my time to support the coin I love.

The people who log in to check the price, and then complain its not higher is a big reason why cryptos have failed communities. Can we do more here to try and shift the focus to creating awareness for the coin and services?

Awareness will drive more people here, but without the current community working on services. We get the same crowd of eager pumpers, and then when the price hasn't doubled overnight they dump and tell you its the worst coin ever.

Lets work together to create services and awareness for FLAP. Is no reason if you have the time to come here and complain, that you can't spend that same time promoting the coin and helping the community out. Rather than bitching and moaning every time the price moves down a satoshi.

I awoke one day and said, will I dump FLAP on the next pop, or does this coin have a chance? I took the chance, and now I am going to be supporting the coin and all those in this community through my support for the coin. I am a small part.

If everyone took the time to help the devs out by promoting the coin it would be huge. They are working on development. We should be all working hard to get awareness out. Judging by the price. We have failed the devs hard. They gave FLAP everychance to catch a bid and we as a community failed to get the word out.

Stop acting like its the coins fault and DO SOMETHING. If the coins price is going down that says we need to work harder. So get up off your asses and lets help build Flappy coin into something great.
Merit: 511
I could need some help from anyone, making and selling flappycoin tshirts,
I already made something buyable but it is only payable in fiat money.
And i would like to also pay with flappy or bitcoin.
I got a little money to invest if needed for the tshirts or a better website.
I found this tho: http://crypto.spreadshirt.com/
Activity: 494

While I take the view of the person who already has a stake and who is trying to get more at the bid, I agree you shouldn't look at things with rose colored glasses.

From your intelligent observations I would assume you also are aware of the illusions they create just before they switch gears up or down.

Sage advice - buy when others panic and sell when everyone is buying.

It is the reason I have so  much btc now to buy.  I sold off quite a lot on the run up just in case it didn't last when everyone was buying.  Now it is time to buy while everyone is selling.

GL to you sir.
Pages:
Jump to: