Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin the Gamers Delight - page 23. (Read 75753 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Two errors we're found. We forgot to edit clientversion which should of been edited. Been revised, getting block explorer up now and we will be releasing a confirmed new build. 3.0.0.1. Nothing is broken in v3.0, it is simply reporting wrong build number.

We are also trying to update every site that is incorrectly showing payout amounts.

Anyone who can host a block explorer let us know.

Sir I have a big problem with the NEW wallet.

I have tried updating to wallet version 3 but this coins do not show up.

I also tried installing NEW in another PC and sending some coin but it does not transfer!

I don't want to lose my MINED coins please help

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag181/helpguyz/flappy_wallet_screenshot_zps6a207477.jpg
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Two errors we're found. We forgot to edit clientversion which should of been edited. Been revised, getting block explorer up now and we will be releasing a confirmed new build. 3.0.0.1. Nothing is broken in v3.0, it is simply reporting wrong build number.

We are also trying to update every site that is incorrectly showing payout amounts.

Anyone who can host a block explorer let us know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't know if that is true. I have 2 x 290 non x and 2 x 270x. all gpu = 2400 kh/s. according to coinwarez.com, I get 1 btc in 1 month. is that correct?

I assume you mean coinwarz, and I'm pretty sure this is not in any way related to this thread, which is about flappycoin - not GPU mining or btc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I don't know if that is true. I have 2 x 290 non x and 2 x 270x. all gpu = 2400 kh/s. according to coinwarez.com, I get 1 btc in 1 month. is that correct?
Activity: 86
VOTE FOR FLAPPYCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great news for flappycoin! New dev, you're really putting your back into it!

http://i.imgur.com/3wHvR50.png
3 services should be launching within next couple of days. We'll keep you guys posts.
Working on getting block explorer up now.

Don't panic xD

< Yout have not FIXED the StartScreen. (Picture Wallet 2.0 but its the same issue in Wallet 3.0).

I have to be honest. The transferbuttons are ugly. Sry. But the rest is okay. Good work.
I didn't touch the startscreen. The startscreen those values are written. Are you using a different language by chance? I don't seem to get that message.

Yup you are using a different language. Sorry I did not even touch locale at all, nor did we update certain things.

The important part is stability, and buttons etc can be updated and are only visual. They can be worked on and released without causing issues.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

< Yout have not FIXED the StartScreen. (Picture Wallet 2.0 but its the same issue in Wallet 3.0).

I have to be honest. The transferbuttons are ugly. Sry. But the rest is okay. Good work.
Activity: 304
Hello Devs

On your official Website you should create a centralized Section for a FlappyCoin Wiki. For Informationen like Update's, New Versions, Transaction, etc.
A News Section for MileStones like Block 110k and + , planning new Features  with the community and succeses.

Why you don't Link the second FlappyCoin (Rebirth) Thread not directly on the flappycoin.biz Website?

When you like the idea please Donate:
F6UfAwZdqrJFLgP1CPKAhppvr2NoAkP3aM

Thanks i appreciate your works
Devish

Thank you for your great suggestions... we are working on exactly these things right now to improve the website... please stay tuned and feel free to suggest any other ideas you have!
Some people had some questions about mandatory TX Fees and wanted to make it as clear as possible.

The block chain currently, before, and after this update works the same. Exactly the same. The only problem with sending free transactions is at the very worst they may take longer to accept, at the very best they accept at the same rate as normal transactions.

Transaction fees will be adjusted and lowered as time goes on.

I hope that clears things up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Great news for flappycoin! New dev, you're really putting your back into it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Awesome news, very happy with the new dev so far. Keep up the good work!!
Someone sent me a service they made and I need to clarify one or two things.

To anyone making a gambling website or service you must abide by the laws that your country holds. We will not post the service if it has been found to be fraudulent.

To many people make gambling websites that are not what they say they are. Before you even begin, read your countries laws on payout amounts.

I won't post names, but 2 websites sent to me are not going on the site until that is done. If you are looking to screw people over, or scam people, this is no LONGER the coin for you.

We also request on any gambling sites a page be put in place discussing gambling addiction. This is required in some countries, if you are in a country where it is not required then we simply ask that you do it out of respect for fellow humans and people struggling with those types of addiction.

Like we said in the past, we are bringing a mature, realistic view to this currency and we no longer have time to mess around with people looking to scam others out of coins.

Thank you for understanding.

We are releasing the new wallet tomorrow. For exchanges and mining pools technically you would not have to update, but it is advisable.
Wallet 3.0 is a rewrite for stability purposes, nothing is changed in the back ground but will be used going forward as default branch for Flappycoin.

To answer some questions:

Will this break compatibility with wallet 2.0.0.1?

No, the wallet is mostly cosmetic and stability rewrites. All things considered and tests done show full compatibility between wallet 2.0.0.1 with 3.0. That said 3.0 is advisable to be on for new users and for people to upgrade.

What has been changed?

Wallet 3.0 has been rebuilt from litecoin source for stability purposes. Changes include checkpoints for block chain quality and integrity, new unit prefixes such as kFlap and MFlap, and changing of backend from "Satoshi" to "Flaptoshi", and changes to fee's paid out to nodes.

Mandatory TX Fees? Why?

With the reduction in miner pay out and to ensure we have a quality network and miners that stay as they are the back bone of the network we have decided the enforce TX Fees within the wallet. The TX Fee's are based upon the size of the transaction you are sending. "Free transactions" roughly cost about 5 flaps within the blocks, and higher transactions may cost as much as 30 to 40 flaps or higher. These fees will be adjusted in the future, as transactions increase and market increases transaction fees will be lowered.

Are the fees truly mandatory?

Yes and no. Using any official compiled version of the wallet they are mandatory. We would like to let people know if you truly detest TX Fees you would be able to recompile removing the fees. However it is suggested you don't, we allow this scenario to occur for services that may want to not pay fees but you are going to have to do that yourself and compile the source. As transactions increase however the block chain will always favour a transaction with a fee as opposed to transactions without fees. With the majority of transactions beginning to have fees, you will be put to the back of the line. If you don't mind transactions taking longer to process then you are free to remove the fees from source and recompile. Not very nice to our miners though.

Any other questions let us know, this is more of a soft-launch for the wallet then anything else, and isn't a huge deal. Normally a full launch is only required if a wallet or daemon is going to cause issues or a fork. This won't.
Alright guys! To answer a few questions above no you won't lose coins.

It is best to just keep your wallet.dat backed up and when new wallet releases that will be fixed and you won't lose coins regardless of what block we are at.

That being said, new wallet is releasing tomorrow. The only reason we are not having a full on launch is the wallet will not cause forks, is compatible between old and new wallet, and the time frame that you "Must update to wallet 3.0" is before block 200,000. So a soft launch and slowly updating over next couple of weeks essentially.
Pages:
Jump to: