Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin the Gamers Delight - page 25. (Read 75753 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Here is a picture. It shows the successful growth of the FlappyCoin value:
http://i.imgur.com/GCgBoOGl.jpg

Now we're at block 108'941, Shortly before the block 110k +.
Activity: 25
Dear FlappyCoin Development Team

I would highly recommended to take followed Feature in your new FlappyCoin Wallet Version 3 (110k+):
In the Wallet under "Transactions" can everyone set filters like Show only certain "Adresses" or Date, etc . For this reason the Wallet should have the "Total Summ" Feature of the actually active filter.

So therefore i can easelly see how much is the total of Transaction to a certain "Adress" or how much i "invested" at stocke markets.

When you like this idea please Donate:
F6UfAwZdqrJFLgP1CPKAhppvr2NoAkP3aM

Thanks
Devish
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency, best creation ever!
Seems like I didn't catch the train if it's on 100k+ block already.

still time to jump on the train Wink im trying to add more carts to my train
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

You realize the reward drop isn't until block 110k (not 100k) right? I know we originally discussed making the change at block 100k, but due to delays that was changed to 110k.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
I think that 1% fee is too high... 0.1 % sounds much better

Wording has been changed for transaction fees. Is this wording appropriate?

"All transactions require a transaction fee based the size of your transaction. You can send it for a fee of %1, which goes to the nodes that process your transaction and helps to support the network. Do you want to confirm the transaction?"

Transaction fees are kept low and based on a tiered system depending on the transaction size. Small transactions(Measured in their size via bytes) only require a small transaction fee, if you exceed a certain limit you pay a tiny bit more.

It's not a 1% fee! Though I see where the confusion comes from.

In coding %1 means grab a value.

The fee isn't a fixed percentage of what you're sending. If you send 100 flap, or 100,000,000 flap it'll still be roughly 5 flaps. If your transaction goes above a certain amount it'll hit 35 flaps at max.

Sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 112
Added picture flairs to our subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/24cy2b/better_user_flairs_youre_welcome_d/

Also going to have tipbot up soon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I think that 1% fee is too high... 0.1 % sounds much better

Wording has been changed for transaction fees. Is this wording appropriate?

"All transactions require a transaction fee based the size of your transaction. You can send it for a fee of %1, which goes to the nodes that process your transaction and helps to support the network. Do you want to confirm the transaction?"

Transaction fees are kept low and based on a tiered system depending on the transaction size. Small transactions(Measured in their size via bytes) only require a small transaction fee, if you exceed a certain limit you pay a tiny bit more.
Activity: 116
Only just over as full day left to mine at the current rate Cheesy
Activity: 13
I can't wait for this coin !!! Come on Max,
Pages:
Jump to: