Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAX] Flaxscript Community Update [C11][MASTERNODES] - page 3. (Read 15726 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Can somebody contact the guys at masternodes.pro? there appears to be some problems with listing stats for flaxscript. The error notice is given thus "Wallet Build Error ". I would like to see what the masternode stats for Flax is especially on a platform like masternodes.pro
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Someone pumping? or just buying master nodes like they are going out of style?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello everyone, I want to run MN. What is the profitability now and how many active master nodes?

mn is 15   

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flax/
Thanks for the info. And how many coins are extracted per day?
Activity: 480
Hello everyone, I want to run MN. What is the profitability now and how many active master nodes?

mn is 15   

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flax/
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Was looking at this coins and honestly there are mixed reviews. Some say that getting holding MN for this coin is profitable and some say they have their doubts. Well, I guess we need to find a a way to make sure this holds it's value or less.

Can we get some detailed write up on masternode for this coins and publish it here or perhaps on Steemit? This will bring in confidence in people.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Hi, Please consider adding dns seeds to the source, node-vps does not host coins that are not able to connect to the network by them selves.
Activity: 150
ok sorry for the delay, ive been trying to get things up and running since before masternodes were a big thing  Undecided   perhaps with your guys help we can finally do this.

heres the slack invite lets talk see if we can actually make something happen.

https://join.slack.com/t/flaxscript/shared_invite/MjI1ODY0OTg4MTQ2LTE1MDI1NjU3NjAtYWFmY2E5Zjg4NQ
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I AM NOT THE DEV I AM SIMPLY HELPING TO KEEP THE COIN ALIVE - I Will be updating the ANN over time just put this up quick to get the word out on the update

PLEASE USE FLAX V1.1.2 AS THE UPDATE V1.2 IS NOT STABLE!!!!! LINKS BELOW

Flaxscript [FLAX]

The eschaton of the Illuminatus! pseudobanking™ coin series; for use by the illuminated only.

In the other thread you said that you have a slack for Flaxscript?

Do you have an invitation for it?
Nice to see this beauty getting some long due TLC. I've paid up the remaining 76$ for the masternodes.pro listing.

hail eris

I'm Curious to see the stats on the master node, my guess is going to be less than 4% ROI and it going to stay that way until the V3 protocol is switched to and enforces master node payment.
Also master node count is down to 12 this morning, but the price could pop when people see only 12 masters nodes when the stats go live on masternodes.pro.

Is the V3 protocol going to be released?
Anybody have some nodes to add, the wallet isn't syncing.

Thanks

"addr" : "108.61.187.95:17235",

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 422

Thanks

"addr" : "108.61.187.95:17235",

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Nice to see this beauty getting some long due TLC. I've paid up the remaining 76$ for the masternodes.pro listing.

hail eris

I'm Curious to see the stats on the master node, my guess is going to be less than 4% ROI and it going to stay that way until the V3 protocol is switched to and enforces master node payment.
Also master node count is down to 12 this morning, but the price could pop when people see only 12 masters nodes when the stats go live on masternodes.pro.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

hail eris
Activity: 154
Reserve German translation dev
thank you
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi!
new pool for FLAX:
http://mining.topcoins.biz/
fee: 2%
please add!
Thanks!
Activity: 375
Seldom see algorithm of c11. Just checked Genesis block with value of 73k, reasonable premined. But what is current block rewards? More detailed information please.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
if this gets taken over/rebranded, this will do very well. Only time will tell
Gone up to 16 masternodes, working perfectly. Average 10 - 24 rewards a day.

Is there still life in Flaxscript?
Maybe there is, we need some community and a developer?

How many flax per reward?

0.24 per reward... with the value as it is, it's not much you never know what can happen.

Yea anything can happen, it would make sense if 1 flax = 1 usd, at least to pay for vps

Yes that's right, I have several masternodes running on Windows so it doesn't matter.
Pages:
Jump to: