Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAX] Flaxscript Community Update [C11][MASTERNODES] - page 5. (Read 15726 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yeah, I got 35 coins from mining today but only 0.239 for the masternode.

Yea I Solo mined 15 blocks today, while Zpool was down. So all masternodes get some Flax...

Do you mine it with GPUs?
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
I download the windows wallet from the firts page github address

https://github.com/phatkiller/Windows-Clients/tree/master/Flaxscript-1.1.2

when I run it I get a message

Windows protected your PC
Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

First time I get this message from a wallet.  its this normal?
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Ohh how is it possible that miners choose to or no to pay masternodes that is kind of fishy, so then its a miner's coin
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Yea I Solo mined 15 blocks today, while Zpool was down. So all masternodes get some Flax...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Thanks, it started successfully and I am on the masternode list 'enabled' so I guess it is good.

What is the masternode reward like? how many coins do you earn per node?

Almost nothing, because the two major pools appear not to be paying master nodes. and they are currently 90+% of the hashing power.
I was solomining and noticed the client pays by default pays the master nodes, .239 Flax per block found.

None so far but it has only been an hour and I'm not entirely sure it is working.
Thanks, it started successfully and I am on the masternode list 'enabled' so I guess it is good.

What is the masternode reward like? how many coins do you earn per node?
Actually, I set up the masternode but I'm not sure it is working...
Started successfully and I'm on the masternode list as enabled.

But when I enter masternode winners the list is empty, shouldn't that have some info?

Masternode current gives some infos.

Activity: 480
Can you use the original wallet to set up a masternode? or should we wait for the new wallet?

original
Can you use the original wallet to set up a masternode? or should we wait for the new wallet?
Activity: 480
Are the masternodes working? I heard that they weren't? How many are running if so?

Yes, 12
Are the masternodes working? I heard that they weren't? How many are running if so?
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
no bounty will be held so far sir??
Activity: 616
It looks that this coin is not dead yet Wink
Activity: 107
So I looked into this coin. The wallet works and syncs on Windows. The block explorer is active. 12 Masternodes are currently running and staking. It appears to be based on Dash/Chaincoin from a look at the source code. This seems like a hidden gem with huge potential based on its similarity to ChainCoin.

Masternode config seems the same as other masternode coins with a collateral of 23,000 coins. That would be a current cost of $179.24 for a masternode (at $0.007793/coin or 283 satoshi/coin).

The problem is the website and branding. There is some link on the homepage that redirects to spyware or something. Does anyone know who controls the website? A simple redo of the website with a new logo and maybe roadmap would launch this coin.

I'm sure there are folks who could volunteer to make a website, logo, etc.

Also- this should get listed on masternodes.pro
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Is there any chance that we could get any information on who the Devs are? It seems like ashame that devs are letting their coin die like this. It could have greate potential if managed right.
whats the plan for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: