Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy - page 41. (Read 95164 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
i meant to say most of the coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lazycoins market history shows a massive dump last night driving the price down..premine or pools?  Embarrassed Undecided
neither, just miners trying to pay off rentals

we have not touched premine so far, we will post premine address in OP .

That is good step.But will you please tell us do you have any development plan for this coin or we are merely mining an ordinary cloned coin( Surely an upside down block reward plan is no innovation)?

yes we have a good development plan , but we will implement Step by Step , we don't want to push things in a hurry , we will announce our development plan by the end of POW, we promise you guys that we wont Disappoint you !
That is a bit far, 10 days, maybe you should start sooner to atract more miners

we will do it ASAP , we are already working on it,  this type of block reward may be or may not be Innovative but we want this coin to be Unique in this Crypto world ..

great, just don't create hype.
i would be satisfied if you just tell us the direction you want to go. something new unique would be cool!
thanks
+1 agree

Seems like everyone is holding and the dumpers are out... Guys HOLD!

"something new unique" Any ideas?

it can't go much down, because we are at electricity cost now, it should rise to 500-1k as we reach the 15k block

yes and imagine 130,000,000 FLEX being dumped all at once if we wait till pow
lol, sure that happens in some child fantasy, only the dumpers will dump and not everyone here is stupid to dump lower than 750 sat

sorry Tommy Ive seen it happen to 6 coins in a row.  now i have nothing. i really hope this coin works.  Smiley
It never happened all coins to be dump at same time
legendary
Lazycoins market history shows a massive dump last night driving the price down..premine or pools?  Embarrassed Undecided

That is good step.But will you please tell us do you have any development plan for this coin or we are merely mining an ordinary cloned coin( Surely an upside down block reward plan is no innovation)?

yes we have a good development plan , but we will implement Step by Step , we don't want to push things in a hurry , we will announce our development plan by the end of POW, we promise you guys that we wont Disappoint you !

we will do it ASAP , we are already working on it,  this type of block reward may be or may not be Innovative but we want this coin to be Unique in this Crypto world ..

i would be satisfied if you just tell us the direction you want to go. something new unique would be cool!
thanks
+1 agree

it can't go much down, because we are at electricity cost now, it should rise to 500-1k as we reach the 15k block

lol, sure that happens in some child fantasy, only the dumpers will dump and not everyone here is stupid to dump lower than 750 sat

sorry Tommy Ive seen it happen to 6 coins in a row.  now i have nothing. i really hope this coin works.  Smiley
Activity: 224

Actually it looked like one noob driving the price down. I was watching it last night on Lazycoins, when I got my coins there it was 5500/1100 for 280 FLEX & one buy below @ 1000 for 3600+ FLEX, so I added my 216 to 5500 and then some guy kept adding new sells of 50 & 75 lower every minute or two until it was down to 1000/100, at last look it was 399/60. I like this coin, rewards should rise as the difficulty naturally goes up as blocks are found and the coin gains in popularity so latecomers arent missing out either. But the games some people play on smaller exchanges ruins the whole venture for everyone.

We are contacting bigger exchanges Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

Actually it looked like one noob driving the price down. I was watching it last night on Lazycoins, when I got my coins there it was 5500/1100 for 280 FLEX & one buy below @ 1000 for 3600+ FLEX, so I added my 216 to 5500 and then some guy kept adding new sells of 50 & 75 lower every minute or two until it was down to 1000/100, at last look it was 399/60. I like this coin, rewards should rise as the difficulty naturally goes up as blocks are found and the coin gains in popularity so latecomers arent missing out either. But the games some people play on smaller exchanges ruins the whole venture for everyone.

thanks
+1 agree

pls add bittrex ( or btc-e  Roll Eyes )
Are you so eager to dump
legendary

thanks
+1 agree

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we have plans and we value the reputation.

Is PoD part of your plan to build reputation ?
He should.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
pls add bittrex ( or btc-e  Roll Eyes )
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

thanks
+1 agree

Activity: 177

thanks
+1 agree

thanks
+1 agree
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

thanks

Activity: 126
Lazycoins market history shows a massive dump last night driving the price down..premine or pools?  Embarrassed Undecided

Agree.Otherwise it will be dumped hard on t-rex if get listed during mining period.

how much of the coins on exchange are pow only, and why no reason to pick it up after pow?
Again, no mine - new people have no interest to be involved, no net volume to gain, no price to grow
All sucsessful coins have max price on the peak of hash volume. If no new miners - net wont grow. It so easy
Would be so good to have pushed it up to bittrex soon
That is not true at all, i can name tons of coins that have their peak after pow ended and pos started

price will be stable only after POW as there will be no dump of coin from mining pools, and supply & Demand will comes into play.
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: