Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy - page 45. (Read 95164 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Good coin ? Where is PoD ?
lol, you think pod makes it better, or you just see its new fashion in crypto

Its a new fashion. Therefore its needed.
no its not needed, its just stupid to think that changes anything

I saw you in Theoremcoin (scamcoin) as may be miner or investor or both.And still you don't think PoD should be necessary?

PoD is a fresh start towards more transparency, though not 100% effective but its the only tool now we have. I don't see any coin which has PoD is deemed scam.

I was in theore i am bot miner and investor, but i will again say PoD is not really a must, check BTCD do you see PoD and then check development and price

Then how we should stop scam? It's not 100% effective but one step towards more transparency and if community will support it more checks and balances will come in future.
You can't stop scam in crypto

Yes Just like crime, one can't but we could stop the scammers overrun the cypto. We could reduce the probability/chances of scams. By discouraging a newbie dev without PoD and  decide not to mine a newbie dev coin we can reduce the quantity of scams.
newbie, now please go check crystal coin, usecoin and clstrcoin and you think that devs with not newbie accounts are better, don't forget you can buy account that is not newbie

Yeah right.But how many of them compare to total scams in crypto till date? PoD should be for all of them.

This coin dev should also do PoD.It will not completely stop scam,but act as a deterrent or prevent scam.

Fine, no problem with me if dev wants it Smiley

Do you think any developer will want PoD?

The community will have to insist on it.The sufferer will have to demand PoD not the beneficiary.

what do you guys mean with pod? proof of dividend or proof of developer
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I saw you in Theoremcoin (scamcoin) as may be miner or investor or both.And still you don't think PoD should be necessary?

PoD is a fresh start towards more transparency, though not 100% effective but its the only tool now we have. I don't see any coin which has PoD is deemed scam.

I was in theore i am bot miner and investor, but i will again say PoD is not really a must, check BTCD do you see PoD and then check development and price

Then how we should stop scam? It's not 100% effective but one step towards more transparency and if community will support it more checks and balances will come in future.

Yes Just like crime, one can't but we could stop the scammers overrun the cypto. We could reduce the probability/chances of scams. By discouraging a newbie dev without PoD and  decide not to mine a newbie dev coin we can reduce the quantity of scams.
newbie, now please go check crystal coin, usecoin and clstrcoin and you think that devs with not newbie accounts are better, don't forget you can buy account that is not newbie

Yeah right.But how many of them compare to total scams in crypto till date? PoD should be for all of them.

This coin dev should also do PoD.It will not completely stop scam,but act as a deterrent or prevent scam.

Do you think any developer will want PoD?

The community will have to insist on it.The sufferer will have to demand PoD not the beneficiary.
Activity: 168

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Proff of developer should be mandatory for EVERY new coin released. Anyone who doesn't think so is either a coin cloner themselves, some sort of shill for them or worried about losing their 0.001 BTC 'investment' in the coin.

+1
Case in point, look at what happened with Cluster coin. PoD "helped" expose him for who he really is (or better said isn't). Roll Eyes
Activity: 177

'Pod' is just another hustle run by hustlers

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
When is the exchange..?

isn't too early for this, the coin was release just 15 hours ago
IMO I think the dev should start making a move to get us there  Smiley

ps  good launch dev   Smiley
too early, if coin goes on exchange now it will be riped by multipools and dumped
what happened to nimbus coin, dev waited for 4 day now its worth 30sat or so  Cry
lost all
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

PoD don't change anything. But it's needed, like u mention its fashion
yup i mentioned that is fashion, but i think following fashion is for idiots with no self respect, also coin launched yesterday so its to early

Proff of developer should be mandatory for EVERY new coin released. Anyone who doesn't think so is either a coin cloner themselves, some sort of shill for them or worried about losing their 0.001 BTC 'investment' in the coin.
And plus, leave your name calling to the schoolyard please children

and now i say why waste time with you!

I am sorry but u already wasted your time with me.  Tongue

U can't turn back the clock.
unfortunatly
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I am sorry but u already wasted your time with me.  Tongue

U can't turn back the clock.
yup i mentioned that is fashion, but i think following fashion is for idiots with no self respect, also coin launched yesterday so its to early

First u said

following fashion is for idiots with no self respect

And then

coin launched yesterday so its to early
You are an idiot!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Why to copy other coin feature , lets think in a new way , like our block reward structure , think a new feature which is not yet in crypto

Yes lets think Innovative , i think its better to add a poll. lets take opinion of Community 
Pages:
Jump to: