Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 22. (Read 151508 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Other coin dev teams have tried to get a response from Polo as to why they are getting delisted.

So far, Nothing more than cut-and-paste replies from Poloniex that explain nothing.

A couple of the coins getting removed make sense. Most of the coins though are trading a decent volume?
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
well isn't that a kick in the nutz!

--o
I mean if they have MINT on Shapeshift then FLT should have a chance
I think a good goal would be to get FLT on Shapeshift.

Once that happens you can use FLT to buy anything on websites that use the shifty button, and BTC merchants are using it a lot!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Darn things were looking good for FLT ... Why did they decide to do this? Darn and i held out at that top there Sad 

I say we can still work as a team to revive it, this news is not our death.

But, our best bet is to e-mail them ask them why they are delisting us... and also to ask that they consider not delisting us! If they get enough feed back from us... they may possibly withdraw the delisting... possibly.

Lastly, if they do delist us in the end, our goal is to show them that we are worth having us back on their exchange!

And, I do still have a idea I would like to do with flutter coin. Nothing to special, just plans on giving people with fluttercoin something you can buy with your fluttercoin. To help drive its use as a currency!  As we had someone make a point about how all the places our site links you to spend them are all dead and gone. Anyways been working and saving to buy stock for the online store i plan to accept fluttercoin at! I'll give more details, once i am close to getting it up and running!

Just know, what drives most successful Cypto's is a strong commiunty. We must stand strong together! And Build... Together!

(Sorry i have no been posting, busy with working 6 days a week... among other things... and squeezing in going to concerts while sacrificing sleep to do so, gotta have some fun this summer! lol)
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Can we do something about this? If it goes through, the only markets left would be BTer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Poloniex decided to delist FLT on 9/5/2016.

On 9/5/2016, the following markets will be delisted: ABY, ADN, BITUSD, CNMT, DAO, DSH, FIBRE, FLT, GAP, GRS, HYP, IFC, LQD, MCN, MINT, MMC, MNTA, PIGGY, PTS, SILK, SWARM, WDC, XC, XCR, XPB, XUSD, YACC.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
latest updates on github

rpc
setstakesplitthreshold  - allows setting the split and combine thresholds to a specific value

Fix
reverted a change on block combining to prevent from excessive large blocks during the combine function
modified the time selection for a block to be considered for combining, previous function was not working as expected

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Can anyone using a fluttercoin.conf file check that listen=0 is not in the file?  This prevents clients from connecting to you to transfer blocks.  Also verify that port 7408 is open to your client (normally UPNP does this).

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
watching my 1000 blocks roll up into bigger blocks that I set for the split is pretty damn cool.  Most of the code is up on github now, testing a few other changes.

Question, the current code waits until blocks are 90 days old before it starts rolling them up (nStakeMaxAge), but I am wondering if rolling them up once they hit staking age (nStakeMinAge).
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
yeah, dev system is back up for testing, running some test compiles, then will look at making a few changes on the existing build before working on the new staking engine.

Do not forget to go outside to take a break sometimes and not sit in this "coding cave" nonstop.

As I see there is 39 active nodes right now, quite a lots - it is very healthy and safe for network having so many active peers constantly.

If I remember right last time I was looking the POW reward was bigger then is now. Am I right the POW reward went down from 5=>2 ?

We are grateful for your commitment in this project.

looks like it halved on pow again
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
yeah, dev system is back up for testing, running some test compiles, then will look at making a few changes on the existing build before working on the new staking engine.

Do not forget to go outside to take a break sometimes and not sit in this "coding cave" nonstop.

As I see there is 39 active nodes right now, quite a lots - it is very healthy and safe for network having so many active peers constantly.

If I remember right last time I was looking the POW reward was bigger then is now. Am I right the POW reward went down from 5=>2 ?

We are grateful for your commitment in this project.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
great to see things been moving on all the time. I did like fluttercoin since it came out and its devs been doing great work on it. Thanks a lot for that!
I believe very much in flutter and its suprisely very undervalued at the moment. Just weit and see... I think the price will skyrocket soon. Flutter coin was and always will be in my favorites coin list.

it's fun and the PoT is excellent, that still is unique to fluttercoin.  I do need to work on the rollup code so that I can set my block sizes.  Right now it's set to 1000, but because most of my blocks are >1000 already, they just stake and don't roll up some of the smaller amounts like they should.  For instance, if I have lots of PoT rewards which I do on my staking wallets, when additional blocks stake it should roll these up into the larger blocks, and I just don't see it happening.  The wallet is accumulating lots of smaller blocks of 1-10 that just take up space, if they are >90 days old should be rolling up into the bigger blocks.  I did have some test code out that was working with this, i need to investigate this some.

--o
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
great to see things been moving on all the time. I did like fluttercoin since it came out and its devs been doing great work on it. Thanks a lot for that!
I believe very much in flutter and its suprisely very undervalued at the moment. Just weit and see... I think the price will skyrocket soon. Flutter coin was and always will be in my favorites coin list.
Looking to invest in FLT - where would a newcomer start off? After buying in, of course...looks like there's some activity now...

Who's in control now? Links? White paper? Road map (current)? Slack channel? I'm on mobile, don't have the ability to do a lot of sleuthing at the moment Tongue

Thanks in advance for any help, it's greatly appreciated. If any help is needed with development/marketing/etc.  shoot me a PM Smiley

Cheers!

This is where you can go to get details and see the block chain

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/

Go to this page to get the wallet and guide how to install...    

http://fluttercoin.us/download/

...Also sometimes it does not sync after setting it all up (might have just been me) but, just go to crypto chainer and download the block chain, and than it'll sync up and work perfectly Smiley

And i think this is the white paper... for proof of transactions.      

http://fluttercoin.us/specifications/

Ofeefee could better answer your questions, as he is the lead developer here dont know who else is helping him!

But, i thought i would put the info i know here!

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Looking to invest in FLT - where would a newcomer start off? After buying in, of course...looks like there's some activity now...

Who's in control now? Links? White paper? Road map (current)? Slack channel? I'm on mobile, don't have the ability to do a lot of sleuthing at the moment Tongue

Thanks in advance for any help, it's greatly appreciated. If any help is needed with development/marketing/etc.  shoot me a PM Smiley

Cheers!
Do not change what exactly?  Huh 

We need more dialog, why do you think these changes are bad for the coin long term? The goal is to build something into this coin to help it to be a viable coin that is not just a over inflated coin that one day could become worth nothing. As with the system right now... the least amount i stake a month is not less than 2%(maybe only 1.8% sometimes) making it so i make 20% of my holdings per year, let alone if i hold them each month i will have compounding interest so in the end i would end up making even more.

This is not a good level of inflation, this type of inflation has destroyed real world currency time and time again! Why do you believe a system that has proven to fail time and time again in real world (tangible) currency is a viable system for a digital one?

While i believe that it has been good for the coin for the initial 1,000,000 blocks, as it has helped to actually give out a fair distribution of the coins without that being the initial purpose of the high inflation rate (high PoS payouts).

But, again these are just thoughts. I think its great and best for the coin to start a deflationary aspect to our PoS! Would we be first to have a PoS coin that deflates like this? I personally do not know that many PoS coins other than FLT, NXT, and Qora... but if we were the first to do that kind of PoS system it might even draw some attention towards us (not saying we would be though, i do not know) and maybe a few more developers that could help ofeefee out! and have more brains for more ideas for the coin!

And lastly maybe rebuild the awesome community that seemed to use to be here! I was not around in the glory days (the beginning)... but, I wish to build toward another glorious future!  Wink

Activity: 574
I do not see any need to change sth that already works.
Yeah you are right it is not really enough to make it an issue! Even if we did raise the pow to 50 coins per PoW block only 2.5 would be PoT. which still isnt enough to make it an issue. So maybe just leave it as is.

I also personally think the whole PoT is what makes Fluttercoin special!!!

But, i do think it is to cheap to send a transaction. Even if we raised it to 1 flutter to send, it wouldn't hurt anyones pocket book, but i say if we do go through with an increase to PoW payouts. We rise the cost to send a transaction by that amount

Example:   we raise from current 5 Flt to 50Flt per block.... we raise the cost to send coins from 0.01 Flt to 0.1 Flt.

Just a possible idea though.

Pages:
Jump to: