Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 26. (Read 151520 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Well nice of you to link another faucet shame this one had an internal error stating not enough coins or pending balance as a potential problem even thou on its website page it says it has over 60k coins available in the balance.  Which it told me to try back in a bit, but now it just thinks I was given coins so I cant even try again for 3 hours.
Activity: 173
The flutter faucet site seems to have expired as it now does a random redirect to useless spammy advertisement junk.  So much for trying to get some free coins to test this currency out with, and get started.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Hopefully those 1.7 mil FLT did not have a lot of coin age in them.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
run getcheckpoint and see if it's current
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Wow! Quite a difference. When did you notice it?

Two days ago, does anyone know what is wrong?

I have no idea. Both explorers say balance is 5 FLT. Are you sure you have so many coins in your wallet?

Do you think my wallet is lying? Cheesy

I think you are on the wrong chain somehow.

How is that possible ?

check to see if you have a "change" address in there that may have the coins.  Remember that unless you check "Return Change" or you set a "Custom Change Address" the client will generate a new address to put the remaining coins into.

I have no idea. Both explorers say balance is 5 FLT. Are you sure you have so many coins in your wallet?

Do you think my wallet is lying? Cheesy

I think you are on the wrong chain somehow.
Activity: 574
I am just kind of surprised that the principle of blockchain does not apply here. Do you run your wallet regularly?

Activity: 96
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
flt.presstab.pw expired. Any interest in renewing this as a community, or should I purge it from the site? Thanks folks!

Hi presstab,

Had noticed it a few days ago but completely forgot. We should be good for another month now.

Here the transaction : https://blockchain.info/address/1FfHBxvipYRqPL9nHJX2ww1fM6BmcPqZds

Thanks man!

Wow that was fast. Alright, have FLT up an running until May 5th Smiley

a brief chat and settled on
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
flt.presstab.pw expired. Any interest in renewing this as a community, or should I purge it from the site? Thanks folks!

Hi presstab,

Had noticed it a few days ago but completely forgot. We should be good for another month now.

Here the transaction : https://blockchain.info/address/1FfHBxvipYRqPL9nHJX2ww1fM6BmcPqZds

Thanks man!

Wow that was fast. Alright, have FLT up an running until May 5th Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Hi presstab,

Thanks man!

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
web wallet is going down, it has minimal use, and minimal FLT on hand 130k currently.  Going to bring server down, and then move the coins to cold storage (will post address for transparency).  If you have coins here, I can try to access the database and return the coins, but we are talking <$20 bucks at current price and it costs $15/month to maintain it.

--o
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yay They fixed the price on the site now      Grin   
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

i've asked for it to be updated with Polo price.  If you have not checked, Polo market is doing pretty well.  Fun trading there!
Somebody is accumulating patiently the last month or so. Poloniex coins with low marketcap are all great investments these days as they are easily manipulated on the way up.
Pages:
Jump to: