Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 39. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
KZ has a youtube video on it i think.

Basics..
Settings->Options->Display->Enable Coincontrol (will try to have this enabled by default going forward)
Select Send Coins
Select the block or blocks you want to split, can sort by a variety of things, or search for things...
Check the checkbox splitblock, enter the number of blocks, it will estimate the new size.
Click the address button to send to, choose one of your addresses, amount.  And you can choose to return change (if it has any) to the sending address, or to another address using custom change. (these are optional)

--o

Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Notice

Letting you know now, start splitting your large blocks up to <10000, (mine are in the <2000 range) as they stake.  

We will be hardforking to correct some issues with time drift, and to penalize large block sizes that do not benefit the network.  Most are already doing this which drastically helps the security of the coin, thank you!

Change after hard fork, sometime post 30 days from this post, more like 45 days most likely, don't want anyone to not get their full stake leading up to this... If you have fluttercoin blocks with >10000FLT they will only stake for the pow reward block size.

Example scenario
Before --  9000FLT 30 days mature stakes, produces 180 at current diff
After -- 180

Before -- 23455 reward 469
After -- 10

Before -- 10023 reward is 209
After -- 10

Before -- 7654 reward 153
After -- 153

--o

I've never found a good document anywhere that explains how to split blocks - is there such a thing? Can someone write a quick "how to" so I can comply with this request? I want to maximize my FLT staking.

Edit: How or why to do so. It almost feels like people want to keep it a trade secret.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
hello
I have few question:
1.If I run (nonstop)two different wallet in two different PC , but for one IP, why I can't get fluttershare for each?
2.has recenly morning after night, in one my wallet(with small amount FLT) I saw last transction for staking around 1600FLT with green check(over 300 confirmation), but did not change balance, I restart wallet and this transaction gone , appeared two small transaction for staking  Huh
3. can me explain about generated but not accepted , I have 3 transaction total around 75000FLT  Huh
thanks
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Notice

Letting you know now, start splitting your large blocks up to <10000, (mine are in the <2000 range) as they stake. 

We will be hardforking to correct some issues with time drift, and to penalize large block sizes that do not benefit the network.  Most are already doing this which drastically helps the security of the coin, thank you!

Change after hard fork, sometime post 30 days from this post, more like 45 days most likely, don't want anyone to not get their full stake leading up to this... If you have fluttercoin blocks with >10000FLT they will only stake for the pow reward block size.

Example scenario
Before --  9000FLT 30 days mature stakes, produces 180 at current diff
After -- 180

Before -- 23455 reward 469
After -- 10

Before -- 10023 reward is 209
After -- 10

Before -- 7654 reward 153
After -- 153

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
New test client (still says .17), BACKUP your wallets first...

I have it running on my main wallet.  Tested all the main things, syncs, sending, receiving, staking, fluttershare, etc.  I have not tested mining, but that should be unaffected, but someone test if they can.

github for this version...
https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/tree/dev

64bit windows
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107300/fluttercoin-64-windows-v0.7.5.17.zip

Regards,
--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
cryptsy is back up if anyone noticed, had them start daemon with the -nosmsg.  I have found the function or narrowed it down to the functions related.  Have not had time to see why those functions are causing the issue yet...

--o

if you use a fluttercoin.conf file, adding nosmsg=1 to it will disable the messaging component until we get it fixed. 

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
cryptsy is back up if anyone noticed, had them start daemon with the -nosmsg.  I have found the function or narrowed it down to the functions related.  Have not had time to see why those functions are causing the issue yet...

--o
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I found that it will crash more readily if you attempt unlock the wallet to start staking before the wallet is synced up. Wait till the wallet syncs before staking.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i have asked cryptsy to fallback their version to .16 which doesn't have the fault issue.  I am actively trying to find a solution as this aggravates me as well since I do trade my stake rewards and well that doesn't work well at the moment.

FYI, web wallet/android app is coming back online, syncing it up now.

best regards,
--o

edit...looking further, seems it may be back farther than .16, because i am syncing web wallet up on .15 and it's faulting too.

i have narrowed it down to the .14 release where this starts having issues syncing and crashing on certain blocks for whatever reason.  .12 syncs up without any issues (no crash).  So i have narrowed it down further that it exists at least as of 11/23/2014 commit, now trying a commit prior to when we put in secure messaging (testing from commit 40ce1d2) see what we get...

--o

Found the module having the issue...secure messaging.  If you wish to create a shortcut and start the client with -nosmsg or enter smsgdisable in the console it will prevent the crashes from occurring.

Looking through the code now, but that will alleviate the issue temporarily.  I have emailed cryptsy the solution, will send over to Poloniex shortly.

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i have asked cryptsy to fallback their version to .16 which doesn't have the fault issue.  I am actively trying to find a solution as this aggravates me as well since I do trade my stake rewards and well that doesn't work well at the moment.

FYI, web wallet/android app is coming back online, syncing it up now.

best regards,
--o

edit...looking further, seems it may be back farther than .16, because i am syncing web wallet up on .15 and it's faulting too.

i have narrowed it down to the .14 release where this starts having issues syncing and crashing on certain blocks for whatever reason.  .12 syncs up without any issues (no crash).  So i have narrowed it down further that it exists at least as of 11/23/2014 commit, now trying a commit prior to when we put in secure messaging (testing from commit 40ce1d2) see what we get...

--o
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Thanks. I've been waiting for more than a week to withdraw my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
FLT Cryptsy wallet is still in maintenance mode. Any information about this?
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Only thing my debugger sees is an issue in pthread crashing the stack, and I cannot go back any further in gdb to see what function called this...linux library.  I expect something is trying to spawn a new thread.  I did make an update to the thread handling for P2P, but that conflicts with what Kz is seeing.

Just let it sync, around 362k, and then off an on after this it will crash, leaving you a trail of breadcrumbs.  If we need to add some things to the src to make debugging easier in the future, I can clone a dev branch to add these.

Regards,
--o
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Digital Currency fanatic
yeah, there is a bug in the latest code that is causing the client to crash periodically.

Can't debug it, but I have had to restart the explorer wallet a few times in the last weeks, there was nothing special in the debug.log, but if something comes up next time I'll let you know!

We have identified an issue with a piece of code that checks if an address is valid or not far as we can tell.  I don't have tools necessary to find it at the moment, but we are looking into it, my dev environment is back online so hoping we can isolate it, other than that one issue, things are running well with the new PoTv3 changes!

--o

Looking through the code...wow I did some major changes.  Anyway, my dev system is building out my linux dependencies and then will compile with debugs and gdb and bt it to find the line of code...hopefully later tomorrow maybe...or not, who knows.

Just built out a brand new linux box.  Give me some pointers on what to look for and Im all over it. Incidentally, I can verify that it is occurring on Linux and the Mac.

slax0r
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
yeah, there is a bug in the latest code that is causing the client to crash periodically. 

Can't debug it, but I have had to restart the explorer wallet a few times in the last weeks, there was nothing special in the debug.log, but if something comes up next time I'll let you know!

We have identified an issue with a piece of code that checks if an address is valid or not far as we can tell.  I don't have tools necessary to find it at the moment, but we are looking into it, my dev environment is back online so hoping we can isolate it, other than that one issue, things are running well with the new PoTv3 changes!

--o

Looking through the code...wow I did some major changes.  Anyway, my dev system is building out my linux dependencies and then will compile with debugs and gdb and bt it to find the line of code...hopefully later tomorrow maybe...or not, who knows.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

We have identified an issue with a piece of code that checks if an address is valid or not far as we can tell.  I don't have tools necessary to find it at the moment, but we are looking into it, my dev environment is back online so hoping we can isolate it, other than that one issue, things are running well with the new PoTv3 changes!

--o
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

Activity: 340
Merit: 164
My QT wallet is crashing multiple times per week on Win8x64 - any word on when an update is coming to fix this?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I see the block explorer hosting period expired.

Please contact our support to renew the hosting period.
You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
yeah, there is a bug in the latest code that is causing the client to crash periodically.  I don't have my build environment up at the moment, so if someone who can debug it and look let me know, or submit the pull request to github with the fix.  Soomster, yes some of the original members I expect exited.  I am just holding and enjoying things lately, this coin makes that easy.  We have settled to around 20% interest with the latest diff. 

--o
Pages:
Jump to: