Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 37. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
A strange thing happened, even yesterday expected time to earn  reward was less then day, but today increase by up 20 day(bearing in mind that in this period around 200k flt become mature)

Yesterday I began testing an updated staking engine on my wallet.  It improves the staking performance by reducing the number of cpu cycles used by the code.  For instance my cpu regularly ran at 50% maxing out a cpu core.  New code runs at 10-20%, and is processing blocks as it should be, diff is much more closer to what the wallet reports.  Before this was incorrect.  So diff is at 24 this morning on PoS.  I am going to try moving some coins around that are really old, and reduce the weight so it can come back down. 

looking at presstab's explorer i see hyperstake is at around 100 diff...not sure what you guys fussing about...j/k, but looking at what happens when you cap blocks and make people try to setup specific blocks for staking can get nasty fast.

So far we have not needed to make an adjustment on capping rewards, or penalizing large blocks.  With the recent staking diff increase, interest dropped to around 10-12% which is the lowest I have ever seen it.  I don't see the need at the moment to continue these discussions, it would be better to not need to hardfork and require people to manage their blocks more than they already want to.

fyi this is ofeefee, we need to get block count up on this account so we can get images on OP again, some new bitcointalk update requirement.

Has anyone talked to Presstab about getting him to setup one of his custom explorers for FLT??

http://www.presstab.pw/

i sent a message to presstab tonight, going to get this done soon.

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I've been having some issues with my wallet Embarrassed

Every time I try to connect the wallet she connects and starts to sync but after a while it crashes and I can t seem to complete the sync before this happens.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?

see above...it's not in full release, we are testing it very well.

--o

Ok thanks, but I'll probably wait until you have fully tested the new version. Unfortunately, because of this bug, I'm not being able to stack :\

understood, to fix it temporarily, in your fluttercoin.conf file add nosmsg=1, and restart client.

hello
where I can find that fluttercoin.config ? have similar problem in  my  old pc with windows xp.
regards
-zz

Open up explorer, use %appdata% and should see a fluttercoin directory.  In there create fluttercoin.conf and put that line in it.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

Every time I try to connect the wallet she connects and starts to sync but after a while it crashes and I can t seem to complete the sync before this happens.

--o

Ok thanks, but I'll probably wait until you have fully tested the new version. Unfortunately, because of this bug, I'm not being able to stack :\

understood, to fix it temporarily, in your fluttercoin.conf file add nosmsg=1, and restart client.

hello
where I can find that fluttercoin.config ? have similar problem in  my  old pc with windows xp.
regards
-zz
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
A strange thing happened, even yesterday expected time to earn  reward was less then day, but today increase by up 20 day(bearing in mind that in this period around 200k flt become mature)

Yesterday I began testing an updated staking engine on my wallet.  It improves the staking performance by reducing the number of cpu cycles used by the code.  For instance my cpu regularly ran at 50% maxing out a cpu core.  New code runs at 10-20%, and is processing blocks as it should be, diff is much more closer to what the wallet reports.  Before this was incorrect.  So diff is at 24 this morning on PoS.  I am going to try moving some coins around that are really old, and reduce the weight so it can come back down. 
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Soomster what are your thoughts.  Force smaller blocks or just truncate the reward at 1000?
Thanks for asking, I really don't know whats the best for the coin. But I know this; "If it ain't broken don't fix it"
I trust you to find the best solution like always. Whatever you do you need to explain it well because few people are as technical as you.
And, don't make any drastic change until July 26 or later! I got 1.1m chunk maturing after 10 days.  Wink

just adding an update here, nothing has been decided yet.

--o

--o

excellent!
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

--o

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

--o

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

--o

latest build from master tree
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107300/fluttercoin-64-windows-v0.7.5.18.zip
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
New test client (still says .17), BACKUP your wallets first...

I have it running on my main wallet.  Tested all the main things, syncs, sending, receiving, staking, fluttershare, etc.  I have not tested mining, but that should be unaffected, but someone test if they can.

github for this version...
https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/

64bit windows
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107300/fluttercoin-64-windows-v0.7.5.17.zip

Regards,
--o

this is available, it's now .18 on the master tree, i have not updated the file on dropbox yet

--o
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

Activity: 98
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
If you are interested in joining the Skype group chat PM me your skype name and I will add you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
you guys are so quiet, or are all xperts at fluttercoin!

--o
hope this thread will have more activity. This coin has some potential after all...
Yep. Sad to see this quietness.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255

--o
hope this thread will have more activity. This coin has some potential after all...
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

--o
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Has anyone talked to Presstab about getting him to setup one of his custom explorers for FLT??

I did awhile back...

Quote from: ofeefee on July 19, 2015, 06:22:50 PM
Can I get this for flt?  How much, need something that I can use for inflation calcs and such.

--ofeefee

I have been charging $7usd per month with 6 months paid up front and a $30 install fee. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Right now, if someone wants to put up $100.00 bucks about .5 btc current price or close we can do it.

--o
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

Pages:
Jump to: