Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 28. (Read 62265 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Just found this project. I would like to know more about team devs and their previous experiences with block-chain technology.

try the website

https://zel.cash/#team
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Just found this project. I would like to know more about team devs and their previous experiences with block-chain technology.

mmmm where i can found my zelcash.conf file?

-Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Zelcash
-Open "zelcash.conf" in Notepad
Activity: 13
This error is caused by ZCash incorporating Overwinter and the fix is simple:

If you are encountering problems in Zelcash FullNode wallet, please open your zelcash.conf file and write following line:
disablesafemode=1
Zelcash_Wallet_0.0.0.2.jar it is the first could wallet. It works on JAVA script I think.

yes, it was the first Zelcash full node wallet, but changes to Zcash protocol affects all forked coins from them. Moving to Overwinter broke the swing wallets for all coins including ZCash. Adding the line above to your config file fixes the problem.
mmmm where i can found my zelcash.conf file?

If you are encountering problems in Zelcash FullNode wallet, please open your zelcash.conf file and write following line:
disablesafemode=1
Zelcash_Wallet_0.0.0.2.jar it is the first could wallet. It works on JAVA script I think.

yes, it was the first Zelcash full node wallet, but changes to Zcash protocol affects all forked coins from them. Moving to Overwinter broke the swing wallets for all coins including ZCash. Adding the line above to your config file fixes the problem.

disablesafemode=1

disablesafemode=1
somebody help!!! I have used zelcash-wallet-windows_0.0.0.2, everything was fine but today I couldn't synchronized my wallet  Huh

window coming up:

There was a problem communicating with the Zelcash daemon/wallet.

Please ensure that the Zelcash server zcashd is started (e.g. via command "zcashd --daemon"). Error message is:

Error response from wallet: error code: -2 error message:

Safe mode: Your client is out of date and incompatible with the Overwinter network upgrade. Please update to a recent version of Zcash (1.1.0 or later). Seethe console/logfile output for more detailed error information!
Activity: 3
no one had problems with the wallet?Koshel z el cash wallet-v3 writes that you need to run zelcashd --daemon, but this command runs in the window and everything, even the blinking cursor is not.
20 minutes until the next Zelcash live public meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivHKxmSCDE
The ZelCash team will be live Monday 5pm EST with @SethEstrada come hear @miles_scribbles @TJ_Trunk @Crypto_Agent1 talk about all the upcoming announcements for Zelcash

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqLAWORR4NMx-YbWSDek-vPvh9xk1ACRT
Activity: 41
Hello. ZelCash was just added to my new pool.
You can try flying now. The pool fee is very low.
Pool: https://super.mine-vn.com  Wink
Zelcash has created a venue for all coin development teams that are concerned with the Equihash ASIC. There are many different coins represented in this group and they will determine the most appropriate response to this ASIC announcement, which will more than likely be an algorithm change. If it is an algorithm change, the algorithm will be ASIC-resistant and GPU-mineable. I will keep updating with important announcements as we determine more.

I dont understand why you keep reposting something I wrote in Discord? Are you asking for an update on the topic?
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Zelcash is available for Mining

Only .8% Fees when mining on Powermining.pw
European Based, with stable connection and DDoS protection.
Payouts every 3 hours for balances above 0.01

High-performing units like Z9 or A9 is recommended. High difficulty by default.

Connection info:
Code:
URL: stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:2143
Worker: YOUR ZELCASH WALLET ADDRESS
Password: Any password to identify your worker

Example Config:

Tips:
- If you need separate workers to identify, you can add for example to password field which will show up on pool frontend when searching for your wallet.

For Support and Updates Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/epFf8bF
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 38
Buy this undervalued gem before it's too late.

- Active development with clear future plans and achievable targets;
- Unique product (zeltrez);
- Upcoming masternode network with tiers;
- Algo switch due equihash ASIC;
- Upcoming updates of white paper and roadmap;
- Crosschain project (Equihash fow PoW (switch to X16r) - Ethash for DDP (PoS)).

I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Attentive results, extraordinary plan, pretty good approach!

There is not an official Telegraph yet for Zelcash so I'm wondering where you sent your question?
Pages:
Jump to: