Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 31. (Read 62265 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
What is the current circulating supply?

Later edit: ok so i made some calculations (hope it's correct)

-81936 blocks (as of now) x 150 ZEL (reward) = 12,290,400 supply
-Current price on stocks.exchange is about 0.09$, wich gives a market cap of approx 1mil$

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Speaking of exchanges, TradeSatoshi is running a vote for favorite privacy coin, top 3 winners get listed on their exchange, with 5 pairings: BTC, USDT, DOGE(?), BCH, and LTC. All you have to do is go to the Google Doc and type in "Zelcash" to vote. TradeSatoshi seems like a good mid-tier exchange to get us off being so reliant on stocks.exchange. If you feel the same, please vote at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc9ZbRynDDF480qBhKNs4wqwmEe97leog9MC25OJdmKUmImw/viewform
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I want this project zeltrez to succeed so that these big exchanges that are demanding huge amount of money so that coins can be listed on their exchanges will be stopped. As more and more coins will no longer be dependent on these huge exchanges, more funds will be diverted to the development of the coins instead of paying these exchanges. Go zeltrez go!
It's crazy the amount of money some of these exchanges are charging to list a coin I understand they have to charge something for labor and server cost to setup and test but it's getting out of control
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I want this project zeltrez to succeed so that these big exchanges that are demanding huge amount of money so that coins can be listed on their exchanges will be stopped. As more and more coins will no longer be dependent on these huge exchanges, more funds will be diverted to the development of the coins instead of paying these exchanges. Go zeltrez go!
Do you work on another exchange? Stock exchange is low volume and for bigger investors we need a more liquid exchange.

Also I heard that ZelTrez will be closed source and not open? Is this true?

we are on stocks.exchange and graviex. Almost all liquidity is on stocks.exchange. There just arent that many coins on the market as a fair number of people are holding for zelNodes.

Yes, ZelTreZ is closed source. It will generate a little revenue to keep the project going as other coins pay to be implemented, and these funds will help fund other Zelcash projects down the line, like an extremely cheap Dex, zelPay, zelID, etc.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Do you work on another exchange? Stock exchange is low volume and for bigger investors we need a more liquid exchange.

Also I heard that ZelTrez will be closed source and not open? Is this true?
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Nice Live on Youtube ! Good luck to this project. So many good ideas behind the scene.... With ZelTrez planned for May 31st, be prepared for a new era !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YQZQng7dOI
Activity: 43
I hope what the dev is working on will be a success.
Before when zelcash started. Many thought that is just a scam coin. Now, zelcash is becoming a powerful coin, creating its own blockchain. Many people are now following zelcash growth and how devs works and plan the future of zelcash. Great project. more power.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
It will be a big step forward if all those features will be implemented.

BTW, miners are welcome to Nibirupool, ATM only one miner on pool Wink -->  https://zel.nibirupool.com/stats
Hi guys, someone can explain me what exactly ZELTREZ is ?

Here is my copy/paste statement from Discord:

ZelTreZ is the platform for Zelcash. It is a multi-asset encrypted wallet, with Zel, BTCZ, ZCash, Hush, BTC, LTC, ETH, and RVN currently implemented, with more coins to come.
The wallets can all individually be run as lightweight or full node wallets, enable private transactions, and multi-address send for coins that allow it. Also feeless transactions are possible.
There is no data stored on Zelcash servers. All the encryption and wallet info is stored on your local machine for maximum security.
Also ZelTreZ is our front end for decentralized apps, dAPPs, and will house a dAPPs store to download user-built apps.
ZelNodes will be run through ZelTreZ to fully decentralize the execution of the dAPPs over thousands of nodes.
the first Zelcash-released dAPP will be a decentralized exchange.
All the wallets are securely kept under a single username/password and strong encryption key to be as user-friendly as possible.
ZelTreZ will work on Windows/Linux/MacOS, and on Android and iOS for mobile.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Hi guys, someone can explain me what exactly ZELTREZ is ?
Right now zelcash is showing its strength even on a slow market like this. I wonder if and when the zeltreks is released at the end of the month, I hope it will be accurate on the date of release. Price can shoot up to the moon. I'll add more coins, while price is still low.

ZelTreZ release is still scheduled for May 31st.
I apologize if I missed it.

Is it possible to encrypt a wallet in a Java wallet?

None of the Z-fork coins have encryption in the swing wallets. It is a bug that was carried over from zerocoin implementation.

The upcoming ZelTreZ platform has encryption by default for all implemented coins in the wallet, stored completely locally on your machine so no information is stored on Zel servers. Its meant to enhance security for the z-fork coins that are implemented in ZelTreZ.
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Looks like it is discord in general actually... We should be back soon  Wink
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Hey, our discord server has gone down, unexpected (it has not been deleted) we have recently crossed 2000 members and all of a sudden in the middle of an avid conversation in #general it went down.

We expect it to be back up soon.

For now you can keep up to date with us on twitter and we will be setting up another form of communication and discussion in the coming weeks to mitigate such an issue again.

Thank you for all your support.

https://twitter.com/zelcash
Right now zelcash is showing its strength even on a slow market like this. I wonder if and when the zeltrez is released at the end of the month, I hope it will be accurate on the date of release. Price can shoot up to the moon. I'll add more coins, while price is still low.
Activity: 40
I apologize if I missed it.

Is it possible to encrypt a wallet in a Java wallet?
Activity: 2
zeltreks is coming. when exchange is release, zelcash will no longer be dependent on the other big exchanges.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
A Solo pool build for NiceHashers MRR and big farm players:

https://zel-solo.forgetop.com/dashboard

No need to split your profit between all players. Just get it all for yourself  Smiley

First players already do a great profit out there...
Pages:
Jump to: