Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FlyMeCoin (FlyME) |First X22 Coin|POW+POD|Airmiles for Less! 50% IPO!! - page 2. (Read 15823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
"X22 has been the chosen algorithm from Dirk, he has created this himself and has tested it on a test net for over a week now and it doesn't seem to have any flaws. The main positive is that this algorithm is the coolest his GPU rig has ever run. Speeds, also, are double what they are on X11 (but thats the same for everyone)."

So what do we learn...
* The algo isn't very efficient (or not well coded) (run cooler than x11)
* It is most likely x5 or x6 since it run twice faster...  (or they replaced groestl by keccak  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
How about publishing the python hash, cpu and gpu mining software for your coin?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I am very disappointed with the response we have received so far, but we will soldier on.

You can't even do an effective find/replace and you expect people to support this boondoggle?

This is not a scam, i can't tell you enough how much we want this to work.

I can't tell you enough how much I want to win the lottery.

Why don't you go ahead and provide some actual proof of airline interest?  Or of the proceedings of talks with major exchanges?  Ooh, hey, or how about some information on this X22 algo?  You claim your developer is an Android guy,
wow, their developer is a robot  Shocked  
I am in  Grin

We have spoken to every company listed below and are pushing for payments for flights using AMZ for the launch time.

Of course you have Grin. This is the biggest crock of shit I've seen for a long time, 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back Grin
flight intendant tends to discuss alot in the airports, I am not surprised.
All who were present agreed after the 2nd beer on behalf of their company on that coin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

We have spoken to every company listed below and are pushing for payments for flights using AMZ for the launch time.

Of course you have Grin. This is the biggest crock of shit I've seen for a long time, 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You can sure fly like this ! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Looks like a scam to me. There will be no coin release. bye bye BTC.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
50% ipo, this's a scam coin  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
NONSENSE !!! Why would AA or other airlines accept this unknown shit coin ? FOR WHAT REASON? They can use Bitcoin. SCAM MUCH.  Huh Shocked
Activity: 80
Activity: 70
mods should delete this thread.its a obvious scam.
Activity: 40
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Details of the x22 algo please.
Activity: 294
Its scam. Airmiles for less? 50% IPO? Dev, what do you want to do with 50%.
Activity: 455
Looks like the community has spoken.   Cheesy

Got anything to say Mr. Dev?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
*snip*...Dirk the main Dev has a long history of developing the Android OS. He is the man to sort out the world of Crypto currency and give you guys all you want.

*snip*...X22 has been the chosen algorithm from Dirk, he has created this himself and has tested it on a test net for over a week now and it doesn't seem to have any flaws. The main positive is that this algorithm is the coolest his GPU rig has ever run.

It's the coolest algorithm his rig has ever run!

And his name is Dirk... so, it has to be great!!!

Remember Dragons Lair??? The arcade video game from the 80's???  Well our hero's name in the game was Dirk! So by vague association this is gonna rock! Dirk, in the game was kind of a screw-up though... But! This will be great!!!

(NOTE: Flagrant sarcasm above. Joking.)

Activity: 4
Hum, usually you try to scam 50+BTC
Is it the first only 10BTC scam coin ? deceptive..

If you ask me, people tend to forget quicker if the loss is smaller.

Besides, with multiple scams going at once, it adds up quickly.
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

We are a four man team, given up our jobs to start our coin. Three of us worked for American Airlines as sales support assistants, but Dirk the main Dev has a long history of developing the Android OS. He is the man to sort out the world of Crypto currency and give you guys all you want. So if you have suggestions for features etc let us know. This coin will be based predominantly on the Android OS. We will make this coin as user friendly as possible always trying to get the best deals using FlyMe and not centralized currency.

We have decided to have an IPO for this coin. But, we understand these are notoriously misused in the crypto currency world. We, though, want to change this and put a bit of trust back into the wider community. We are not running this like a normal IPO, we are having a limit. A total of 10BTC is the cap for the 50% (or 2.5million) Coins. This is to eliminate mass risk for investors. We understand that people have been scammed before and this is not good enough.

Every 25,000FlyMe is worth 1BTC for the IPO, so its easy math to know what you will get sent to you upon transaction. Please send me your transaction ID and your coins will be sent before launch. I will keep a list of those on the OP of who has invested (state in your PM if you do not wish to be named).

Guys guys guys, chill.
These 4 men decided to quit their jobs to split a 10 BTC IPO fund.
It's obviously legit.

Activity: 295
BLOCK REWARD:

Block 1: Premined 2.55Million (IPO 50%, 1% Bounties) FlyMe
Blocks 2 - 100: 0.1 FlyMe - To conquer instamine
Blocks 101 - 1000: 10 FlyMe
Blocks 1000 to the end of mining: 100 SVR

proof of scammer, he forget to change his copy pest (SVR to Flyme)
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
I think there will be an ASIC by the end of the week for X22 because of this excellent coin. Please upgrade to X1337...

I'm In, i've just sent 0.05BTC to the address.. Looking at all these pussy whiners i'm gona take the whole 50%...................ITS A SCAM STAY AWAYY  Grin Grin Grin

your coins have already been traded for a happy meal and some weed:

https://blockchain.info/address/1LJYtoBvAmEVsrGphruhjFtqmKmx1SEApM
Pages:
Jump to: