Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FlyMeCoin (FlyME) |First X22 Coin|POW+POD|Airmiles for Less! 50% IPO!! - page 7. (Read 15823 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Na not the same devs he just copy & pasted this fuck hoping to get some btc for free without doing anything LOL
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
SVR a scam too then? Same devs?

Same devs i think, this is no scam im sure i heard about this idea ages ago, im from the UK (England) i'm just willing to give it a shot, 0.05 aint breaking my balance tbh.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
SVR a scam too then? Same devs?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
100 SVR LMAO

you didn't even change the name of your coin, fucking crap coin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ah ah ah... Have u spoken with all the airlines company? Really? And what do they answer? Ah ah my god my god. Surely there will be some fucking stupid guy that will follow you but what a crap coin!
Activity: 5
We are in talks with poloniex and bittrex at this time. I am very disappointed with the response we have received so far, but we will soldier on. We will let you know how the escrow talks go and about having it on an exchange. This is not a scam, i can't tell you enough how much we want this to work.

However, i am pleased to announce we have had one happy IPO investor so far who will be added to the OP shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

FlyMe Team
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
why would airlines take this shitcoin if they dont even take bitcoin you fucktard Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Don't be stupid! Airlines are NOT going to take this crap as payment. 100% this will be FUCKYOUcoin rahter than FlyMeCoin.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Listen  you need to contact Bittrex and have them host the IPO as an escrow service.  If you've quit your jobs to do this do it right and use escrow.  Sending btc to your address without protections or guarantees of even a launch is not how its done now.    With escrow we the investors have protections from scams so I highly recommend Bittrex as a trustworthy exchange who can help you with your IPO.   Unless of course this is just a joke about x22 algo  which ive never heard of.

No escrow and its a NO Fly Zone

+1

Bittrex is trustworthy and they have hosted IPOS before
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Since you described AA and Emirates are interested in your FLY(SCAM) coin; COPY paste some proof. I am talking about Evidence.

BTW, I think you took a screen shot of some travel website who is ticket agent for all Airlines.

Have you registered website? Give us the website names.
You said you are a team of 4 people. Post your details; so we know how you are.
How many BTC's you guys are holding as of this moment?

We need people who are more technically sound, rather sales executive to act in crises

===================
Get the cheapest travel you will ever get here.
FlyMe Team.
===================

Nothing is free in this world my friend. Tell me you have a positive intentions of making BTC FAST.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Scam coin, look at this:

he didn't change the coin name "100 SVR"

Good Eyes      Its a Scam
Activity: 30
Scam coin, look at this:

he didn't change the coin name "100 SVR"

legendary
Defo scam please stay away  Grin
It smells more and more like a joke scam   ....Scam Alert .

But if your an idiot  please send your btc to Dirk right away.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
X22 is a joke , how about X55 , X110 ? Cheesy

Money is easy to make , right ?

legendary
I'm In, i've just sent 0.05BTC to the address.. Looking at all these pussy whiners i'm gona take the whole 50%...................ITS A SCAM STAY AWAYY  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 249
Listen  you need to contact Bittrex and have them host the IPO as an escrow service.  If you've quit your jobs to do this do it right and use escrow.  Sending btc to your address without protections or guarantees of even a launch is not how its done now.    With escrow we the investors have protections from scams so I highly recommend Bittrex as a trustworthy exchange who can help you with your IPO.   Unless of course this is just a joke about x22 algo  which ive never heard of.

No escrow and its a NO Fly Zone
Pages:
Jump to: