Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FNL] AdFunnel - Decentralized Crypto Research Tool - Trend Tracker - page 11. (Read 10707 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
hello Dev. I received airdrop. Thank you very much. Good luck. Nice job.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
twitter.com/iolardemartini
Hello Dev,

Many thanks for the airdrop, I just received the tokens from the final airdrop.

Big hugs and good luck on the project.  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Helo, Dev and manager!

I already participated in the airdrops 3, 4, 5, Twitter and Facebook bounty, got my tokens and now gladly joined the final airdrop.

I wish good luck to the team and our common project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
funny airdrop. many people make with and hardly people get token. and something is constantly being changed.
the message is not responding. I do not know if this token will have bought one. it's all very mysterious
Activity: 133
Why i cannot join the telegram im done fill up the form..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi manager,

Good day! Are newbies allowed in the Final airdrop? I wish to join. Let me know if I can as I am a newbue. Thanks!

yeah, the final airdrop is for everyone, All newbie can apply, you will receive your token
Activity: 43
great project, hope to join in...
Hi manager,

Good day! Are newbies allowed in the Final airdrop? I wish to join. Let me know if I can as I am a newbue. Thanks!
Hi manager,

Activity: 98
I joined the airdrop, will PM in telegram soon !
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

I also join the airdrop, so that all become millionaires) good luck to all
FBZ
Activity: 32
Really interested in the advertising industry. Joining now.
Hey, i'm participated in the 4th and 5th round, donated some eth for gas, but tokens is not received, the rounds were all canceled, what is it? And what to do with it now?

join the group in telegram, and tell me this problem on the telegram group, i would assist you in getting your token

airdrop newbie member  Cheesy.will i get into

yeah, newbie can apply for the airdrop, hurray up to telegram and join the group, follow how to participant in the final airdrop

Check out the funnel tokwn bounty page, there are News on funnel token bounties about to kick off, make sure you watch the page, dont miss out in the bounty campaign!
>>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/funnel-fnl-speculation-thread-2229545
Hey, i'm participated in the 4th and 5th round, donated some eth for gas, but tokens is not received, the rounds were all canceled, what is it? And what to do with it now?

join the group in telegram, and tell me this problem on the telegram group, i would assist you in getting your token

airdrop newbie member  Cheesy.will i get into

yeah, newbie can apply for the airdrop, hurray up to telegram and join the group, follow how to participant in the final airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
airdrop newbie member  Cheesy.will i get into

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Joined Airdrop. thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Joined Airdrop and send PM.
Good luck Dev.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
join the airdrop + telegram
thank for this final airdrop!
Pages: