Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FNL] AdFunnel - Decentralized Crypto Research Tool - Trend Tracker - page 8. (Read 10707 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I still believe this project would grow big despite the heavy dumps on exchange. The dev should try to update the website with informations about the burned tokens and the total token supply.
Personally cannot see so much buy order on exchange, never seen yet, dev need to work little bit on marketing just to let know this project around
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
I still believe this project would grow big despite the heavy dumps on exchange. The dev should try to update the website with informations about the burned tokens and the total token supply.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
This is realy weird. All six the airdrops ended within 3 weeks. I don't think you will have much people around your project. I come here daily but just saw your ANN

Guess all wrong!! that wasnt how the whole 6 airdrops ended, you can aske the dev, if you are confused!
many airdrop are like this, so this project is dead? do you have any news from dev  do you think he will continue to develop this project?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is realy weird. All six the airdrops ended within 3 weeks. I don't think you will have much people around your project. I come here daily but just saw your ANN

Guess all wrong!! that wasnt how the whole 6 airdrops ended, you can aske the dev, if you are confused!
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Hello Manager, Admin,

I joined the Final Airdrop, I am on row 255. I understand that to be able to received the Airdrop, I have to join the Telegram channel. But I'm having technical difficulties in joining the Telegram Group. Do you happen to know if you have geographical restrictions for the Philippines? Demure178 was so kind enough to lend a helping hand in resolving this issue but I can't still join the group. There were steps though that he took which I think he was able to discuss with the Admin Team and I was looking forward that I can join the final airdrop. Upon checking the spreadsheet, my name is now slashed out with "No" answers in columns G and I which was due to the mentioned technical problems. Can any of you invite me so I can join the Telegram group? My Telegram username is @edycaholic. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello Admin, I am now able to join the Telegram group chat. I have followed the instructions there for the final airdrop. Please let me know if I am included. Thanks! Have a great day ahead!

are you in the telegram chat now?

yes, already in the telegram channel and did all the instructions there. Will just wait for the admin to reply to my personal message to him/her.
Activity: 156
Merit: 101
We're giving everyone 24 hrs to do the following

1. Send a pm to http://t.me/adfunneltech to verify your details
2. Put your eth address on bitcointalk profile
3. Join the http://t.me/adfunnelproject telegram group

We will begin the Final airdrop in this week. Whoever does not complete any of the step above will be skipped from receiving the airdrops.

Less than 17 hours left. Anyone fail to complete all these steps will not receive tokens from us.

Another important announcement, we will only award 500 FNL tokens to newbie accounts created after October.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello Manager, Admin,

I joined the Final Airdrop, I am on row 255. I understand that to be able to received the Airdrop, I have to join the Telegram channel. But I'm having technical difficulties in joining the Telegram Group. Do you happen to know if you have geographical restrictions for the Philippines? Demure178 was so kind enough to lend a helping hand in resolving this issue but I can't still join the group. There were steps though that he took which I think he was able to discuss with the Admin Team and I was looking forward that I can join the final airdrop. Upon checking the spreadsheet, my name is now slashed out with "No" answers in columns G and I which was due to the mentioned technical problems. Can any of you invite me so I can join the Telegram group? My Telegram username is @edycaholic. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello Admin, I am now able to join the Telegram group chat. I have followed the instructions there for the final airdrop. Please let me know if I am included. Thanks! Have a great day ahead!

are you in the telegram chat now?
Activity: 420
Why overyone is crying on the low price of the FUN token?
Almost Everyone have got this tokens free! The main product of the project is on the coding stage, there is the real team, incuding coders that are involved in the project!)
But everyone wants to get much before the main product lunch. Even not interesteg what benefits will the FUN tokens gave to its holders in using the app in the future(
Don`t understand those guys at all. 
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Hello Manager, Admin,

Activity: 204
Merit: 103
Contribution

We welcome any contribution from to the ethereum address listed on this Google form. This will be used to cover our gas fees. Contributors will be given priorities to receive their tokens.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVd_uDococ_Fe-pr9Kciv47d1B2nD3n-JzciJ-dbnx70GEig/viewform?usp=sf_link

Clarification

We reserve the right to stop sending out token anytime or not sending token to anyone registered on the speadsheet list.

Made contribution for 0.01ETH and still not received tokens Sad
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Hello Manager, Admin,

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Where can I see the registrations for airdrop 1,2 and 3 please ? I'm pretty sure I was in but my wallet is empty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
While waiting for the verification & airdrop process to complete, we will be offering 100,000 FNL token on Etherdelta for US$0.05  or 0.0001695197 eth each.

Let's keep the trading active and let's get the volume to reach at least $10k per day so we can get listed on coinmarketcap. When that happens, we will bring you to other prominent exchanges https://etherdelta.com/#FNL-ETH.

This fund will be used as initial cost to get the Funnel mobile app & website to come alive. We expect the MVP to be ready within the next few weeks. More app mockup design layout will be published soon. Please send us an email to [email protected] if you have any suggestion & ideas for the app features & design.

0.0000134 on etherdelta.  Huh  the price is too much. since no man buys .
is the airdrop already completed? 4 and 5 ?  

if you had received the airdrop you would also fully support the project and act with a few eth on etherdelta.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
While waiting for the verification & airdrop process to complete, we will be offering 100,000 FNL token on Etherdelta for US$0.05  or 0.0001695197 eth each.

Let's keep the trading active and let's get the volume to reach at least $10k per day so we can get listed on coinmarketcap. When that happens, we will bring you to other prominent exchanges https://etherdelta.com/#FNL-ETH.

This fund will be used as initial cost to get the Funnel mobile app & website to come alive. We expect the MVP to be ready within the next few weeks. More app mockup design layout will be published soon. Please send us an email to [email protected] if you have any suggestion & ideas for the app features & design.

sounds like a bargain Smiley

hope to see a fast developement in this project Smiley
While waiting for the verification & airdrop process to complete, we will be offering 100,000 FNL token on Etherdelta for US$0.05  or 0.0001695197 eth each.

Activity: 252
Wish all for Grand Success of FUNNEL Project.
Activity: 252
waiting next airdrop
Activity: 448
The registration for Funnel token airdrop is now closed. We will focus on verifying account submitted for the airdrop.

You can see your submission on the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uiBCjbgTf0UONTX2Cf8sQoUbobhwcMbSOp2GjTRdhso/edit#gid=624720305

Make sure you do all of the following

1. Join the telegram group on t.me/adfunnelproject
2. Subscribe to the update channel on t.me/adfunnel
3. Send your details (Bitcointalk, Eth address) to t.me/adfunneltech
4. PM your eth address to us or set it on your profile.

Make sure you complete the steps listed above to speed up the verification process. We expect the airdrop to be completed by or before early November.

Hey, good news. We are waiting for your product to rate this. I hope it will be a useful project for everyone.
The registration for Funnel token airdrop is now closed. We will focus on verifying account submitted for the airdrop.

You can see your submission on the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uiBCjbgTf0UONTX2Cf8sQoUbobhwcMbSOp2GjTRdhso/edit#gid=624720305

Make sure you do all of the following

1. Join the telegram group on t.me/adfunnelproject
2. Subscribe to the update channel on t.me/adfunnel
3. Send your details (Bitcointalk, Eth address) to t.me/adfunneltech
4. PM your eth address to us or set it on your profile.

Make sure you complete the steps listed above to speed up the verification process. We expect the airdrop to be completed by or before early November.
Pages:
Jump to: