Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FNL] AdFunnel - Decentralized Crypto Research Tool - Trend Tracker - page 17. (Read 10729 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 176
hi, dev

i registered in 3d airdrop, but not received any tokens, why?

Activity: 156
Merit: 101
i joined twitter airdrop , but have not received a prize,

I have posted the spreadsheet on the 2nd post for you to check the progress of token distribution. Any future post asking similar question will be deleted & will be removed from list of token recipients. 

If you can not wait for the queue then you should consider contributing token to cover gas fee for special treatment.

Please understand that this is the type of spammy & unneccesary questions that get threads killed by mods.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
i joined twitter airdrop , but have not received a prize,
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How could we register? thank you for the airdrop
Activity: 616
What happened with the old funnel thread?? Did it get removed or did you delete it?

It was removed, not sure by who but definitely not me. I am still waiting for response from mod team.

I was wondering why I'm not getting email notifications anymore and did a search on the forum main page. Let us know what was wrong with the original thread.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
hope can make small contribution gas
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
sad that BTT have closed your first post, but it seem they dont want spammy post ...  
Btw, how can we apply to 5TH aidrop ? just see that  its on hold, right ?

Registration to 5th airdrop will be on-hold for now. We will share the link to register for airdrop again soon.
The payment for the 3rd and 4th airdrop is ongoing right? How many days should it done? Thanks for the response

The token distribution is on-going for all airdrops, only registration for airdrop 5 is on hold.
getting my attention since its said that its paid per read and I'm just hoping to hear more about the time frame when the 5th round will be open again, as I understand that you are still in the process of distributing your previous token to those who qualified, hope the team will prosper regarding to this project I will keep checking the site looking forward for more innovations.
What happened with the old funnel thread?? Did it get removed or did you delete it?

It was removed, not sure by who but definitely not me. I am still waiting for response from mod team.
Activity: 267
sad that BTT have closed your first post, but it seem they dont want spammy post ...  
Btw, how can we apply to 5TH aidrop ? just see that  its on hold, right ?

Registration to 5th airdrop will be on-hold for now. We will share the link to register for airdrop again soon.
The payment for the 3rd and 4th airdrop is ongoing right? How many days should it done? Thanks for the response

The token distribution is on-going for all airdrops, only registration for airdrop 5 is on hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Btw, how can we apply to 5TH aidrop ? just see that  its on hold, right ?

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What do you crave?
Nice to the see work in progress
Keep up the good work
Looking forward for the working product
Activity: 95
The website is still OK. In addition, what is the token's function? Is that only for fee?
you should hire someone to make a better website, its ugly and add website security certificate.  Smiley

Thanks for your feedback. This is just a temporary website. We will revamp it for the project soon.
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
you should hire someone to make a better website, its ugly and add website security certificate.  Smiley
are we going to re register for the next round, or it would be destributed automatically for the first registered application

Hi izumaki, we will continue to distribute the token according to the previous registration as listed in the Google spreadsheet. Distribution for all airdrops will be combined according to eth address provided.
Activity: 141
are we going to re register for the next round, or it would be destributed automatically for the first registered application
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hey guys, here is the Officail funnel token forum! Alot of problem happen,we faced on bitcointalk forum, it has been resolved and its up and running! we would continue with the distribution as planned, great to be here
Pages:
Jump to: