Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FOTA][NEW BOUNTY] FORTUNA – The First Blockchain OTC Derivatives Platform! - page 9. (Read 16539 times)

copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Weekly Fortuna News, Issue 008!
"Our Black Friday derivatives platform launch is imminent. The introduction starts with a two-week beta launch in order to make sure everything runs smoothly. Previous participants that joined in the free collection of Bitcoin options can log in the Black Friday platform with their email or mobile number registered at the time of the event and receive their first-issue Bitcoin call/put binary option for free."

Read more at Medium
copper member
reserve translate to vietnamese if you need

Will keep that in mind Wink
Activity: 210
reserve translate to vietnamese if you need
Activity: 2
Really looking forward to the potential of this project. It's the first in the space. Has a great, smart team with business connections. Definitely check it out. Below is Blockchain Brad interviewing the CEO Brian Cai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98aeQR9-DCQ
Activity: 6
The most undervalued project int he crypto space! : )
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
What a great project this is, will be a major force this year.
copper member
it's such a great project, can I join?

You can join our community by clicking on the desired channels posted in the main thread Wink
Activity: 91
it's such a great project, can I join?
copper member
Excuse me, is this a project from China? Will there be a bounty or airdrop in the future? Can I register on your website now?

Hello, Fortuna is legally based in China. There is no airdrop, the ICO concluded back in January. An ambassador program will follow later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
Excuse me, is this a project from China? Will there be a bounty or airdrop in the future? Can I register on your website now?
copper member
BOUNTY PROGRAM

Dear Fortuna Supporters,

Exciting news! 🚀🚀 To celebrate the launch of Black Friday we have now launched the FOTA Hunting lobby! Make sure to invite all your friends to participate.

Join our telegram group and
EARN FOTA.🚀🚀
In this telegram group you will find all the weekly tasks.

Please send proof of participation to @fortunaadmin on Telegram!

https://imgur.com/a/iKs1fTl

Looking forward to your participation!

Fortuna Team.

copper member
Latest News
We will keep this thread live with the most recent items that have been shared. Below is the most recent Fortuna News.

copper member

How to connect with us

CN       EN      

Coinmarketcap

KuCoin      Coinegg      HitBTC      GDEX

Our Black Friday derivatives trading platform!

[email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: