Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 11. (Read 69700 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Bithost is one of the fastest grown projects I have ever experienced during my one-year history in crypto market.  Grin
The coin has been listed on bunches of crypto forums within last several weeks.
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
scam alert everybody!

as soon as you get into their discord channel invite bot pops up. the bot's name Birake. Birake is a well know masternode scam! stay away from this coin or you risk losing your money!
copper member
why your premining is too high (3%) compare to all other coin, what you think what is your next scheme ?
i think your foolishing the investors in this way i think it is used for your own use

dev can't give answer to my question

I think I am telling is right now

answer my question
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
📢 we are now listed in MINTNODES for BitHostCoin Masternode  stats 😃

https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/BIH  💥

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its features "  🎉 🚀

copper member
Just to say....congrat to bithostlive.com!!!

I setup my masternode yesterday, in 1 minute and work perfectly!!! Super!!!

Thank you so much for your feedback
we used to get such these awesome comments from various platforms

which makes us to bring the more best for the community  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Decreased to below 8k satoshi again.
This week is the last week of Bithost campaign, which in turn might have impact on volume of BIH next days.
copper member
I do not see you can survive that Q1 for Cryptopia , and since you are not on CE yet, it seems that funds are low so we can expect soon exit scenario.

Your price and fake volumes are sinking and that is the FACT! Good project will NEVER start like this, and you barely passed 37 days since genesis.

it is true  it can't grow up

Please read the above message for your questions 
copper member
Why you announce Cryptopia so late at Q1 2019, and why you didnt pay now very small 2 btc to be listed on CoinExchange if you really made good presale and not just spread coins between yourself??

Your price and fake volumes are sinking and that is the FACT! Good project will NEVER start like this, and you barely passed 37 days since genesis.

You have already WAY TO MANY coins in circulation and continue to produce more without point so there is no chance for price to rise, especially if you depending on trade from escodex and cryptobridge, which is close to none without faking it.

There is already above 20 MN hosting services live, and some of them with thousands of MNs deployed, you just late enter the field.

I do not see you can survive that Q1 for Cryptopia , and since you are not on CE yet, it seems that funds are low so we can expect soon exit scenario.

Lets see...

Everything has its own timing , dont you know?
You are mentioning here cryptopia as late by the way why you didnt see we build platform before coin launch and paid CB before presale ?
why dont you mention those too ?

Lets come to you cryptopia question, we have already planned cryptopia at 2019 Q1 , which is never late , we are on our planning with surprises i can't reveal much for your message

Since you are a copper member but you forgot that CB decentralized exchange and no one have controls on it
There are so many bots trading out there , are you aware of that ?
if you aware of that then you wouldnt have asked volume question

about platform query : There is no late or earlier , but who is giving best service among them that is what matters
You can deny for any small reasons , but people are very much aware of it and very liked it because of the best price in the hosting market with 25 $ credit

as per our roadmap Coin exchange in Q4 2018,  there is more days left to exceed the date
Stay tuned to BItHostCoin to get more news ..  Cheesy

When one project get succeeds its usual to get these questions
We proud that we are on that success ladder

Anyhow thanks for your question otherwise i wouldnt have explained once again our great features and upcoming success to all at this time   
Activity: 121
Yes, an interesting forum. By the way, there is another good forum - Altcoins Talks https: //www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php
Nice!
More forums, higher chance to build up popularity of Bithost in crypto community.
more demands to come, certainly.
Activity: 13
Just to say....congrat to bithostlive.com!!!

I setup my masternode yesterday, in 1 minute and work perfectly!!! Super!!!
copper member

it is true  it can't grow up
copper member
Activity: 8
Why you announce Cryptopia so late at Q1 2019, and why you didnt pay now very small 2 btc to be listed on CoinExchange if you really made good presale and not just spread coins between yourself??

You have already WAY TO MANY coins in circulation and continue to produce more without point so there is no chance for price to rise, especially if you depending on trade from escodex and cryptobridge, which is close to none without faking it.

There is already above 20 MN hosting services live, and some of them with thousands of MNs deployed, you just late enter the field.

Lets see...
Activity: 121
I just saw BIH as the first position in the Cryptobridge exchange on trading volume on the BTC pair. Good work. Congratulations BitHost team.
In reality, Bithost performed very good last three days.
Some time, it surpassed 8k satoshi ,with high daily volume.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Next times, before raising the same question for other situation, please ask yourself first that why bitcoin fell down un-believable low price recent days.
Answer this question yourself, will lead to satisfaction with your curiosity.
Let's do it, next times, mate.

He should send Satoshi Nakamoto also a message inquiring about his feelings that he fooled his investors. Smiley
copper member
📢 Hey community , We  are now listed into http://MASTERNODE.PRO  for wide visible and masternode stats 😀

https://masternodes.pro/stats/BIH/statistics 🎁

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its features "  😍 🚀

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Strong one, definitely!
I think community BIH is pretty strong here. they dont dump coins for nothing i think did you know since listing on crypto-bridge BIH price has risen above the 7500 sathosi. I very happy join in community BIH i hope comunity getting strong together
Unfortunately, the campaign will end after this week.
I missed my opportunity to join it.
Will the BIH project open new bounty rounds?
copper member
when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

With all due respects, i don't know why people find joy in opening new bitcointalk accounts, to defame good projects.

If you don't like the project, just ignore it
and if you have true evidence about what you are saying, log on with your real bitcoin talk account, and make your comments,

Yah you right, as like you many aware completely aware of these false accusations ,

People know it when some good project getting moon these people would come and say like these

So people would review the project and will be understood the unique features of BitHostCoin  Smiley
then they will invest more and spread more about BitHostCoin  Smiley
copper member
when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Better watch your accusation , there is no scam of BitHostCoin,  the coin value is not completely depended by developers
Due to BTC and other crypto forecasting news the price went to little bit low

The investors are got profit and keep coming to BitHostCoin
they got 3 4 MNs before exchange listing then how could they be in loss?

BitHostcoin ROI is huge and we are spreading with stand alone features of BitHostCoin and its platform BitHostlive

Thanks to the investors and other community people who are bringing the project up  Cheesy
copper member
why your premining is too high (3%) compare to all other coin, what you think what is your next scheme ?
i think your foolishing the investors in this way i think it is used for your own use

I think you have not looked at many coins
For your information people are doing 5% premine , and this is not for developers
the premine coins will be used for further developments fee, listing fee, marketing, bounty fee, recruiting team members fee
and much more ,  

We are constantly improving the project as you can see through our news and all
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

With all due respects, i don't know why people find joy in opening new bitcointalk accounts, to defame good projects.

If you don't like the project, just ignore it
and if you have true evidence about what you are saying, log on with your real bitcoin talk account, and make your comments,
Pages:
Jump to: