Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 12. (Read 69700 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
📢 We  are spreading our absolute features of BitHostCoin 🚀 among crypto markets 💯

This time we have updated our information in CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK Forum 😀

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/114005-bountyfree-hostingbithost-coin-bih-mnpos/?_fromLogin=1

CryptoCurrencyTalk Forum, which is the first time I known it.
The structure of the forum looks very good, hence I will spend my time to experience it more.
copper member
Activity: 41
why your premining is too high (3%) compare to all other coin, what you think what is your next scheme ?
i think your foolishing the investors in this way i think it is used for your own use
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Why such big premine??

its not 40 days from genesis and already 2.4M coins in circulation - thats why price is down so big!

What presale investors say - presale price was 1 BTC per MN now its 0.14 BTC , 36 days after genesis ??

At this trend I understand why you state Cryptopia in Q1 2019, you well know that until then at this trend price and coin supply will be under 100 sat and so low that no normal exchange will list you.

Did you sell any REAL MN from 27 you claim - why you do not pay now CE listing, its pretty cheap - 2 BTC only.

And your ROI is so low - you deployed to many dev MNs - thats why ROI is 229% or 160 days - nobody can return what they invest for sure!

yeah... and adding one more point to this

the big wallets getting more staking rewards by Developers, so it preventing small holders to get their staking rewards faster.

copper member
Activity: 8
Why such big premine??

its not 40 days from genesis and already 2.4M coins in circulation - thats why price is down so big!

What presale investors say - presale price was 1 BTC per MN now its 0.14 BTC , 36 days after genesis ??

At this trend I understand why you state Cryptopia in Q1 2019, you well know that until then at this trend price and coin supply will be under 100 sat and so low that no normal exchange will list you.

Did you sell any REAL MN from 27 you claim - why you do not pay now CE listing, its pretty cheap - 2 BTC only.

And your ROI is so low - you deployed to many dev MNs - thats why ROI is 229% or 160 days - nobody can return what they invest for sure!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
📢 We have listed CRUX COIN in our BitHostlive platform for masternode hosting 😀

https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list

just a click -- sit back -- earn it 🎉

"BitHostlive" "One click MN setup with 25$ credit "  🎁

copper member
Has the Bithost campaign been continuing after this week?
Can I apply for joining and starting my work this week or next week?

For signature campaign?

as per rules only 4 weeks allowed per participant

please wait for more announcements
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Does the current signature bounty campaign last day today? Starting tomorrow can the signature be removed? Thanks for rewards. I will still support as part of volume trading. We wish you good luck!

Hi, can you contact us in our discord  Smiley

Thanks for inviting the discord app. I've been a little bit in the discord app today, but I'm pretty busy these days. How do you think about sign code, is it good to get it out, or do you want to take it for a while?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
~
Got my payments for last week, today.
After too long delayed payment, eventually, I got them.
Thanks for paying for my works.
I keep joining and supporting Bithost this week.
copper member
📢 Hello dear community , we have added great BitHostCoin announcement in http://BITCOIN.COM  website 😍

https://forum.bitcoin.com/post233405.html#p233405 🎁:

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its features "  😃 🚀

copper member
Does the current signature bounty campaign last day today? Starting tomorrow can the signature be removed? Thanks for rewards. I will still support as part of volume trading. We wish you good luck!
This week is the last one (dev announced in Discord), so I felt dissapointed that I found this one too late.

No worries, more bounties on line , stay tuned to BitHostCoin for more developments and bounties  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Good work for future expansion of Bithost community.
How many weeks I can join if I apply to join Bithost signature company today?
Many thanks for your reply later, dev.
copper member

Hi, can you contact us in our discord  Smiley
Activity: 172
copper member
I just saw BIH as the first position in the Cryptobridge exchange on trading volume on the BTC pair. Good work. Congratulations BitHost team.

Yes we are sticking to the first position of CRYPTOBRIDGE  Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks to the community , investors, traders and all for keeping the project success
Activity: 487
I have never known about the forum,but it's good to spread over as many forums as possible.
Hence, congratulations for being appeared on blockchainforums.info.
copper member
Strong one, definitely!
I think community BIH is pretty strong here. they dont dump coins for nothing i think did you know since listing on crypto-bridge BIH price has risen above the 7500 sathosi. I very happy join in community BIH i hope comunity getting strong together
Unfortunately, the campaign will end after this week.
I missed my opportunity to join it.
Will the BIH project open new bounty rounds?

Yes, sure, please stay tuned to BitHostCoin for more bounty announcements
Activity: 364
BitHost Coin is an interesting project project. BitHost Coin aims to provide solutions to store and to eliminate the difficulties for fiat currencies and is a payment method for hosting providers. Would you please share the solution to achieve this goal?
Pages:
Jump to: