Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 23. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Our phase 2 Pre-Sale has been ended with 27 masternodes at the mentioned time (only 3MN left)
Thank you for all those investors , developers , community , marketing people , advisors, and all for a successful result  Smiley Smiley

copper member
Is there a date for BIH coin listing in CryptoBridge exchange? Is there a concrete date agreed when paid for listing? Thank you.

Its not in coin developer's side, its absolutely based on the CB
their usual listing time is 1-2 weeks
Soon BIH will be listed on CB
copper member
Do I understand correctly that the pre-sale ends today? Because I saw the information that it ends exactly today, it turns out I can no longer take part in this?

Yes presale has been ended with 27 masternodes
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Is there a date for BIH coin listing in CryptoBridge exchange? Is there a concrete date agreed when paid for listing? Thank you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Do I understand correctly that the pre-sale ends today? Because I saw the information that it ends exactly today, it turns out I can no longer take part in this?

And there are some results of pre-sale, I can find out how successful it is, or information about it is closed?
Well, as far as I know, at the moment they were able to sell 26 masteruslov during pre-sale, this is a huge success and I consider excellent indicators.

So no more sales of tokens and master nodes are expected? I just found out too late about starting this, but I would like to take part in it.
As far as I know, no, although I could be wrong. At least I have seen information that sales will last from October 17 and will go only 3 days.

But it turns out that this is the sixth day, and it should have lasted everything, why it happened, it turns out they extended it, right?
Well, it turns out that it was extended for a few days, perhaps because not everyone had time to take part in it, thanks to the team for deciding to take this step.

probably yes, in fact it seems to me that they have allocated a very short period of time for sale, I do not understand why this is the case, but probably this decision was right.
Activity: 210

And there are some results of pre-sale, I can find out how successful it is, or information about it is closed?
Well, as far as I know, at the moment they were able to sell 26 masteruslov during pre-sale, this is a huge success and I consider excellent indicators.

So no more sales of tokens and master nodes are expected? I just found out too late about starting this, but I would like to take part in it.
As far as I know, no, although I could be wrong. At least I have seen information that sales will last from October 17 and will go only 3 days.

But it turns out that this is the sixth day, and it should have lasted everything, why it happened, it turns out they extended it, right?
Well, it turns out that it was extended for a few days, perhaps because not everyone had time to take part in it, thanks to the team for deciding to take this step.

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
Perhaps you are right, I will try to get acquainted with this, maybe you are right and I can find all the answers to my questions there.

Good luck. In general, it is always necessary to begin acquaintance with a new project after reading all the documentation, so that you do not have a lot of stupid questions.

Activity: 168
The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
Perhaps you are right, I will try to get acquainted with this, maybe you are right and I can find all the answers to my questions there.

Activity: 168

Activity: 143
I can not imagine how this will be implemented in practice. But the idea is interesting. now hosting is very expensive and unstable. Let's see what you have to offer.

Activity: 242
I understand correctly that this project aims to combine the master nodes and the POS algorithm? Why now many projects and coins are switching to similar algorithms and technologies?

Well, because this is the future of cryptocurrency projects, it saves the network from the many problems experienced by the coins working on the POW algorithm.
And what kind of problems are we talking about? I'm just trying to figure it out now and I would be interested to know what you think about it?

Well, I do not think, I am talking about real problems, this is not something that I invented. POW systems are not efficient, they require too much resources and computing power.
Yes, I can agree with that, but in return, it gives a good profit. This should cover all the costs of computing power and electricity.

Yes, that's right, but the fact is that from the time it stops producing more profit and in the future it will become unprofitable. This is not the fault of the market, just this algorithm is arranged that way.
Well, yes, it makes sense, thanks for telling me about it, I will read about it in more detail and figure it out. I have not thought about it before, thanks for causing my interest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: