Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 25. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
How many masternodes is available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bithost is one of the most promising projects, as for me, hosting services sometimes provide very low connection because of bugs and hardware problems
As for me the hosting industy is developed enough to exist without blockchain technology. May be i am wrong
It is developed very good, this is not under discussion, but nothing on the internet can be in safe forever, that is why blockchain was created
May be you are right, there are some cases of hacking of hosting services when valuable data bases were stolen
Ofc, our world is under constant development and hackers are keep up with latest tendencies, getting on well with new means of protection!
Oh, well, you have made me confident that the team of developers is looking in right direction to strengthen the security system
Exactly! Bithost tries to bring something new in this industry and goes in right direction, may be bithost change the world
Activity: 242
Bithost is one of the most promising projects, as for me, hosting services sometimes provide very low connection because of bugs and hardware problems
As for me the hosting industy is developed enough to exist without blockchain technology. May be i am wrong
It is developed very good, this is not under discussion, but nothing on the internet can be in safe forever, that is why blockchain was created
May be you are right, there are some cases of hacking of hosting services when valuable data bases were stolen
Ofc, our world is under constant development and hackers are keep up with latest tendencies, getting on well with new means of protection!
Oh, well, you have made me confident that the team of developers is looking in right direction to strengthen the security system
Instead, they can instantly roll out hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Speed ​​at the moment have a decisive factor in human life

I agree, the speed of the projects and the speed of providing services is very important to users, if the project really provides such a technology - users will be satisfied!

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The plan is to create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual parameters

Such as SSL and email. We at BitHost believe that the time has come for this technology to be brought to the hosting as it happens in the financial and other services industries.
Instead, they can instantly roll out hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Speed ​​at the moment have a decisive factor in human life

I agree, the speed of the projects and the speed of providing services is very important to users, if the project really provides such a technology - users will be satisfied!

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The plan is to create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual parameters

Activity: 168
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of

This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.

Proof of rates and maternodes. Using the private sending function, you can transfer assets safely and privately.

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in the form of web services, now commonly known as cloud computing.
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of

This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.

Proof of rates and maternodes. Using the private sending function, you can transfer assets safely and privately.
Activity: 9
Hello everyone !

BIH will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/BIH

The BitHost host will have a higher level of security. we fully intend to compete with large hosting and domain service providers in the industry by replacing the old technology with future technology
Recently, there are many cases when hackers steal personal data of users, this project promises to create a unique technology for the protection of personal data.

The coin has a stable building block, investors who guarantee the continuity of coins. Investors will be interested to start working with the project.

Large-scale network uses market inefficiency, giving people can shape the future of the coin. This will be a distinctive feature of the project compared with competitors.

The concept of giving coin owners power to shape the future of the coin means that the yield of the coin is proportional to the efforts of the people.
Pages:
Jump to: