Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 46. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
Activity: 98
The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?
Activity: 168
Good evening to all participants of the project. I cannot understand is it so necessary to lauch a fund-rasing to campaign to create another hosting service?
It is not just another hosting service, it is fully protected with the blockchain technology, it cannot be hacked and cannot be changed without notification
Ok, how can you prove this information or you just imagined some facts about this project?
here is information from the first page of the thread:BitHost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future. It is enough for you?
Good evening to all participants of the project. I cannot understand is it so necessary to lauch a fund-rasing to campaign to create another hosting service?
It is not just another hosting service, it is fully protected with the blockchain technology, it cannot be hacked and cannot be changed without notification
Ok, how can you prove this information or you just imagined some facts about this project?
Activity: 84
very good and fast answers on this thread, it shows the attitude of developers towards the community, if this thing continues this project wll attract a lot of funds
Bithost is one of that team which clearly understands on what sides investors pay proper attention
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
very good and fast answers on this thread, it shows the attitude of developers towards the community, if this thing continues this project wll attract a lot of funds
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hello, update link to discord they all expired

Can you exactly tell me where it is not working?

BCT thread , website discord links are working fine
I do not know what I was having a problem, but I was able to join the server

I can help you if you specifically say the problem
Activity: 476

I do not know what I was having a problem, but I was able to join the server
copper member
Activity: 504

Activity: 476
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Interested in signature camping
If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

2018 Q4 Official launch of the site Initial release of the paper Community on Development
If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of Proof of rates and maternity.

Yes, this is a unique technology that allows users to use the services of this project at any time, if they need it.

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Exactly. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the function of replacing the infrastructure of seed money with the low variable costs that a business has.

I think that soon every user will be able to become a member of this project. It will be profitable for large companies, but also an ordinary participant will be able to find an application for himself.
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of Proof of rates and maternity.

Yes, this is a unique technology that allows users to use the services of this project at any time, if they need it.

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Exactly. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the function of replacing the infrastructure of seed money with the low variable costs that a business has.
Activity: 219
It's a good decision to launch the platform during the ICO
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: