Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 49. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones

Output wallets on different platforms is divided into 3 quarters, the end of 2018 and the first two quarters of 2019

Great, that is, by the middle of next year, users will receive wallets for all platforms. I think this is a good indicator, since it’s not long to expect.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

IOS wallet will be released on Q2, 2019
Activity: 168

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones

Output wallets on different platforms is divided into 3 quarters, the end of 2018 and the first two quarters of 2019
Activity: 242

copper member

17th October once pre-sale starts wallets will be also launched along with blockchain
Activity: 168

copper member
Activity: 217
Bithostcoin project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.

Every day users ask a large number of questions at various venues where they discuss this project, I am sure that this is a good indicator!
A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.
Activity: 196

copper member
Really how many masternodesis available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode
Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 30 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
Don’t you think that this is very expensive for security? I think that I am already protected from hacker attacks

Wont be expensive if you look at what we did, Do you think many coins would have developed their use cases before launching their coins?

We have implemented our hosting platform www.bithostlive.com before launching our coin

also we have applied for Crypto Bridge

So we are doing all works so early

Now you can determine the value of project and team

Thanks for your reasonable question
I understand that your platform will decrease the number of costs and increase earnings that is why i decided to participate and become a member of your project! be sure !

That is glad to hear , we are welcoming you to our BitHost community  Smiley
copper member

Yeah we know that , here we are to make the impossible as possible

with proper direction of sources and experience we can achieve that , yes with proper funds too
copper member
So for airdrop, one must join the bithost community and make 10 posts per week?

Not for airdrop , 10 posts per week condition is for signature bounty
Activity: 85
So for airdrop, one must join the bithost community and make 10 posts per week?
copper member
Really how many masternodesis available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode
Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 50 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
Don’t you think that this is very expensive for security? I think that I am already protected from hacker attacks

Wont be expensive if you look at what we did, Do you think many coins would have developed their use cases before launching their coins?

We have implemented our hosting platform www.bithostlive.com before launching our coin

I understand that your platform will decrease the number of costs and increase earnings that is why i decided to participate and become a member of your project! be sure !

That is glad to hear , we are welcoming you to our BitHost community  Smiley
Activity: 242
Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 50 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: